STOP HOLLARIN MY GIRL!!

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, heres the deal, a dude from atown keeps on sending my girl note! ?? And he even saids that he wants my girl. But my girl and me, our relationship is long distance, yeah a very long distance. And I just dont know of what to do becuase this dude lives in the same town as her and I live so far away! And he even send me notes saying that he wants my girl very badly?!! So, damn! I hate stealers! But I know that no matter what my girl will never leave me becuase I love her alot and I never want to lose her to anyone. So, if anyone can please understand of how I feel and lend me some ideas of how to stop this guy. Thank you!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The only way to stop him is her.. because obviously he doesn't get the point that she doesn't want him... if she throws the point hard across that NO means NO then he wouldn't be stupid enough to mess with her.. I mean it takes to to tango and two hands to clap remember that... no one can be stolen unless they allow themselves to be ....

sorry if my opinions are wee bit strong

Nameless

N i n j a
maintaining a long distance relationship is tough. props to you. uh...i really don't know what to say. does your girl loves you lots too? if you trust her, then you don't need to worry. but yeah that dood is probably tryin' to get on your case--since he's much closer to her than you are. it's beyond your power to get him to stop, unless of course you fly over there and beat the living shizzy out of him. only your girl can get him to stop. guys will leave you alone if you make it clear to them.

damn. the ninja speaks...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Alright thanx for your help guys, I really appreciate it. That dude, it seems that hes stocking my girl or something, thats what she told me. But yes, my girl does love me alot too and she promise me that she will never leave me. So I do beleive her. But I'll see whats gonna happened next and I hope that this dude know the word ''Stop'' and ''NO''.

lolss. here's my two cents on this.

some guys know their limits and some guys don't.
some guys will back off when they know that the chick already have a boyfriend, but then their are some guys that just don't care.
some guys will back off when the girl says "STOP IT" or "NO", but then their are some guys that just don't give a FAWK ABOUT IT!

you see these type of guys that won't stop, like girls that are hard to get because its a challenge for them. so they will do anything to get with her. like for an example sending her flowers or other craps. do they care that they already have a boyfriend NO they don't. so, basically what im saying is that no matter what you do or say to this person. he won't give a crap because he just wants to prove to you that he's a winner and he can get and spend time with her more then you can. now come on who doesn't want to win a girl heart or just basically win. you see guys i mean some guys treat girls as a game you either win or lose. you get the girl or you don't. well some of us girls do that too, but in your point of view its the guys.

oh yeah one more thing...

i hate it when some people would lie to their boyfriend or girlfriend that he or she "loves you and that will never leave and never cheats." haha. that is bullshiiet. look come on i know people that has or had been in this long distant relationships and would say these kind of crap to each other, but behind their wall that they don't know is that they're cheating on one another. if you don't know then who will? its not like he or she will tell ya. so, what does this love mean??

so im sorry to say this but how can YOU know that she loves you and don't want to leave your side?? talking on the phone, writing to each other, or just saying i love you does not work at all. you can trust them all you want but they still can lie and you will never know.
long distant will never work if you guys won't see each other face to face.

but who am i to you to say all these stuff. im nobody special. im just a girl that have no life and likes to be on the internet eventhough its boring.
so you either take it or you leave it. you listen or you don't. sorry if im being mean, but that is just they way i am. sorry if i don't make any sense at all. lmao.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Aww...Sky?

I'm Joey, Nalee's cousin - doesn't ring a bell, right?
Yeah, I know. Sheesh. Are you talking about Nalee?
I heard you two broke up already? No?

Yes or no, that doesn't matter. But let me tell you
one thing, if you're not a bad boyfriend and she's not
a bad or unfaithful girlfriend, then fight for her.

La, la, la. I suck at giving love advice because I'm
not a love genre person. However, my advice is still,
fight for her. Seriously, you love her, right?

Have you argued or talked to the guy before? If your
girlfriend is still my dorky Nana, then my advice is
that you should fight for her. Because that other guy
is a real jack*ss. Maybe you should come here and
kick his butt. I would give you all the rights. But he's
a bad guy. From what I know about Nalee, there's more
than one guy after her, that's how I last remember
things. One guy stalked her at the mall, and he had a
girlfriend already too. He was a true jack*ss.

