Study Abroad in thailand

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Hello all my cyber friends in here...I would like to ask for everyone help...Anybody in here have any information about studying abroad in Thailand...I really dnt know how it work and where should i begin. Please help me if u can...it would be a pleasure if everyone in here post their reponse on this topic...thanks

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm also going to try and do that! You have to go through your college, hopefully they have a program at your school for it. If so, go and talk to someone at your college about it, and I think they woll tell you you have to be a junior and complete certain requirements before you can study abroad.

But if you mean you want to study in Thailand for your whole school years then you will be an exchange student there.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, I think the best way to start is by looking at your school's study abroad programs. I'm sure your school should have an office with people who are responsible for giving this information. Hopefully your school also has affiliation or relations with schools in Thailand, otherwise I've heard of people going abroad by enrolling through a school they aren't in right now (I'm not sure how easy that would be though). I'm assuming you're an undergrad? Good luck!
My recent (and waaay too brief) visit to Thailand made me REALLY want to study abroad there, but I too am not sure how that would work through my university, as I have the impression that there has to be a specific program set up beforehand, instead of simply requesting. But go for it anyway!!!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
im glad for all ur reply along wid the suggestion...thanks a lot...hopefully my school will have a abroad progam...