Stephen Salomonay ~almost famous~

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
See what Kob can do for her p'ek. It happen to Por and Oil their fame soared after starring with her. They are good on their behalf too. Hopefully for Stephan b/c I think he does have that p'ek aura. He is so being promoted.More time he will get better. He look better then those other newcomers, not to young looking. He HOT especially his smile. What do you guys think?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I think as for Oil Thana, Kob and Oil soared together. Oil was way famous before he stare with Kob in MKE, he wasn't a no body before he stare in with Kob. As for Stefan, she did do some magic :D

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I agree w/ Phew on that Oil was famous b 4 he starred w/ Kob but I do agree she made Stephan name popp up every where on the magazine

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
Yes I agree Oil was famous but I think more of a singer, cute one too. Anyway but his choice of lakorns before Kob it so bland and boring. After that he getting hot and hotter. Hope Stephan will become like him.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
But I think after starring in Mae Khun Euy with Kob, Oil finally got recognition has a mature pra'ek. Before that lakorn, he was still playing a young guy still in school or whatever. He was taken more seriously as an actor, you know what I mean? After that, he became a even hotter commodity.

As for Stefan, he status is definatley going to soar after LNJ. I don't know, Kob has a way of doing this to all her new pra'eks.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
wow look like alot of people are going crazy for stafan but not me i don think he hott or cute his smile really turn me off and his acting reallly really made it worst for me no offense anyone but i think he ok looking.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Ashi said:
wow look like alot of people are going crazy for stafan but not me i don think he hott or cute his smile really turn me off and his acting reallly really made it worst for me no offense anyone but i think he ok looking.
[post="95943"][/post]​
:lmao: really? :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
i agreed with Heungmai and celestialxangel...before MKE, oil only popular as a singer but after MKE, he become a popular p'ek and finally the the p'ek list you know waht i mean....

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
stefan said on zptv that he and namfon are good friends.. they met while he was tryin to get a background on lakorn filming.. the news claimed shes has been to his house and he to her house..and that his family really adore her.. but he said that the news are not true. theyre good friends.

matty

sarNie Egg
I hope they're just good friends....but they always say that 'oh we're just good friends and nothing more'...but five years down the line they get married and then they say 'oh we've been dating for ten years' ...like Tao and Nat or something....I have nothing against stars dating, but come on at least be truthful -_- ...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Heungmai said:
Yes I agree Oil was famous but I think more of a singer, cute one too. Anyway but his choice of lakorns before Kob it so bland and boring. After that he getting hot and hotter. Hope Stephan will become like him.
[post="95912"][/post]​
I agree with you lol.....Oil was famous but more of a singer.

Too me, I like every co-star of P'Kob lol.....but when lakorn end then end too hehehehe

Have a rumor that Stefan going to have another lakorn with Aum lol....but not sure yet

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I guess it's hard for them to come out and say the truth sometimes, you know? Like it might affect their ratings and such...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
YoUa said:
I agree with you lol.....Oil was famous but more of a singer.

Too me, I like every co-star of P'Kob lol.....but when lakorn end then end too hehehehe

Have a rumor that Stefan going to have another lakorn with Aum lol....but not sure yet
[post="96342"][/post]​
Yes Youa I'm with you too, I like most of Kob's co-stars but when the lakorn ends, that p'ek I dont follow on anymore ... but one I did follow up on :wub:

kpt

sarNie Egg
i think they look cute together. they match each other. happy that they are together. thanks for the pics. :lol:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i think stephen's cute but i'm not a big fan of numfon even though i actually did like her lakkorn's with sawich. i still perfer stephen with kob.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Phew said:
Yes Youa I'm with you too, I like most of Kob's co-stars but when the lakorn ends, that p'ek I dont follow on anymore ... but one I did follow up on  :wub:
[post="96465"][/post]​
That exactly how I felt about Kob's co-stars, but I know who Phew referring to.. :lol: I also follow him too :wub: