Stream Recorder Problem

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
Right now I am using WM Recorder, Replay A/V, and RM Recorder. I usually work with WM Recorder because it is easier. When I first got the WM Recorder, it worked great. Then, in the past few days, I was unable to record anything. This goes for the Replay A/V and RM Recorder too. I've only been using them to record from www.thaitv.tv. The status says recording but the progress and everything else says 0% or is just blank. Did www.thaitv.tv like block their site or is it just me? Please, if anyone knows, help me. I only have 1 more month left on www.thaitv.tv and I would really like to record the shows that I watch. Let me know, thanks.

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
.diane. said:
thaitv seems to have put a block if you can get anything it's stopping at 50% that's all i know :(
[post="149014"][/post]​
Really?! I hope not. I don't have time to watch most of them so I have to record them for later. Oh, that would really suck. Thanks anyway. At least I know that maybe it's not my WM Recorder.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
man i thought i was the only one having problems with this.. i cant record from thaitv.com either.... i thought it was my computer <_<

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OH NOOOOO!!! I think they're on to us... lately i haven't been recording, but I usually capture from doozija and I seem to have problems with it. But that was like almost a month ago. I have been so busy that i haven't try to do it agian. And I can't do it now cause i don't have my comp... oh man this sucks!!!!! No caputuring if they set up a block.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
If you are recording using wm recorder...make sure you use the PRO Mode. Lately ADA mode won't work. I did use pro before but switch lolz now I switch to PRO mode and it's working fine now. I thought you gals want to know.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
thanks you...but why I can only record one lakorn at a time? Do anybody know why? I can not record like three lakorn or more at the sametime anymore....

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
So basically, the only way to record is using the pro mode? So using the urls and recording multiple times is not available any longer? I'm having problems too. When I use the url mode to record stuff, it doesn't work or it only works like once or twice then doesn't work again.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey guys.

I came upon a software but I haven't tried it yet. It looks like it could work

Go to www.sarnworld.com/programs

Find Replay AV and Replay Radio v7.10b.rar

Download and install it.

Since I dont' have any of the TV accounts that you guys have, I can't test it out.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys.

I came upon a software but I haven't tried it yet. It looks like it could work

Go to www.sarnworld.com/programs

Find Replay AV and Replay Radio v7.10b.rar

Download and install it.

Since I dont' have any of the TV accounts that you guys have, I can't test it out.

How do we activate this software? It says to paste the patch in the folder of the program in order to generate a activation code, but I don't see patch :unsure:

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone here have a link where i can download WM Recorder, the full version not the free trial or demo one.

darvil

sarNie Adult
How do we activate this software? It says to paste the patch in the folder of the program in order to generate a activation code, but I don't see patch :unsure:
There's a "crack" folder. The patch is in there.

Just copy that file to the location of the program and double click it. (of course don't have the software running).

Also I just checked out the software using tina's account.

It doesn't seem to be working at all.

This sucks.

looks like WMRecorder is the best.. but I just know there's a better way around it.

CutePress

sarNie Egg
If you are recording using wm recorder...make sure you use the PRO Mode. Lately ADA mode won't work. I did use pro before but switch lolz now I switch to PRO mode and it's working fine now. I thought you gals want to know.

i switch to PRO mode and it's working fine but then again i can't burn the file into DVD...i am not SURE it's my NERO7 or the file from PRO mode..can anyone help???