*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll do grammar checking for 13.4 tomorrow morning. :D
I'm going to buy English Grammar for Dummies too, so I can master it. :lol:
:loool: That's quite funny. But I think you should throw that Grammar for Dummies at me to get the real effect if you really want to master it, since I'm the only one that is bothering you about it LOL. :p hahahaha :lol:

How is the translating coming along Butterfly123?

Where are all translator? Come on girls, only couple of episode left. I want to get ep.14 done by this weekend.
I'm doing 14.3 and 14.4 right now. If anyone can do next part and be done no later then Sunday please do so.

reachy

sarNie Egg
That's alright as long as I know, so I won't assign you work on weekday and wondering when it will be done. ^_^ Thank you.

So next project members:
1. Thuynmt (you're in right girl? :lol: lol) - Editor
2. rakFong - translator
3. me - translator and whatever have to be done :lol:
4. Butterfly123 - timer AND TRANSLATOR! <---- notice cap and color! lolz hahahahaha :loool:
5. Nina_K - Grammar Checker

6. ???????
7. ???????

????? = who else? :mellow:

Hi Maya,

I finally got back UK. Sorry for disconnecting in these days.
Can I join you now?
I mean the new project you mentioned.

Reachy

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Maya,

I finally got back UK. Sorry for disconnecting in these days.
Can I join you now?
I mean the new project you mentioned.

Reachy
:lol: Yes Reachy everyone is in it. I just wanted to see who is willing to work, and who doesn't, so I can see how our next project going to works out, because I'm tired of doing all the works myself, when we're considered as a team. I might as well do the work myself and upload it on my channel and take all the credits. :p hahahaha :loool: lolz.

So how was your trip? Did you have fun? Any beautiful pictures to show us? ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
If you guys still need a background for our youtube channel, i could try to make one :mellow: , if N'Grace [Stardust] is too busy, or something like that ^_^
Or if you need anything to be made, i'll be happy to make them as well hehe :p

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
If you guys still need a background for our youtube channel, i could try to make one :mellow: , if N'Grace [Stardust] is too busy, or something like that ^_^
Or if you need anything to be made, i'll be happy to make them as well hehe :p
That would be nice Nina. Thank you in advance.
Don't know what happen to Stardust, haven't seen her around.
Do you have password already? I won't be uploading anything today. You can sign in. :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
How is the translating coming along Butterfly123?
i'm sorry for the late reply i only had a chance to do them to day but they're done i'll geve you them in like 2 hours when i get home
you can blame my partent and there stupid "Family" bonding trip ;)

reachy

sarNie Egg
:lol: Yes Reachy everyone is in it. I just wanted to see who is willing to work, and who doesn't, so I can see how our next project going to works out, because I'm tired of doing all the works myself, when we're considered as a team. I might as well do the work myself and upload it on my channel and take all the credits. :p hahahaha :loool: lolz.

So how was your trip? Did you have fun? Any beautiful pictures to show us? ^_^
Well, overall I had a good trip. I visited Beijng Olympic Village and other famous scenes. I stayed with my parents for a week. But unfortunately, I was biten by my parents' dog at the first day when I arrived home. As of that day, I had to inject medicine five times and avoid to eat lots of food. Plus, I had to postpone my fly. Ai...never expect things will be perfect.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__^ you know maya i love your dedication and ur organization.. since sworld video is reopening soon it should be in the next few weeks lol after we pick our banner we're considering changing skins also but -.-" since you ladies are doing such a wonderful job.. I know u have another project in mind but ive already started ngao asoke 2008 -.-" and i was wondering if u girls dont mind can i borrrow ur man power to help us complete it? LOL we have many episodes translated we just need timers -.-" Lol there are 3 of us so far -.-" rawr and there is 31 episodes of ngao asoke but they are only 40 minutes epi vs 1:40 lol -.- i plan to do it hq ... but its really up to you guys -.-" and I was thinking that we will credit the entire project to sarNie Subbers meaning sarNie as a team -.-" or sarNworld Subbers so far we have myself, yaso, and lynda working on this project ^__^

Sanq Q
Tina

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, I believe we would be done with Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed by the end of this month (November). Since I have three days off from school in the Thanksgiving break, I might be able to help you with the timing too. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone, sorry wasn't feeling well for few days, so nothing is moving this week. LOL Will get back to work ASAP now. :p

Butterfly, how is the next translation coming along? Can you get it done before weekend are over? ^_^ Thank you girl.

