*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Pang is back!!! So okay, who is doing which?

Stardust is doing 2.8 & 2.9.
Maya is doing 3.2.

Where's Kayla? I want to know if she has start on any parts yet 'cause Pang is going to do some.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
thuynmt, lets assigned one part at a time or two parts, so no one is confused or waiting for the other to finished up LOL.

OK I'll do 3.2, so that mean we're moving right along. So we don't have to wait or skip any part... :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yup, I change it so everyone is dong 1 or 2 parts.

Someone is uploading the subbed videos on their YouTube's channel and say they did it. <_<
I know it is ours because the text, font, sentences, and the time is exactly how I put it.

For example:
1.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLS9OIL9QpU
1.2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhQry6eIf5c...1E6&index=0

If anyone is confuse at what they're doing, please check the first post on the first page.

I'm so tire from timing. lol I stay up late to do the timing and then some wrong with the file, it corrupts this morning and I have to redo 2.6 again.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, I change it so everyone is dong 1 or 2 parts.

Someone is uploading the subbed videos on their YouTube's channel and say they did it. <_<
I know it is ours because the text, font, sentences, and the time is exactly how I put it.

For example:
1.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLS9OIL9QpU
1.2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhQry6eIf5c...1E6&index=0

If anyone is confuse at what they're doing, please check the first post on the first page.

I'm so tire from timing. lol I stay up late to do the timing and then some wrong with the file, it corrupts this morning and I have to redo 2.6 again.
That is so wrong. Didn't even give credit or anything. Did you left a message for that person already?

EDIT:

Yes, I just check and compared it, it's the exact same thing. :eek:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, I didn't want to make anyone sad. If they do it some more, I leave a watermark on all the future episodes. Hey, Maya. Whoohoo!!! You got a YouTube account!!! Nice. :lol:

^^ LMAO guys! It's early morning here in Thailand, I just fell asleep from jet lag right infront of my laptop :lol: Here's 2.8...I'll do 2.9 ASAP. Probably be done today na ka.

Nokyoong: Where is the dress I wanted to try on? What day is this? All I meet are "rich-people-who-have-forgotten-their-poorness"... Hopefully you wouldn't want the dress that I want.

Lookchin: Yes, P'Fun wanted to try that on!

Torfun: Miss, is there another dress for me? There is only one left.

Sales Person: Uh, but the size does not fit you K'Nokyoong. It would fit with the lady over there more.

Nokyoong: Really? Ok, I won't try it...but-

Sales Person: Oh my gosh!

Nokyoong: Nothing...I'm going to buy it. But to trash, not to wear.

Sales Person: I think you should try to choose a new dress...

Torfun: Thanks, but it's ok. The truth is, I didn't want to watch the dress I wanted to be shredded right infront of me. Don't want to fight with stupidness... Come on, Lookchin!

Nokyoong: You again...when you walk into the store, did you even know how to read its name? Go buy 2nd hand clothing near *beep*...

Woonsen: Ahh! I lost my patience!

Nokyoong: I can't you either. This morning did you eat "tum-yae" salad?

Wanna: You crazy woman! You dare to hit my daughter?

Lookchin: P'Fun, I hear people fighting in that store. It sounds like...uh-

Torfun: Oh my gosh! Mom! Woonsen!

Woonsen: Hold her, Mom!

Nokyoong: Help! It' hurts! Help!

Tawanchai: Nokyoong...

Torfun: Mom, stop! Stop it! Stop! Stop!

Woonsen: Ai P'Fun!

Nokyoong: So you guys are all related...no wonder you are all so low! Tawanchai! They teamed up and were mean to me!

Wanna: It's not true, K'Tawanchai! It was...uh...nang Fun. She ordered us to be mean to her.

Torfun: What? Mom!

Woonsen: They had their troubles, but Mom and I had to come take care of it...

Lookchin: That's not true!

Tawanchai: But I believe that it's true. Miss, did this woman and my girlfriend fight?

Sales Person: Yes, but she went out first. And all of a sudden these 2 people came in and were fighting with K'Nokyoong. However, when she ordered...I don't know.

Tawanchai: Always so naughty!

Nokyoong: Hey you!

Torfun: Well say again how naugty I am.

Nokyoong: Hey!

Torfun: Since he is my brother, he is the one who will pay for all the damages! Or he may even change and buy the whole place for his girlfriend to tear clothing around is good too. Thank you P'Tawanchai the one with the smartness. And K'Nokyoong, the one who minds OTHER people's business. Bye! Come on... Thank you very much!

Head Maid: A snack for you...

Tawanchai: I can't eat it.

Head Maid: Huh, you should eat a little bit. They're not back yet, so you can eat alone.

Tawanchai:When she comes back, tell her to come see me.

Head Maid: Who? There are a lot of "she"s that help prick and push till everything is in chaos at this time.

