Stefan's pics

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well it's hot news on the internet...btn new hot rising star fresh off the success of Lhong Ngao Jun..to now currently negative news of him having issues with a current seniority costar...

Okay if you haven't heard Stefan is having some misunderstanding with his costar...and just recently he made a public apology on public television stating his sincere apology...

I wanna know what show this is...does anyone know...

here's a pic of him apologizing...credit Interlove...and Panitip

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is this about what he said in his new lakorn opposite Namfu and Aum?

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Can anyone post any details about this feud ??? What happened ??? Did he say a negative comment and who is the seniority costar ???

chenchy

sarNie Egg
i think i know now
it was something about, stefan told the press that aum wasn't happy about the lakorn, because the press etc,were focused on numfon and stefan, and aum was getting jealous of them...

aum was offusqued by what he said, but numfon told her that was because stefan doesn't speak thai perfectly...

aum wanted to be out of the lakorn,but khun dang (don't know who it is)adviced her to not do that...

so,i think it might be that ...

(sorry formy english, lol like stefan, i do not speak it perfectly)

aah yes, something else, i think that aum was realy upset because at the end of anintervieuw, she said a message to stefan :
"“Go and practice your Thai so it’s more strong and fluent. That should probably help.”

link to the article where i read all that: (credit to spicy forum)

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.p...&showtopic=4837

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
oh thanxs for the insight,but i think he should not have to apologize
if its not true why she want to drop out of the lakorn, i mean don't get me wrong i like her and all :D

lookatme

sarNie Egg
Both Stefan and Aum needs to grow up and get over them self it's a good thing he apology but he should't have said what he said to begin whit and aum is like what 27 she should't be get mad at pity things like this. :rolleyes:

anjos

gosh..... what a stupied things to be made of...... I mean it just a misunderstanding........ be understandable......

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Both Stefan and Aum needs to grow up and get over them self it's a good thing he apology but he should't have said what he said to begin whit and aum is like what 27 she should't be get mad at pity things like this. :rolleyes:
i so totally agree it's aum and stephen, no doubt i like these two but sometimes they just big me seriously.... whatever stephen did the right thing! good for him....aumk seemed alittle to harsh to.... what's up with aum lately she's been so like iono.... troublesome lol :lol: still love her though