Stolen Dog

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I FOUND HER!

(she's the brown puppy)

I found her at the SPCA Shelter at around 4 pm today! Thank goodness!
apparently someone dumped her off at this very rich neighborhood in my city... :huh:
(probably cuz they couldn't stand her whining my dog is the BIGGEST WHINER in the WORLD is swear lol)
someone reported her as a stray and the shelter went to get her. The craziest thing
is that she arrived at the shelter the same time we did...fated to meet! if we arrived a lilo
early we might have missed her! thank goodness she's back home safe and sound..
she's a lilo shaken up..and very hungry as well...she looks skinnier to me...lol..thank
you everyone for their warm wishes and supportive words!

Dog owners..i've learned my lesson..don't ever leave your dog or dogs unattended not even
if it was only for a short amount of time!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
isn't she adorable? gosh..i'm still so sad
is she? i have another dog..and he's also a chihuahua...she doesn't look much like him
but tat's wat another friend told me too..so maybe
its juz tat i dun noe dogs well

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Gosh that is terrible, so sorry to hear that, I hope you find her soon. She is adorable. :mellow:

Maybe she just wandered outside, and got scare and hiding away somewhere since she is new she probably couldn't find her way back.

From the gate picture, she could have easily slipped out of that tiny hole. My dogs is bigger than her and they can slipped out from a gate like that no problem.

Anyway hope you will find her safe soon.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Gosh that is terrible, so sorry to hear that, I hope you find her soon. She is adorable. :mellow:

Maybe she just wandered outside, and got scare and hiding away somewhere since she is new she probably couldn't find her way back.

From the gate picture, she could have easily slipped out of that tiny hole. My dogs is bigger than her and they can slipped out from a gate like that no problem.

Anyway hope you will find her safe soon.
i hope tat's the case..but like i said..its unlikely..

plus the gate thing..she can slip through tose gaps..but now we have stones there so she
can't get out anymore...hmm....plus she never leaves my other dog...tat's why i tink its unlikely
but i'll contact some pet center tomorrow and see wat happens...

thanx though

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...my poor kashie. I am soooooo sorry to hear that. I hope Princess makes it home safely.

Two years ago my puppy pit-bull got stolen too. *sigh* This is so hard. Til this day, I wonder where he's at, who he's with and if they love him...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMGAWD!!!! She is so cute! Poor thing. I hope she's ok.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG Kashie! I'm sorry about your pup! :lmao: I hope you find her soon! I wish I could help but i'm so far away from you.. :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope tat's the case..but like i said..its unlikely..

plus the gate thing..she can slip through tose gaps..but now we have stones there so she
can't get out anymore...hmm....plus she never leaves my other dog...tat's why i tink its unlikely
but i'll contact some pet center tomorrow and see wat happens...

thanx though
You'll be surprise how strong and determined a tiny puppy is if they want to get out.
My puppies can pushed their way out of gate that uses to block baby... and I used to wonder how they did it... until one day I just snoop around and quietly watch them ply open the gate :lol: LOL. So those two stones won't help stop her if she did get out and not stolen.

Anyway, since you posted on two places, ^_^ I left another message over there, hope that help you find you puppy and bring her home.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know they are determined...but tose rocks were rite where we left dem..
so i dunno..but i do seriously hope she juz wen wondering...hope she's okay

Mae

sarNie Adult
Sorry to hear about that..hopefully you find her soon...

Hmm...i'm still really traditional, too afraid of animals and puppies and don't ever want one in my house... my parents would never allow it either...

Katerine

Butterfly123
:( i'm sorry Kashie your dog cute though
have you tried dog pounds(or whaterver their called)? someone might have seen her and took her their i know that happened with my dog
but you should ask round lots