*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Still waiting for Linda's PM. ^_^

Linda, please reply and let us know about episode 16. How much is done and how many part left? Let me know and I can help you finish it up if you haven't done yet.

Katerine

Butterfly123
:tease: YO YO lol! :loool:
sorry felt like saying that :loool:

anyhow i only came on to say i want be active as much well until after christmas when i get my new laptop seeing my brother broke mine :angry: Unless my parent go to bed super early and i can you the TV Computer ;)

so sorry :D

anyhow how is everyone? ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Butterfly,

Nice to hear from you again ^_^ LOL.

We're almost done with this project, so by the time you get your new laptop, you can help us with our next project ok.

Linda, you done with next parts yet? Can you send it to me as soon as you can please.
Do you want me to help you with any part? Let me know okay. Hopefully we'll be done before next weekend.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG, one more episode. Suddenly, I feel sad that it'll end, but also happy that it's finally ending. This project starts us all up together. I'm glad to have work with you guys. I'll definitely remember this project even when we'll going to work on something else. Thanks, guys, for the great work. And Maya, you did a great job as a coordinator. I appreciate every second you put into this. Even though I start it, you help end it. Thank you very much everyone. :yahoo: :clap:

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG (soz a bit high) i have good new my parent said i could have my brothers laptop from today until the 15th december. (which i thinks harsh and i should have until christmas day when i get my new laptop lol but not complaing :rolleyes: ) but anyhow i can do anyting exept translation coz youtubes blocked (wonder why naughty boy :loool: ) so hit me with anything i should actually be using it for coursework but i'm all ahead for that.

^^ Soz for the long paragraph i alway do that when i'm hyper :p

Ello :p

Soz I haven't been around, I've been in and out of school because of the flu, and like the stupid Thai government are monitoring the internet, so it is especially slow <_< Anyways, I'd be happy to do artwork for you girls ;) As for translating, give me somthing in could slowly do. Something quite far away? For everything you want me to do, can you email me (diamond.sky@live.com)? I'll try to be more active LOL, promise :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Stardust, you can start translating the ending episodes of SBS. Just notify us the episodes you're doing. And yes, we need a background. The old one disappeared. ^_^ Hope you're getting better.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GUYS.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i didn't know if i should PM one of you (Maya/ thuy) so i i'll post in her ;) can i do the Timing for epi 2 of SBS? and i could do some Coordinat thingy ;) if you you need help.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't know if i should PM one of you (Maya/ thuy) so i i'll post in her ;) can i do the Timing for epi 2 of SBS? and i could do some Coordinat thingy ;) if you you need help.
Hi Butterfly,

Timing for SBS is not ready yet, we want to finish up all translations first before do timing.

As for being Coordinator, I talked to Thuy already, and she said you can be Coordinator for next project.

If you like you can start now and organize next project without waiting for SBS to be done.

You can start by following these steps that Thuy posted up. ---> http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=28995

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, one more episode. Suddenly, I feel sad that it'll end, but also happy that it's finally ending. This project starts us all up together. I'm glad to have work with you guys. I'll definitely remember this project even when we'll going to work on something else. Thanks, guys, for the great work. And Maya, you did a great job as a coordinator. I appreciate every second you put into this. Even though I start it, you help end it. Thank you very much everyone. :yahoo: :clap:
Yes it's finally done and over with. :D

Thank you Thuy for all your hard works and be patient with me with every question I asked. :lol: ^_^ I couldn't have done it without you helping me every step of the ways.

And thank you Linda for helping me with translation all the way to the end.

And also thank you to all members for a wonderful jobs. Hope you gals have time to help out with our future projects too.

*I don't want to be bias, and miss anyone so I listed everyone's name :lol: Thank you all. ^_^

#1: Thuy - A Timer*/Editor/ Coordinator #1*
#2: Kayla - A Translator*
#3: Pang - A Translator*
#4: Stardust - A Translator*
#5: Maya - A Translator/Timer/ Coordinator #2*
#6: Linda - A Translator/Web Designer*
#7: Rina - A Timer*
#8: linda0koy - A Timer*
#9: nina_k - A Grammar Checker*
#10: roselovesice - A Timer*
#11: laplandJJ - A Timer*
#12: callakt - A Grammar Checker*
#13: Reachy - A Grammar Checker*
#14: butterfly123 - A Timer*

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hey ladies :]]
anyways yeah bored here..hahaha..well is there anything tht i can help also?? besides translating..cause i dont knoe thai..hahaha
knoe tht already lmao..;]
so we're starting on SBS now right?? kewlios x]]]
cant wait!! hahaha
well anyways im free atm until monday since it is holiday break now..
then school on tuesday lol.. :lol:
well feel free to ask me to do anything!! be gladd too!! :]]]]]] :D :D
haha catch you ladies later!
and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! :lol: :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Rose and happy thanksgiving to you too.

At the moment, we're doing translation for SBS first. When is all done then we'll start on timing and I'll let you know ok. ^_^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

oh okay then! thats a great plan ;]
lol :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Looking back at this topic, it's funny and memorable how we started and got to know each other, how we came with the name and the so many arguments we engaged into with the people who stole our videos or complained about them. :lol: Hahhah, it's one heck of a long ride. It's almost a year. Does anyone realize that? :tease:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well, I'm starting school this following week taking summer classes. <_< But I'm doing pretty good right now.
Are you still working on Ngao Asoke? How's that project is coming along?