Acting/Talent

• Araya

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Patcharapa

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
To be honest. I am more of fan of Araya, Lol. But I like Aum too. But Aum is more like a model to me while Araya as an actress.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aum's been in the industry longer than Chompoo and has proven herself in many roles.
Aum... well she's sexy but in a way I think she's very cute and cunning. She has a sense of humor and adores her fans ^^

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree. Though Aum has that sex appeal at times, I do think she's really pretty.
She definitely has that goofy, laughing kind of personality.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wat can i say...

AUM PATCHARAPA OF COURSE!!
LOVE THAT LADY!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I like AUMP and Araya is also a great actress. I watch more of AUMP's lakorns and I think AUMP is just super sexy and very silly at times too. I love her in JJRGKCT- altho I dislike pae now. hehehehehehehe

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I can't vote on this one, because they're two different girl with very distinctive beauty and personalities. There's no way to compare them. They both have the beauty, talent, and personality. Really can't vote. :(

nangfa

sarNie Egg
araya can't be compared to aum...aum is one of ch7's top 3 n'ek while araya is just so so...araya is good too...but just can't be compared to aum....just my thougts....

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I like Aum as a model more than an actress. Chompoo is the opposite; I like her better as an actress.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Araya doesn't need to show skin to be sexy. Not just that she can pass as a human doll. She is so freaking damn gorgeous and cute. I adore Araya as a model and actress. Aum, I only like her as nang rai. =D