Well, overall I had a good trip. I visited Beijng Olympic Village and other famous scenes. I stayed with my parents for a week. But unfortunately, I was biten by my parents' dog at the first day when I arrived home. As of that day, I had to inject medicine five times and avoid to eat lots of food. Plus, I had to postpone my fly. Ai...never expect things will be perfect.

Reachy, glad to know you have a wonderful time, but also sorry to hear that you got bitten by the dog. Hope everything is well and you got all your shots so there wouldn't be any other problem ok.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^__^ you know maya i love your dedication and ur organization.. since sworld video is reopening soon it should be in the next few weeks lol after we pick our banner we're considering changing skins also but -.-" since you ladies are doing such a wonderful job.. I know u have another project in mind but ive already started ngao asoke 2008 -.-" and i was wondering if u girls dont mind can i borrrow ur man power to help us complete it? LOL we have many episodes translated we just need timers -.-" Lol there are 3 of us so far -.-" rawr and there is 31 episodes of ngao asoke but they are only 40 minutes epi vs 1:40 lol -.- i plan to do it hq ... but its really up to you guys -.-" and I was thinking that we will credit the entire project to sarNie Subbers meaning sarNie as a team -.-" or sarNworld Subbers so far we have myself, yaso, and lynda working on this project ^__^

Sanq Q
Tina
Hi Tina, thank you for stoping by and checking us out. :lol:
But oh no, I can't take all the credit for all the works. If it wasn't for Thuynmt we wouldn't have this team, and if it wasn't for her helping me along the way I wouldn't be able to do anything either. So thanks to Thuynmt for StarsSubbingTeam.
And every team member has/had contributed to this team in one way or another, so thank you to everyone/the girls for that too.

:D Yes as for SarnWorld Video project and HQ section and Subbed section, someone has told me about that already. Glad to know you and your subbing team has already started on them. I don't mind helping out, but to be honest I don't really like Ngao Asoke ^_^ I don't really like old fashion type of lakorn. But I haven't really watch it yet, just beginning of the old version and ending, that's all. So if you need help in timing, I can try to help alittle whenever I have free time. You can send me just one episode for now and see how long it will takes me to do them, along with my other projects. I'll just test out one episode for now, and I'll let you know if I can help you with the rest or not ok. ;)

Maya, I believe we would be done with Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed by the end of this month (November). Since I have three days off from school in the Thanksgiving break, I might be able to help you with the timing too. :D
Yes Thuy hopefully we can do it. Like I told you, timing is not a problem right now, but translating is my main concern -_- If we could just be done with all the translations then we are set to go. I'll get back to it soon, you probably have lots of reading to do this weekend ok. :lol: just want to give you a heads up hehehehehehe.

NOTE: To all my translators, please help translate ep.15. Come on girls, only couple of episode left, lets get it done and over with.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Butterfly123(Kat) if you have not start translating ep.14.2 yet, don't worry about it now ok. I couldn't wait anymore so I start translating already.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__^ Lol yeah the old man prolly talked to you about it already .. but its ok ja.. lol I think we have it covered because my new place I will have no internet for like 2 weeks plenty of time to sub ngao asoke :loool: but thanks for responding ^___-" and you girls keep up the good work!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^__^ Lol yeah the old man prolly talked to you about it already .. but its ok ja.. lol I think we have it covered because my new place I will have no internet for like 2 weeks plenty of time to sub ngao asoke :loool: but thanks for responding ^___-" and you girls keep up the good work!
:lol: Yes he did. Good guess. ^_^ lolz.

2 weeks with no internet? GOSH I'd go crazy, I can't even go a day without it. :huh:

OK no problem, but if you ever need help with timing in the future, just let me know ok. ;)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Linda how is translation for episode 16 coming along? I'm done with episode 14 already. I will do episode 15 tonight or tomorrow.

So are you almost done with episode 16 yet?