Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thank you Tinah for your answer. Does 8 rating consider good or bad?

I'm new at this, so I don't really know about thai lakorn rating.

And who is Pancakes? Actually I only know a few thai actresses such as Janie, Ann, and Aff. I got into thai lakorn last year.

Would you please keep me update about janie's lakorn SRCS rating?

Thank you :lol: .
well it depends. for Ch3(the production which janie is contracted to) they consider an 8 + good but if its ch7, that would be considered a flop. the channel that janie is in doesnt get that high of a rating compare to ch7, so thats why anything above 8 would be a hit for them..i mean they could reach the same range as ch7 but it doesnt happen too often..latly, they have been doing pretty good though..

pancake starrs in "duay rang attitarn.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't follow Pancake's lakorn but Pancake's lakorn got a rating of 9? That's pretty bad for ch7 considering they are supposedly the golden couple in Ch7. I need to try to catch an episode of this lakorn. I want to see what the differences are between the old version and the new version.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I didn't follow Pancake's lakorn but Pancake's lakorn got a rating of 9? That's pretty bad for ch7 considering they are supposedly the golden couple in Ch7. I need to try to catch an episode of this lakorn. I want to see what the differences are between the old version and the new version.
It's because of her "scandal" it's not really one but the reporters are so skilled in making her look bad. So people stopped watching her lakorn.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or is this Lakorn moving along at a very slow pace? So far this week 2 episode only got a bit accomplish (in my opinion). I enjoy the scene with Janie and Film is in and then also the supporting like Vee and Pim. As or the other character? I think they are useless. The funny are not so funny anymore .. I find myself fast fwding.

I will still keep watching ... but I just wish it moves faster and cut those extras a bit.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
well it depends. for Ch3(the production which janie is contracted to) they consider an 8 + good but if its ch7, that would be considered a flop. the channel that janie is in doesnt get that high of a rating compare to ch7, so thats why anything above 8 would be a hit for them..i mean they could reach the same range as ch7 but it doesnt happen too often..latly, they have been doing pretty good though..

pancake starrs in "duay rang attitarn.
Thanks Tinah for the rating tips. I have another question, does any of Janie's lakorn got a rating below 8 or above 8? Thanks again. :rolleyes:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What scandal did Pancake had? Anyways, yeah Janie's lakorn is going at such a slow pace. This is the first lakorn where I really can't find any character lovable. I don't know about you girls but I find the two guys that has a crush on Janie so annoying. I can't stand them. They just don't seem funny to me.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love this Lakorn, I cannot wait to see ep7 with eng sub
tomorrow.I just Love Janie she's my favorite actress.I
dislike Pim, she's somehow annoy.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
There's alot of annoying people in here. Film's sister is so annoying too. She's always budding into Film and Sara's relationship. I know that she wants to help but she's not giving advice to her brother instead she's making her brother do this and say that to Pim when he doesn't even want to. It's just annoying and Pim is kinda annoying too. She too goody goody and weak here. It irritates me. But I'm watching this lakorn for Janie. I really like Janie but don't really like this lakorn that much.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What scandal did Pancake had? Anyways, yeah Janie's lakorn is going at such a slow pace. This is the first lakorn where I really can't find any character lovable. I don't know about you girls but I find the two guys that has a crush on Janie so annoying. I can't stand them. They just don't seem funny to me.
You can read about the scandal here:
Pancake Scandal

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
There's alot of annoying people in here. Film's sister is so annoying too. She's always budding into Film and Sara's relationship. I know that she wants to help but she's not giving advice to her brother instead she's making her brother do this and say that to Pim when he doesn't even want to. It's just annoying and Pim is kinda annoying too. She too goody goody and weak here. It irritates me. But I'm watching this lakorn for Janie. I really like Janie but don't really like this lakorn that much.
I highly agree with you...EVERYONE IS ANNOYING, from the evil family members, to Khwan's dumb Aunt and Mom, to the useless models including Pim and her money hungry mom, to Nop's sister and maid, and the two stupid guys always chasing after Khwan, they are the most useless characters in the whole lakorn...they bother me everytime they show up, because they ruin the smooth flow of the show. It seems so pointless to have them there.

