*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Before you've even told me, I messaged laplandJJ this morning about it. So far, no reply. :lol: It's okay. Just send me 11.2. Since you're the only translator who's active, we need you to translation the other parts of Episode 11 that haven't been translated.

Rina's reply:
Maybe you can do 10.5 then and I'll do 11.1 and 11.2. All right?

I like to eat things plain too except for anything dealing with rice. I hate eggs and peanuts. I don't know why. I love chestnuts. Have you eat them before? They are so good.
Well, if I'm done with 10.5 and 10.7, which I just need to finalize 10.5 now... then I have nothing else to do, other then get the rest of translations done.
I still didn't get a chance to cut the part for you... will do it now. So after that I have nothing else to do.
If you want me to help you with one part I think I can.

The chestnut moon cake, or just regular chestnut?
Yes both are good. Lets just say I live for GOOD foods. ^_^ :loool:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well, if I'm done with 10.5 and 10.7, which I just need to finalize 10.5 now... then I have nothing else to do, other then get the rest of translations done.
I still didn't get a chance to cut the part for you... will do it now. So after that I have nothing else to do.
If you want me to help you with one part I think I can.

The chestnut moon cake, or just regular chestnut?
Yes both are good. Lets just say I live for GOOD foods.
Do you mean cutting Episode 11? They have chestnut moon cake? Ooh. I've never try it before.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
Hey everyone! umm :mellow: P'Maya, do you want me to do grammer check for 11.2?? if you do.. just send it to me.. but i dont know how to do timing! sorrie!!

-Linda Her

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey everyone! umm :mellow: P'Maya, do you want me to do grammer check for 11.2?? if you do.. just send it to me.. but i dont know how to do timing! sorrie!!
-Linda Her
----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

Hey hello :D

Thuy is doing that part. Thank you. ^_^

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
oh.. okay then! i'll just do ep 16! thnx alot P'Maya!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I don't have the time to do 11.2 today. I thought you mind send it earlier so I can have the time to do it. :rolleyes:

Sorry, Maya. How about sending me two parts of Episode 12. Send me the last parts since I have two tests this week: Chemistry and Economic and then a paper for History that's due the first week of October. Wackekiowio!! *Ripping off my hair.*

I'll still be able to do the grammar checking for all the Episodes, so keep sending those in.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Hey what happen to the backgroup picture on our YT channel?

Stardust where are you? We need you magic touch again with the b/g picture. :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
11-7

I don't know if I'll be able to help with episode 12. :( I'm almost late with this one already and I've been really busy lately. I'm so sorry. :(

