SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I like this lakorn so far.
Ep.1 was gr8 with all the fight scene.
Kelly is so handsome,Aof pwuu.
I love the song,p'eak can pass as singer.He has gr8 voice. :eyetwitch:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone pin this topic up. It air all ready.

Ying is so cutie in here and hilarious going every where praying or doing spell... :lol2: the scene where Ying went to the coffin and pray in there is so funny.... :whahuh: and the scene where Ying pray and try to have the lock open at the police station is so hilarious. She thought she finally have it open but the guard came and open the lock for her....Yeah Kelly is pretty handsome in here. I hope Ch.7 would give him p'ke role. He always playing the bad guy or the supporter role.

Here is Episode 1

Cr to: TheCityGangChannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEPOZ5QuvHM

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand why this isn't pining when this is airing all ready but "Roy Mai" haven't even air yet and is all ready pin?

Anyway thanks for the covers

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maybe the admin pay attention more to ch3 lakorns and don't check the threads on the ch7 ones as often. There are so topics that need to be merged or moved yet they are still there. I think we gotta message the admin ourselves.

Your welcome :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i started to watch this. seems interesting bc i want to know how kelly got to join the tiger clan. i think aof is his song?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe the admin pay attention more to ch3 lakorns and don't check the threads on the ch7 ones as often. There are so topics that need to be merged or moved yet they are still there. I think we gotta message the admin ourselves.

Your welcome :)

The admin shouldn't just pay more attention to just Ch3 lakorn even if Ch.3 is their favor channel. They should pay attentions to all the other channel too even if the other channel isn't their favor channel. I think I should pm the admin and ask if I can help out... :coverlaf: in this section...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The admin shouldn't just pay more attention to just Ch3 lakorn even if Ch.3 is their favor channel. They should pay attentions to all the other channel too even if the other channel isn't their favor channel. I think I should pm the admin and ask if I can help out... :coverlaf: in this section...
Thats a good idea, you should message them :highfive:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I don't really care for the channels. Lakorn is lakorn to me. If a lakorn interest me, then I watch it, if not, then I skip. It's really simple, don't know why some people like to choose between channel. :thumbdown:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so far so good. anticipation next episode. anyone know when last episode is?

not tuning in for p'ek or n'ek but i like the monn(kong) given that are used. cant wait to see how this will end with the bad cop.