Stereos & Speakers for Parties?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Okay, so I'm going to be having a party in a few weeks. And we're in need of speakers
or stereos. Speakers, to be more exact. I saw a few that are very nice, however the
price is not. Of course, you cannot expect to have something nice without having to
pay a high cost, so I'm not surprised. However, I'd like to ask, what size speakers would
be enough to provide sound for a room that is about 8 meters by 5 meters? Small room,
but yeah. LOLs. Anyways, helps, tips, whatever - give me! ;)

I need feedback. Fast. -__-

Where can I rent something cheap?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol use your computer speakers! I use my computer speaks when Im lazy and they sound amazing you wouldn't even believe it best part is I don't have to have them hooked on the computer to work lmao ... they come in sets of 11 I believe its like a surround sound set... but thats after I replaced my old ones which were just as amazing but considering they were only 1 subwoofer and 2 speakers they were loud but only enough to cover the inside of the house but the new ones can cover in and out...

So I guess I'm saying it doesn't have to be extremely big you know if you want to entertain a room?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
creative I-TRIGUE 2300 Speakers, if you look about you can get them cheap enough buh i paid about $70 buh i have seen em alot cheaper about $35 on net they have tha most amazing sound and a woofter and base!!! gotta love it and its pretty loud coz i love ma music loud haha

rukD2B

LOLs. I mean, party-party. Like renting a place, and throwing a party.
Here's a picture of what I have in mind:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh those we have like 6 of them laying around the house that we don't use lol they are in storage right now renting? hmm I don't know but I hear that some "halls" and stuff comes included with speakers well some of the places in dallas anyhow

rukD2B

Dude. You have six Tina? You want to sell me two?
At what price? LOLs. JK! Anyways, yeah.

I just talked to my aunt. Where can I get a sound system
to play music for me at the party? =_= I'm not that rich
so I need to talk money-wise too.

Anyways, thanks for the advice yall. ;)