Anyhow, tell the other loser to f*ck off. Is he so lame
that he only goes after a chick that already has a man?
How lame-r can he get? I want to know which guy it is.
I bet I know who, I want to sh*t-talk to his face, to be
honest. Because I don't like him either, if you're still
dating Nana. However, she told me about your other
guy friend that's like...Yeah. With your previous girlfriend.

Am I just talking gibberish? Are you and Nana still
together? She called and told me about it. She was sad
too. I feel bad for her...She got her heart broken so
many times, it's messed up her life. Anyways, hope for
the best to come out of your situation!

---Joey

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Wow Timeless... WORD!

VanKim... best of luck in your relationship. There is a Thai saying that loves loses to distance... meaning that when it comes to love vs. the one closest to that person, love loses.

Another prospective to consider is that the guy is being a gentleman... he is letting you know that he is interested in your girl and is trying not to disrespect you. Or he's a dick. But most likely, why let you know... what's weird is how did he get your info?

I don't know... something sounds fishy... I would never call my competition up who's in tim-buk-too to let them know I'm pouncing on their woman. Usually, I tell the girl to let her man know if she really is interested in a pursuit... cause even when the girl gives the green light... it's only respectful to prep the guy for the fall...

I hate being crushed, but that's life man. No need to hate.

Anyways bro... good luck with the relationship... time will only tell for you and your girl.

Relationships are about more than just committment... that's why the more mature you are the better you'll understand. Don't let your emotions get the best of you... but it's understandable. I would want to kick the guys arse too if he's pouncing on my girl. But until you are married, if she is as golden as you make her sound... she should have the right to see which man is better for the long run.

This is why they say one should consider breaking up vs. having a distant relationship. It hinders personal growth and what not... that's why people make it a delimma to consider. You have weighed those consequences when you chose to have a long distance relationship. The emotional tormoil that you are experience is one of the consequences.

enough rationalization... grabs some guys... fly back home, and let him know what's up. :^P

*this was posted prior to reading Joey's note.. which makes sense... she's keeping her options open... and with so many guys.... you can't blame the girl for shopping :^P

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Oh shit, for a moment, I thought you were talking about me. I was like...what?!! I didn't know she was your girl...Then I realized you were talking about someone else.

Anyway dude, trust her to do her thing. If she leaves you for the other guy, obviously she didn't want to be with you that badly. Even if you're mad at the guy and she comes back to you, why would you want someone who didn't want you badly enough to stay faithful in the first place? So yeah, it's all on her. I don't know what you're stressing for.

Kelly

It's up to her she can jus delete n ignore his msg. c'mon it's only atown unless he is the stockerish type who would try to get her in person aha!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh shit, for a moment, I thought you were talking about me. I was like...what?!! I didn't know she was your girl...Then I realized you were talking about someone else.

Anyway dude, trust her to do her thing. If she leaves you for the other guy, obviously she didn't want to be with you that badly. Even if you're mad at the guy and she comes back to you, why would you want someone who didn't want you badly enough to stay faithful in the first place? So yeah, it's all on her. I don't know what you're stressing for.

Haha Marduk why did you think it was you? Hmmmmmm.......

Vamkim just relax, like everyone else said if she wants to be with you then no matter what she will be with you. Besides if what you two had is strong enough then no one can break it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I still say that 50 percent of the cause is her. If she doesn't consent and let him get to her then he wouldn't be able to

and long distance relationships can only work if both are willing to make it work... honestly there are like 80 to 20 percent that a long distance relationship will work.. and the ones that do .. requires a lot and I mean A LOT of maturity.

I've had friends who have been in long distance relationships and it blew up in their faces because they said "I'll never leave you and always love you" but then sometimes there are to many things that makes you doubt them .. and you argue and things start to fall apart.

and honestly you even posting this thread shows that somewhere in you there is doubt?

yeah yeah I know I sound fcked up but eh what can I say its what I feel and think....

and honestly ... us girls want to be talked to about these kind of things .. not posted a thread about asking for advice and then a million people tell you what to do and then u come and talk to us about it ....

