*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I never step my foot out of state nor out of the country.

I'm tired too. I need to go rest. lol Sorry if I make you tire, Maya. I'm in no rush. You have the whole week, since I'm going to take final exams this week.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D You need to go see the World soon then.

I know, I just wanted to get it out of the way so I can works on something else, so no problem, glad to help. ;)

Yeah you should rest and study for your exams too, don't worried about this for now, is not that important. Goodluck on your exams ok.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D I just check your youtube page, you did a very good job, but missing short line here and there though, but is not that important, I'm sure they will still understand the storylines ;) .

I guess now I better hurry with the rest of the translation. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I miss some short lines because I didn't get the translation for it. I didn't want to bother you too much, so I make something up. Hahhaa. :D

Hey, subbing episodes are only for non-Thai viewers. lol Those who understand Thai shouldn't watch it since they will spot the flaws in them. ^_^
Guess I have be more aware next time incase you catch me out again. :ph34r:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: It's alright, you did a wonderful jobs as is. I just complaint .... opsss. I mean I just comment in case others complaints if they caught it first. :loool: :yahoo: hahahaha

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL. I got a complaint already. I try my best even though I don't understand Thai. lol I hope this subbing thing will make me know Thai fluently one day. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Where's Stardust? Is she going to Thailand for vacation? I'm so jealous!!! She probably going to meet Aum Atichart and other celebrities hotties.

You guys are so funny I live here ja. Was visiting my cousins in Montreal. Anyways, mind giving me the links to the ones you would like me to translate?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Don't work too hard Maya. Like I said, I have finals this week so it's okay if you finish it on next week. Well, Stardust, you can work on 2.8 & 2.9 like Maya said.

Stardust, you live in Thailand? Oh heck no!!! You're so lucky. How's things there? You have any young handsome guy friends? :drool:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys are so funny I live here ja. Was visiting my cousins in Montreal. Anyways, mind giving me the links to the ones you would like me to translate?

Ohh Nong Grace maybe me and you could split half of episode 3 translations hehe.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I split episodes 3 between Stardust and KaylaC. It seems everyone hate to translation. lol I feel so bad.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't work too hard Maya. Like I said, I have finals this week so it's okay if you finish it on next week. Well, Stardust, you can work on 2.8 & 2.9 like Maya said.

Stardust, you live in Thailand? Oh heck no!!! You're so lucky. How's things there? You have any young handsome guy friends? :drool:
Actually my wrists hurts because I was working/typing on something else, not entirely because of translatings. :lol:
Since I want to take a little break, I don't want anyone to be waiting on me, so I thought it would be good for someone else to pick up the continuation parts first.

Tomorrow afternoon I should be free for awhile, so if by then Stardust not done with 3.8 and 3.9, please let me know ok. I'll pick it up since she did 2.8 and 2.9 for me. ;)

I split episodes 3 between Stardust and KaylaC. It seems everyone hate to translation. lol I feel so bad.
LOL the translation parts is not so bad if we just sit and translate without pausing the scene every few seconds and have someone else or secretary sit beside us and type while we only translated :loool: hahahaha :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Stardust and Kayla can divide whatever parts they want to do on Episode 3. You can do 3.2 instead of Kayla. We just have to ask her. She told me she's going to be busy this week, I think.

LOL the translation parts is not so bad if we just sit and translate without pausing the scene every few seconds and have someone else or secretary sit beside us and type while we only translated hahahaha
I need one too! I have to type the lines in for timing, but then I have to listen to the video over and over to see which lines need to break off. It worse when I don't understand Thai. It sure will help if we have secretaries. :lol:

LOL yep I can't type that fast :S
Me either. If I type fast, I usually make a lot of mistakes. <_<

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually my wrists hurts because I was working/typing on something else, not entirely because of translatings. :lol:
Since I want to take a little break, I don't want anyone to be waiting on me, so I thought it would be good for someone else to pick up the continuation parts first.

Tomorrow afternoon I should be free for awhile, so if by then Stardust not done with 3.8 and 3.9, please let me know ok. I'll pick it up since she did 2.8 and 2.9 for me. ;)
LOL the translation parts is not so bad if we just sit and translate without pausing the scene every few seconds and have someone else or secretary sit beside us and type while we only translated :loool: hahahaha :lol:

^^Haha I wish I had that

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: LOL yes too bad we can't ask anyone to volunteer for secretary position via the internet :lol: hahahaha

OK, so which one is not yet done and which one you guys want me to do? I'll do one today.

:eek: thuynmt, you re-type it again, you didn't copy and paste it on, and just fix whatever mistake we may have made?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well, I can copy and past it for each sentences, but then it hurts my wrist that way. I just type it and make the sentence shorter just in case it's too long. I still have to revise the translation, so I just type it. Muahhaha. Procrastinating timing.

The weirdest thing is it's more painful for me to click here click there than to type it. My fingers never get hurt. lol Maybe because I have big bone and long fingers. :loool:

Well, Stardust haven't send in 2.8 yet. I wonder if she has started on it yet and if she's doing 2.9 right now. I have no clue. You can work on 3.2 for Kayla. Wow, we're moving fast. Thank you all of you very, very much.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL wow that is lots of works for you too. I thought you just copy and paste it, so much easier. Typing takes forever LOL But whatever works for you I guess ;)

:Big bone, long fingers" :lol: that's funny, never knew that is the advantage when comes to typing LOL

OK, I'll start on 3.2 soon then.