Sua Sung Fah (Kantana)

jakjann

Jakjann
Shut Preeyashut the nang ek from Autumn Destiny has first lakorn with ch 7....after signed a contract since long time, if I am not wring na^^´´

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kelly and Chat Pariyachat are also in this lakorn too. Seem like Chat is going to play the n'rai.

Here some pix......I love Ying she getting so pretty. :crush: Aof and Ying are so cutie.

credit to: Ying fans site

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow :coolpix: i'm scared of dogs but, the dog that she's holding is very cute! damn aof looks hecka sexy holding that gun :gungirl: chat/shut whatevery her name is, she look very pretty, i'm interested to see her acting as n'rai. i', ---> looking forward to this lakorn, hope its good.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
hey!
whoever drew those tattoos on those guys
i want some too
it looks awesome
too bad i ain't an artist
so i could just draw it on myself
blowing up the pix to bigger size
boo-woo..

solin

sarNie Adult
I feel that Shut should be n'ek instead of Ying
Shut has this n'ek aura that I couln't find in Ying when I see those pictures

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe ying is so cute!!

i never realized that aof has ear piercing.. i must be slow @_@..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7uRtQ8ybzQ&feature=channel_video_title

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't see Chat once in the latest teaser. I wonder why? Thanks for sharing.
tipstar, you mean in the 4 teaser right. Chat is in there. Her scene was to fast...maybe you did see it. Its at :10 second...the scene before Aof took out his gun and Ying was behind.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I agree... Idk for some reason i dont like her...
She looks old like a granny :coverlaf: . The other girl seems more suitable for the female lead role :thumbsup: . I swear they always picked the scary old looking girl to be the female lead :thumbdown: . Sorry fans. LMAO........