*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
9.7 should be available by Saturday night.

I'll get 10.1 done on Sunday since I have to work today and Saturday. No rest for me at anytime or in any day. Did we send all Episode 10 translations and video to the all the timers yet? I sent it to laplandJJ already. I don't remember the rest. Again, I'm suffering memory problem. :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh I just noticed that I have 12-7-12-8 too.
Anyways I'll try to hand in 11-7-11-8 sooner.

School is so stressing me out as well, we have testing coming up soon so I don't know if I'll be able to have time for anymore translating but I'll be sure to let P'Maya and P'Thuy know ^_^

Anyways I hope everyone has a great day :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh I just noticed that I have 12-7-12-8 too.
Anyways I'll try to hand in 11-7-11-8 sooner.

School is so stressing me out as well, we have testing coming up soon so I don't know if I'll be able to have time for anymore translating but I'll be sure to let P'Maya and P'Thuy know ^_^

Anyways I hope everyone has a great day :D
:lol: Sorry KaylaC, I don't have any more helpers regarding translations. It's just me, you and Pang. So I put all 3 of ours names on, and the one that is _____ I'll do it whenever I can or whenever someone have free time to help out. ^_^

If you can't do it, that is fine, just let me know in advance so I don't have to wait last minute and cramp everything together trying to get everything done at one OK. :D

And thank you for helping out. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Don't worry, we're going to have another translator in 40 more years. Hopefully, I master Thai after 40 years. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LaplandJJ will be able to do another part in Episode 10, you can send me the video and the translation.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I didn't save the final corrected translation. :lol: I corrected it and sent it straight to you.

What is the sweet part in 10.7? I haven't watch Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed yet. Am I the only one here who hasn't?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't save the final corrected translation. :lol: I corrected it and sent it straight to you.

What is the sweet part in 10.7? I haven't watch Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed yet. Am I the only one here who hasn't?
:lol: I haven't watch either... just saw part here and part there when I do translations, and timing and finalized. I begining to get sick of all the bad guys in here. I feels like fast forward it but I can't LOL :lol:

It's sweet and sad at the same time. Do you want to do the timing and find out then? LOL. If you want then we can give LaplandJJ 10.5 :loool: LOLz
Here is video for 10.5 http://www.sendspace.com/file/enlxet
if anyone want to do timing... if no one do them, I'll do it after I'm done with 10.2

OK I'll forward the translation back to you so you can give it to them.

Anyway I'm off for now... will be back in few hours.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I can't. I'm cramming in school right now. I have a calculus test this Wednesday and I'm trying to do a lab report and bunch of other homework. A chemistry test on next Monday and a economic test on next Wednesday. The professors aren't that great, so I basically teach my self in most of the classes I take, which means IT'S SUCKS <.<. I'm disappoint that I can't go to the Harvest (Moon) Festival this year nor be able to watch this free concert that held every year with different famous singers. :lmao: I hate my job. (I'm ranting like you now.)

I've sent laplandJJ and Rina their parts. Maybe Rina can also do 10.5 too.

ENJOY YOUR MOON FESTIVAL, GUYS

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't. I'm cramming in school right now. I have a calculus test this Wednesday and I'm trying to do a lab report and bunch of other homework. A chemistry test on next Monday and a economic test on next Wednesday. The professors aren't that great, so I basically teach my self in most of the classes I take, which means IT'S SUCKS <.<. I'm disappoint that I can't go to the Harvest (Moon) Festival this year nor be able to watch this free concert that held every year with different famous singers. :lmao: I hate my job. (I'm ranting like you now.)

I've sent laplandJJ and Rina their parts. Maybe Rina can also do 10.5 too.

ENJOY YOUR MOON FESTIVAL, GUYS
LOL, someone is ranting big time. :lol:

OK have fun with school and good lucks and study hard ok, I'm sure the pay off will be well worth it and you can have many festival as you like, once you're done with school. ^_^

Didn't know is Moon Festival time already. I need to go find myself a Chinese or Vietnamese friends for some mooncake now. :drool: :loool: Anyone care to send me a big box? :p hehehehe

Anyway Happy Moon Festival to everyone whether you celebrate it or not ok, and take care.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, someone is ranting big time.

OK have fun with school and good lucks and study hard ok, I'm sure the pay off will be well worth it and you can have many festival as you like, once you're done with school.

Didn't know is Moon Festival time already. I need to go find myself a Chinese or Vietnamese friends for some mooncake now. Anyone care to send me a big box? hehehehe

Anyway Happy Moon Festival to everyone whether you celebrate it or not ok, and take care.
Well, we can rant all we want to get the frustrations out of the way. It does make me feel a little ease.

I love moon cake. I don't know if my mom will buy it or not since everything is so expensive now. Our economic is going haywire. Yummy . . . I love to eat the outside of the cake but not the inside where the egg yolk is at. Maya, you can send me the parts of Episode 11 that I need to do. I can probably do two parts of Episode 11.

Who would time 10.5? Rina probably can since she's pretty quick when it comes to the sweet scenes. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to know you're feeling better now. :lol:

I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't buy them this year... normally is like 4 or more bucks a piece, don't know if they would raise the price this year along with everything else.