Tawanchai: She...

Torfun: A horn that grows out of your head, but the person can't see cause they're blinded by love.

Head Maid: Eh? Khun Noo, why are you saying something like that? Why don't you have any respect for K'Tawanchai? He is your brother...

P'Kluay, why don't you ask your Tawanchai when HE'LL stop looking down on me and respect my humanity.

Tawanchai: Stop talking about this already. We have a huge thing to discuss. It is very important trait of being a Simantra... Today you destroyed the status of Simantra to the ground. You shouldn't use the same last name as me.

Torfun: Huh? You're right! Then, we don't have to use the same last name! But since the Simantra status is already to the ground becasue of me, you're the one that should use another last name, ok? Such as...Sinokyoong or Mantranokyoong.

Tawanchai: Where are you going to be crazy to? I want to tell you to stop your naughty behavior! This is a noble house, not a robber's hideout!

Torfun: But it seems this IS the not "full" hearted people hideout!

Tawanchai: It's you that's not "full"! Call and say sorry to K'Nokyoong right now!

Torfun: Oh, you can daydream too! K'Nokyoong is the person who has to say sorry to me!

Tawanchai: Mmm! What am I going to do with you?

Torfun: Well, let me go! You're hurting me!

Tawanchai: You've hurted your body, but my heart hurts. You're probably those people with no education, right? You should go study...

Torfun: Hmm, where should I go study then? How about the strict personality school?

Tawanchai: Don't make me loose my patience! Did you even finish grade 6 like the standard?

Torfun: Are you going to use education against me? You can send me to study anywhere, but don't send me to study with K'Nokyoong, ok? Cause I suspect that she majored in scolding people!

Tawanchai: Stop making me mad and listen. You should finish school, and then continue outside Thailand for some time.

Torfun: Oh, you're smart too you know! If I go overbroad and study, P'Tawanchai, you'll be here alone! And you'll use that time to steal my rights in the inheritance!

Tawanchai: You're accusing me that I cheat!?!

Torfun: I'm not trying to say that, but I'm saying that straight. Don't talk about going overbroad to study again. If someone's going overbroad, it's going to be you! And let K'Naetae be the one who takes care of all the inheritance rights. Because he is a good person. He's not going to cheat on you or me.

Tawanchai: It looks like you're so confident in Naetae.

Torfun: Of course! Because he is really good person!

Tawanchai: Saying like this means you like him?

Torfun: If yes then what?

Tawanchai: Well, he likes you as well.

Torfun: Oh, you trying to block us?

Tawanchai: No, just to tell you to go ahead...but I do feel kind of sorry for Naetae. I don't know what he uses to look at you. Sins blocking his sight...

Torfun: Hmm, you! You crazy for power person! In truth, you wanted to be Naetae's helper!

Naetae: Really, that K'Torfun said that I'm a really good person?

Tawanchai: Why should I be lying to you?

Naetae: Thanks a lot. May I ask to call you P'Tawanchai right now?

Tawanchai: Huh, you don't have to ask, ok? She's all hearts...

Naetae: So why are you saying stuff like this? If those words didn't come right out of your mouth, I would've thought that it came out of a jealous person's mouth!

Tawanchai: Stop it. I feel sorry for you that you fell in love with a bad woman. For me, I have the perfect Nokyoong already. Everyone else should be jealous of me!

Naetae: Wait, where are you going?

Tawanchai: Going back!

Naetae: What's wrong? Your hormones changing?

Tawanchai: Ugh!

Naetae: Yes, K'Torfun likes me!

Tawanchai: Don't forget to get her to go to study. Simantra must not have any under-educated people.

Torfun: Is it this temple? Don't tell me you want me to be come a "maechee".

Naetae: No, there's also a school...to see where you're at.

Torfun: For university?

Naetae: Not now...you have to have a standard of a 6th grader first.

Torfun: Why did you think that I didn't finish 6th grade?

Naetaw: Uh...because-

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
^^ LMAO guys! It's early morning here in Thailand, I just fell asleep from jet lag right infront of my laptop Here's 2.8...I'll do 2.9 ASAP. Probably be done today na ka.
LOL, did you translate this while you're on the plane? Welcome back to Thailand!!! :clap:

Oh, thanks, Stardust, very much!!! :kiss:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, I put our credits within the video also. Muhahhah, no one will steal them anymore. Hopefully . . . . :ph34r:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
She's only a 15 years old. So far, she only uploaded 2 videos, so I don't want to report or anything.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, non-Thai viewers will not catch that typo. Shhhh.... lol

What time is the typo? I want to see too.

I can't get on YouTube, hmm . . . it's in maintenance. Shoo.

I did mistakes too, so don't worry. Some of my timing was off. Hahha, my eyes were tired, so I didn't really stare at the screen when I do timing.