Suab Nag Yaj, Maiv Huas Hawj, & Dawb Thoj

leek18

sarNie Adult
i'm very boring here so just want to post some stupid topic to u guys. well have u guys heard suab nag yaj, maiv huas hawj, & dawb thoj duet together? i think they were great but dawb voice sound better than maiv huas hawj and suab nag yaj. if u guys want to listen to this song, i think you guys might want to go to Looj Ceeb Entertainment and click on maiv huas hawj and this song was in her 3rd album, if u have it, who do u think have the best voice. well i would say dawb have the best voice. if u guys want to hear the whole song i will upload it ok

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey, i got this one dvd.. where they 3 sing together..

yup... dawj sounds better from them.. :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: i actually thought maiv huas sounds better than dawb and suab nag........i've got the cd, but haven't seen the mv.....

biava

sarNie Hatchling
oh i saw this in dvd koraoke i like this koraoke their voice are good and i like them all the same ^_^

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
can someone please upload that MAIV HUAS HAWJ vol. 3......please!!!!!!......if yah have time......please find a good time to download them....but they need to be MEGAUPLOAD... so i can download them on my computer......thanks....I'LL WAIT .....

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i like maiv huas hawj's voice, when she sings sad love songs. it usually makes me feel like crying.
dawb thoj -- i only like some of the songs from newer releases.

yerlee

sarNie Egg
hey, i got this one dvd.. where they 3 sing together..

yup... dawj sounds better from them.. :)
do u think they still sell this music video because i want a copy of it. do any hmong website sell it?