:eek: You don't like the yolk? I love those, and love the nuts filling instead of the red beans or melon, but trust me if someone throw one at me, I'll eat whatever filling is in it. :loool: hehehehe :lol:

We don't have translation for ep. 11 yet, I only done 11.1 lastnight, but I was thinking I will do timing for it because I want to put the translation on for the opening song... unless you want to do them... I can send you both the translation and the song as well. Let me know if you have time to do it.

No one is doing 10.5 yet. But I'm not sure if there is sweet scene here :D But she can still do them if she have time. Video is posted above.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Glad to know you're feeling better now.

I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't buy them this year... normally is like 4 or more bucks a piece, don't know if they would raise the price this year along with everything else.

You don't like the yolk? I love those, and love the nuts filling instead of the red beans or melon, but trust me if someone throw one at me, I'll eat whatever filling is in it. hehehehe

We don't have translation for ep. 11 yet, I only done 11.1 lastnight, but I was thinking I will do timing for it because I want to put the translation on for the opening song... unless you want to do them... I can send you both the translation and the song as well. Let me know if you have time to do it.

No one is doing 10.5 yet. But I'm not sure if there is sweet scene here But she can still do them if she have time. Video is posted above.
I need the translation for 10.5. Again, I didn't save the final one. Arg . . . .
I don't like the fillings in the moon cake. My family barely eat eggs. It's usually some months before I eat one egg. :lol:
You may send me 11.1 for timing since you have a bunch of translating you need to do for Episode 11. I've notify Stardust about 13.1 already. You may send one part to roselovesice. She's probably be able to do one part.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like to eat the salted egg with rice, or with plain congee and other nick-nacking stuffs, that's why the yolk in the cake is my favorite. ^_^

Anyway, so who's doing 10.5 and when will it be done? I don't want to wait too long for this one either. Would it be done by Wednesday night? ;)

When we have all of ep. 11 translations, then Roselovesice can do one. I'm so busy I don't have time to do any translation at all, just trying to finished up ep. 10 so I can put up on YT as soon as possible then I will work on ep. 11 translation. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I like to eat the salted egg with rice, or with plain congee and other nick-nacking stuffs, that's why the yolk in the cake is my favorite.

Anyway, so who's doing 10.5 and when will it be done? I don't want to wait too long for this one either. Would it be done by Wednesday night?

When we have all of ep. 11 translations, then Roselovesice can do one. I'm so busy I don't have time to do any translation at all, just trying to finished up ep. 10 so I can put up on YT as soon as possible then I will work on ep. 11 translation.
It usually takes Rina about 30 minutes to do one. I'm pretty sure she gets 10.5 done at least by Thursday since she's working on it on the day I gave the assignment to her. Maybe she'll get it done by tonight. :lol: Relax, Maya. What have you been eating? You're getting so hyper. Too many chicken eggs? :p Wow, you're fast. You're already uploaded 10.4 to YT. See, appointing you as the coordinator was the best decision.

I wish we were neighbors. Hehhe, then I would give you all the yolk inside the moon cake. I love congee, but I don't like it plain. It tastes bland.

Stardust said that she's been busy with stacks of homework, but she'll get the translation (13.1) done on time.

BTW, you may send me 11.2 for timing as well. I'm going to work on 11.1 & 11.2 timing tomorrow, so I'll be able to send them to you Thursday night.

We have 6 episodes left!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't forget to remind LaplandJJ for 9.7 too, and thank you. LOL :lol:

Sorry for rushing everyone. I want to get this done as soon as possible and I upload it when I'm done. Don't want to keep everyone waiting too long. ^_^

Yeah I'm too hyper and I gets annoy when I work with slackers :loool: hehehehe

OK, let me cut the part of 11.2 for you and I will send it to you later tonight ok.

But I'm free if you want me to help you. I just need to do translation while waiting for the timing to be done ok. :D

I only eat it plain when I feels like munching with with varieties of other side dishes. Like salted egg, peanut, variety of vegetable, etc. and you get different taste with every bite :D LOL.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Don't forget to remind LaplandJJ for 9.7 too, and thank you. LOL

Sorry for rushing everyone. I want to get this done as soon as possible and I upload it when I'm done. Don't want to keep everyone waiting too long.

Yeah I'm too hyper and I gets annoy when I work with slackers hehehehe

OK, let me cut the part of 11.2 for you and I will send it to you later tonight ok.

But I'm free if you want me to help you. I just need to do translation while waiting for the timing to be done ok.

I only eat it plain when I feels like munching with with varieties of other side dishes. Like salted egg, peanut, variety of vegetable, etc. and you get different taste with every bite LOL.
Before you've even told me, I messaged laplandJJ this morning about it. So far, no reply. :lol: It's okay. Just send me 11.2. Since you're the only translator who's active, we need you to translation the other parts of Episode 11 that haven't been translated.

Rina's reply:
Grrr...I need to get my computer fix 'cause something's wrong with it!
&& I'm using my cousin's laptop right now. Soo I really can't do any timing at all..

*I'm really sorry !*
Maybe you can do 10.5 then and I'll do 11.1 and 11.2. All right?

I like to eat things plain too except for anything dealing with rice. I hate eggs and peanuts. I don't know why. I love chestnuts. Have you eat them before? They are so good.