Streaming From Obizgo

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone else have problems streaming from obizgo? cause I can never record from there sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't It only worked 2 times for me LOL everytime I try to record and wmp player pops up it always says

"this file cannot be played... blah blah blah please verify the location of this file .." something in that nature

so can someone please help!! how do you get past that part of it?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone else have problems streaming from obizgo? cause I can never record from there sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't It only worked 2 times for me LOL everytime I try to record and wmp player pops up it always says

"this file cannot be played... blah blah blah please verify the location of this file .." something in that nature

so can someone please help!! how do you get past that part of it?

I get the same problem. I think it's partly because the clips takes too long to connect before buffering. Not like iptv where when you click on it, it pops right up, takes a couple of seconds before it goes into buffering mode, when it goes into buffer mode, then the recording window appears. But at obizgo, since it takes too long to connect, the program probably skips or forgets to record when the buffer goes on. What I do sometimes is I open a clip in iptv and record. Then I open the clip on obizgo, so when the obizgo opens, the recording window is already open and able to catch the stream. Ever since iptv and obizgo made it impossible for us to recording using urls with WMR, it's kind of hard to record.

amythao

sarNie Adult
I have hard time recording from obizgo too...If anyone know how to can you tell me? Because I have problem watching lakorn for iptv site....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well with obizgo the thing is they hid their original link so u can't really record from them ... so its probably easier to try a different site like iptv is best and bbtv is pretty good but iptv has new lakorns and it airs sooner.... and obizgo is like an hour later maybe ... bbtv is latest .... so i recommend iptv for recording

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
well with obizgo the thing is they hid their original link so u can't really record from them ... so its probably easier to try a different site like iptv is best and bbtv is pretty good but iptv has new lakorns and it airs sooner.... and obizgo is like an hour later maybe ... bbtv is latest .... so i recommend iptv for recording
i find that obizgo goes alot faster if u are a VIP member..otherwise it does take forever to load which is a pain..

by the way what is bbtv? and iptv?

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I wish I read this thread sooner. LOL. I just paid for it since I wanted to watch some of the older lakorns there. Can anyone stream from there yet though?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its really hard to stream from obizgo ... It takes me like 7 tries to stream from them .. So now I use iptv and bbtv .... obizgo had their links hidden behinds scripts so its harder to stream from them ... sometimes I get lucky after like a few tries but thats only on some lakorns my account expired the other day so I stop renewing with obizgo and used the other two like bbtv and iptv because takes to much efforts hahah LOL and one more thing to add obizgo use to be easy to stream from till they got smart haha but then sometimes it shows a file being streamed but theres no guarantee it will work like u might have it saying "this file is corrupted or located on another computer" even if the complete file is downloaded or it will say "wmp cannot open this file please make sure blah blah something ab the codec" I had streamed some of my older files from them but now they jus suck LOL urgh

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I should have read this before becoming member with obizgo I got too excited from all the old lakorn they have so I just join them, and can't record anyting.. :( Seng leoy!!!

myx

sArNieZ
i've sign in to obizgo.com a long time ago, and i can never watch any lakorn every single time i sign on to obizgo. i want to know, how long does it take for the lakorn to buffer.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
umm what kind of connection do you have? and are u a vip member?
cause mines load up right away when I wanna watch.. but if you want to record thats nearly impossible .. cause it takes me forever to record >.< because the javascript the files are behind

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
i've sign in to obizgo.com a long time ago, and i can never watch any lakorn every single time i sign on to obizgo. i want to know, how long does it take for the lakorn to buffer.
Don't bother to watch any lakorn from obizgo if you don't have a VIP Membership. When they say their free server is full ... I think its all BS. They just want you to donate and become a VIP Member. I could be wrong about that but anyways ... I gave up on obizgo long time ago. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'll wait here for my favorite lakorn uploader (khoonxnouxwanxjai) to upload the lakorn :D :D :D

myx

sArNieZ
umm what kind of connection do you have? and are u a vip member?
cause mines load up right away when I wanna watch.. but if you want to record thats nearly impossible .. cause it takes me forever to record >.< because the javascript the files are behind

i have america online, and no i'm not a vip member. thanks for the warning, and the recording, it just never come to my mind. but thanks again for telling.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
what do you use to record from iptv? I mean do i have to open another window to record, I've tried right clicking but nothing shows up!! Please someone show me!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i had an account there for years... i had only purchased it once for a month i think... hmm... cant remember the last time i was on...