I really love Khwan and Nop, and glad to see he's doing his best to take care of her while she has amnesia...I love Nop's mom and brother, they seem very useful to the show and to Nop.

I was watching with my niece and she's like, "I hate when dramas have amnesia..." And I told her that no lakorn can function without someone having amnesia...

I really want to see the progression of the story, I really love Janie and Film's chemistry, and so glad his character wasn't as stiff as their last lakorn.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, the only person that I really like is Nop's mom. I totally forgot about her. She is so nice. Film's character isn't too bad also. I'm glad he's not weak and tells his brother straight forward about what he thinks is right and wrong. As for Janie's character, I know that she is strong but it just annoys me that she never accomplishes anything. She always being a smart mouth on the wrong time and causing her mom heartache. She needs to smarter than that. Anyways, her mom annoys me too. Just too weak.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Wow episodes 7 and 8 are so good. I love this lakorn.

I don't like the father and son. They are so evil.

Poor Khwan. She didn't get to see her mother for the last time.
This lakorn is so intense. Now Khwan does not remember who she is, and Nop is going to take care and protect her.

I can't wait to see episodes 9 and 10. Love Janie/Film :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Just got done watching RATREE SAMOSORN -- art's so cute when num brought up Namfon's name .. the whole time, i could not help but stare at his contagious smile ^^ so handsome!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
As for Janie's character, I know that she is strong but it just annoys me that she never accomplishes anything. She always being a smart mouth on the wrong time and causing her mom heartache. She needs to smarter than that. Anyways, her mom annoys me too. Just too weak.
I actually like her character, and somehow understand her...She's the way she is because she needs to protect herself, it's her defense mechanism. Like her mom said, she has a great heart, and wants someone to see that and love her for it. She's only rude and mean so she hurts others before she gets hurt herself...even though that makes her be hated even more. I kind of like that even though she's wealthy, that she's doing what she wants, like modeling...and opening that cafe. I just wish her mom and aunt had more faith in her, maybe that's why she didn't really try, she felt no one thought she could do anything, so she just did whatever she wanted. She does come off as really snobby and stuck up, but I still can see she is a good person. The thing is with her mom, she trusts that lying evil man than her own daughter. If she believed in her more, she wouldn't have to act out so much. She just does things to see if her mom cares about her, that happens to people when they grow up without a father, they fight for the only attention they have, some do what they're told, but in her case, she does whatever she wants.

Pim bothers me, especially when Khwan was telling her that her and Nop have nothing between each other. She shouldn't act like Khwan did something to break her and Nop up when she's the one who felt Nop was already falling in love with Khwan. And in her way, Khwan was really trying to help Pim with her debt, but Pim was way too proud to see that. I understand Pim shouldn't be nice to Khwan after the stuff they went through, but she should see that Khwan was being genuine, in her own way...

I'm really anticipating next week...I watch the raw episodes, then go back to the subbed ones, it's just getting really good, I don't wanna wait.

I just want to see more Nop and Khwan scenes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree, raymond_obsessed ^^
You took the words out of my mouth. ahahhahah

Anyways, i can't wait for next weeks episode.
Sad that Khwan has amnesia but i know for sure that she is gonna get her memories back soon :)
I wonder how many episodes there is going to be. Hope there is alot. ahahahha
It's getting pretty cute between them both...which is good. :D
Sad now that her mama is dead, i wonder what she is going to do...
Pim and art is ohkay but they do get annoying at times. :p
But i think things are getting cute between the both :D
The uncle, cousin, da, the 2 stalkers of kwans, the aunt, and her mother does get annoying.
It would be cute if Film takes Kwan in for awhile until she gets her memories back...
but idk what is going to happen yet. Gottah wait for the Eng sub version! :D Can't wait. ahahha
Mon-Tues. is almost here....although today is only Thursday but it feels close enuff. lol

More ROMANCE between Nop & Khwan na! :D

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi,
Does anybody knows where can I watch this lakorn in english sub?
I am not Thai, so I do not understand what they are say in the lakorn. Actually, when I watch this lakorn,I'm just guessing with they body languages.
I so love Janie's lakorn. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: