Stepping out of the house in my pajamas will not get me arrested

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
You know how the older Asians are they keep on telling you this and that about what you wear, "this is too short, this is too long" nothing makes them happy. My mom and dad personally don't give a crap what i wear as long as i'm not naked or flashing my boobs, they don't care. My aunt is 10 years younger than my parents yet she cares what i wear. She expects me to wear those kind of tank tops that reveals my back and stuff. I don't like dressing like that, i'm at my comfort zone in a cardigan or a sweater. She calls me a grandmother, i don't like dressing like a slut and she has a problem with that. I love my aunt its just sometimes she drives me up the wall with her nonsense.

As sexy she likes to dress she can't stand me wearing pajamas out of the house, she says its against the law. And of course its not, then the kids i see outside sometimes would get arrested and the druggies next door, they go out in pj's to get their drugs. We went to watch fireworks and we were going to watch it in the car, she saw me get in the car in pajamas and she told me to go change it right away. I told her we were going to stay in the car anyways and she didn't care i had to change. Its freaking 10 pm and i changed into clothes i would wear to a dinner date, there are you happy woman! Her own son drives me to school sometimes in his pajamas, yet she doesn't tell him to go change. I'm freaking 15 almost 16 years old as long as i'm not naked i think i should have the right to wear what i want, my parents don't care so why should my aunt who's younger than my parents. No one is going to see what i'm wearing in the car anyways, so who cares.

True, no one will arrest you for wearing pajamas outside, but it pays off to take more care of your appearance when you do go outside. I don't know, but I, personally, just feel better when I take some time and care into dressing to go outside. The truth is that others do perceive what you wear and take that into consideration, especially when it comes to judging someone for the first time. Of course you don't have to dress sexy and all out like your aunt wants you to, but the other extreme is just looking grungy in your pj's.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I remember my dad would not let my sisters and I wear spaghetti straps or halter tops as a teenager. Or if we want to then there must be something underneath covering all the skin that those clothes are supposed to reveal LOL. We also were not allowed to wear low cut, cleavage revealing tops/dresses too. Even as an adult now I still can't bring myself to wear those. Well I have nothing to show anyways so that's another reason haha.

Oh, I also love cardigans and sweaters. :)