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Something does sound fishy ... how did he get ur info newase? I think ur girl is playin u hom'z ...

jux ma 2 cent

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Freak! NP, I just read your post. Ha, ha. I love you, so funny!

P'Dyno and Marduk, so funny too. LOLs. Nice advice.

I think I could give more advice if I knew who your girlfriend
was. Do you think she'll play you? Nana, or not, I guess it
doesn't matter. But still, you should tell your girl to not give
the mo-fo any hints that she might like him. She shouldn't talk
nice to him or anything. Which keeps bringing me back to my
dorky cousin too. If Nalee is still your girlfriend, I'll tell
you that maybe there is trouble and be ready for it. Nalee isn't
the type that talks back to anyone. She's scared of everything.
She's scared of her little brother, chickens, the dark - enough?
She's the kind of girl that never says anything mean because
she's scared that she'll hurt someone's feelings.

Another question, not to offend you though. Have you been a
good boyfriend? Has your girlfriend ever disliked anything that
you've done? You guys need to talk things out at times. Because
one day, what if she gets too mad at you and she goes to the
other guy on purpose to get back at you? What will happen then?
I'm not saying don't get her mad at you or kiss her feet, I'm
saying, if she and you get mad at each other, work things out
instead of letting the mad mood slide by. Some folks never learn
how to forgive and forget.

Sheesh, love. I'm glad that I'm not a victim. ^__^
Good luck to you and your girlfriend. I hope things work out.

*Marduk, who's girl are you stealing? I know you said married
and under eighteen are off limits. So you might be stealing some
chick. Ooh...Be careful. *Wink.

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
I thought there was a "Block button" on here? Tell her to hit that and she won't be getting messages from the dude again. If i were you i'd tell him to F-off and mind his own business and maybe your girl could make it clear to him in a really harsh not-able -to-get-it-wrong way that she doesn't want him.
Because if she really loves you, you will be the only one she wants and cares about and she won't care about hurting dudes feelings or anything but about yours not getting hurt. Uhm, yeh hope i don't sound confusing..

STIMA

sorry..you can't do anything but send him things back.
or do you know anyone in her town?
get them to beat him up O_O

might be hard but don't let it bother you! cus you should have confidence in your girl..

XCappy

Mr. Char
sorry..you can't do anything but send him things back.
or do you know anyone in her town?
get them to beat him up O_O

might be hard but don't let it bother you! cus you should have confidence in your girl..
That's coward, why involve other people to a business that concerns only 2 (well... "3" persons).

lolss. here's my two cents on this.

[...]

i hate it when some people would lie to their boyfriend or girlfriend that he or she "loves you and that will never leave and never cheats." haha. that is bullshiiet. look come on i know people that has or had been in this long distant relationships and would say these kind of crap to each other, but behind their wall that they don't know is that they're cheating on one another. if you don't know then who will? its not like he or she will tell ya. so, what does this love mean??

so im sorry to say this but how can YOU know that she loves you and don't want to leave your side?? talking on the phone, writing to each other, or just saying i love you does not work at all. you can trust them all you want but they still can lie and you will never know.
long distant will never work if you guys won't see each other face to face.

[...]

lmao.
I like this analysis. Give us/me some proofs that you and her have reached true love. This sounds like a love story you see in a movie, just forget it, you live in the real word. Take your red pill...

I also agree with most of you guys said that's it's on the girl side. Take this french quote : "La balle est dans son camp" ('The ball is in her court'), which means that she is the only one who can beat this guy. But after, see Sarath's comment about some people who can stop and some who can't.

My first story was something like this : A relationship (not far like you, just around 5 km from each other). I got this same situation : someone knew we were together but he dared to say he loves her. Well, she just throw it away. I can understand that you are mad in the moment, but yeah, after this little shiet, life continues. ### Okay, let's stop with it, it's not even interesting.

Good luck.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling

dude leave it to marduk to make me laugh. hahah anyway, i say fudge it and move on, there are billions of girls out there, there isn't time for games!! hahahahahha

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, thanks for you guy's advice, really appreciate it. Well, it seems that the dude finally gives up. :) Everything is fine now.