John: What is that darling?
Daien: Nothing, darling.
John: Where did your daughter go?
Daien: She probably went to the Simantra House.
John: Uh.. To see Wanna? I'm speaking truthfully, I don't want a evil kid like that to be your daughter.
Daien:Either way she is, but the evilness is probably from the way she was raised.
John: But she also raised TorFun, but how come their personality aren't the same?
Daien: It's probably because TorFun has Simantra in her blood.
John: Well Woosen has your blood, but how come she doesn't act like it.
Daien:It's probably because all of the bad things that I have done in my previous life... so now it has come back to me in this lifetime.
Woosen: Gosh, I'm going to go crazy.
Daien: What's wrong, dear?
Woosen: Nang TorFun and P'Tawanchai were being all lovey dovey so P'Ek got jealous and went and shot P'Tawanchai.
Daien: Oh my gosh.
John: Ek, Him again?
Daien: We have to hurry up and go visit Khun Tawanchai.
John: Alright, let's go darling.
Woosen: You two can go where ever you want to go but put some money in my bank account first.
John: Huh?! The money I just gave you is all gone already? That was (something)
Woosen: You have so much money, don't be so greedy.
Daien: We are not greedy towards you, but went want you to use money the right way.
Woosen: That must mean you're not going to give me any?
John: I will give you some but only 5(something) each month.
Woosen: 5(something)??! Gosh so cold hearted. This is what you call a mother. Leaving there child for so many years.
Daien: Woosen!
John: Woosen. you are the cold hearted one! You are the child, so why are you saying that stuff about your mother? Listen carefully, I'm only going to let you use 5(something) every month and we are going to London and you have to come too, also you need to go to school.
Woosen: NO! I won't go! I will not go no matter what! I won't go! I will never go!
NaTae: Noukyoung, what secrets do you know of Woosen:
NY: Only little ones, to use against her. So she won't try to get on my level, but don't worry about it; right now go to the police
and find out who sent that video of Tawanchai and TorFun and find out if it was Ek.
Natae: Alright, I'll try to take care of it as soon as possible. Noukyoung, watch out too don't go anywhere without Sopanae.
NY: I know. Natae, you don't feel anything at all? About that video that I sent you about those two?
Natae: I understand the two of them.
NY: Your heart is (i dont know this part) I can tell. I also use to feel this way, feel like giving up, stop loving Tawanchai but I couldn't do it. I love him too much to see him go with someone else. I always thought to myself that he belongs to me. We knew each other, played with each other and got along with each other eversince I could remember things. You already know that Natae.
Natae: I even know more then that, and if you had to loose him to Woosen that would never happen, or even if you mean to TorFun that could absolutely never happen. You know that yourself.
NY: But it's because I know and you don't know.
Natae: What are you talking about?
NY: I'm going to leave, whenever Tawanchai wakes up please tell him he's making my heart shatter.
Woosen: Mom you know what? I heard P'Tawanchai say he loves N'Fun.
Wanna: Well duh. If they weren't in love why would they be walking and acting like they were in love? I tried helping you already Woosen, but it still didn't work.
Woosen: Ek is so dumb!
Wanna: Then don't yell at him so much. Be nice to him sometime and yell at him sometime too, switch around.
Woosen: Everyone is so dumb! Daien is dumb and that american man is (I dont kow what that means), he wants to take me to London but I will never go.
Wanna: Then act nice so they can change their mind.
Woosen: But Ek is black mailing us and you are so scared of him.
Wanna: Ha, I'm not scared of him, right now us two and him are making plans on doing things to our enemies then why would we want to make him our enemy?
Woosen: How come you backstab him but don't let him know then later tell all of his secrets.
Wanna: True, everything that we did we can lie and say that he did it. He won't be able to find anyone that will believe him. And especially right now he's going into hiding.
Woosen: Use him right mom?
Wanna: Yes, use him for you Woosen.
Woosen: Mom, you are the smartest, I love you the most.
Wanna: True, Woosen. N'Noukyoung as well, she thinks she's knows stuff about us. That girl is something we need to take care of as soon as possible. Woosen, go get some money from N'Daien as for me I'll get some from N'Fun, because this job Ek needs to get a lot of money.
Wanna: Uh. TorFun, Have you ate yet dear?
TorFun: Are you asking me Mom?
Wanna: Well you are the only one in this room, who else would I be asking?
Kwan: Thanks for asking mom, but what do you want to talk about with me?
Wanna: Well... I wanted to say sorry to you for Woosen. She is currently heart broken and you know how much she loves Tawanchai.
Kwan: Just forget about it. I didn't think too much of that, but from now on I don't think I can do anything anymore because he probably is going to marry Noukyoung right after he gets out of the hospital.
Wanna: I already told Woosen already to stop thinking about it.
Kwan: Either way Woosen is now K'Daien's daughter so pretty soon she will probably find a lot of good men.
Wanna: You are speaking the truth.
Kwan: Mom, I have a question to ask you.
Wanna: What is it hun?
Kwan: Noukyoung, how come she has to speak so weirdly to you and Woosen?
Wanna: She is just probably jealous. She is also probably scared she is going to loose Tawanchai so she tries to accuse other people and she also knows that Tawanchai doesn't love you like a family member.
Noukyoung: Present from me.
Tawanchai: What is it?
NY: Open it to see. I know that you will like it.
TC:Mom.
TC: TorFun, I love you.
NY: Tawanchai, I want you and your heart.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
11-8 I rushed on this one really bad so sorry for the super bad grammar.

Wanna: N'Noukyoung is trying to stop everyone in anyway from Tawanchai especially you.
Kwan: How come you know so much mom? Who told you?
Wanna: Ek.
Kwan: Ek again?
Wanna: Are you dumb or something? Didn't you know that Ek is the one that is between Ku and Noukyoung?
Kwan: Mom?
Wanna: And about what you said about Ek shooting Tawanchai, I believe you.
Kwan: Then how come you had to destoy the evidence from that phone?
Wanna: I dont want him to (dont know this part) I already told him not to mess with you.
Kwan: Well.. Where is he at now?
Wanna: Well. I dont know either, he's probably hiding right now and he's probably scared about the incident where he tried to shoot you but I've been thinking and I think N'Noukyoung is the one that told him to shoot you.
Kwan: Mom.
Wanna: But instead he shot the wrong person and shot Tawanchai. This plan probably (i dont kow how to phase this part)
Woosen: I have to apologize to you mother. Please forgive me.
Daien: There's nothing that I have to forgive you for because I have never been mad at you.
John: What did you say?
Woosen: Uhh.. I'm so dumb for not listening to what you told me. Thank you mom I will go to school and learn American. (I dont think I said that part right)
John: Where is she going to learn American at??
Daien: I don't know, but isn't it good so whenever we go to America she can talk.
John: Well then how much does it cost to learn American?
Daien: 5 (something)
John: 5(something)!! Oh my gosh. (dont know what he said after that)
Daien: Don't say that darling.
Wanna: Wow! 5(something)! Thanks so much dear.
Gino: Wow that's alot, what are you going to do with it?
Wanna: Don't bother with it. It's older people's business. I'm going to use this money to do a business with my friend. so i dont have to ask you anymore.
Kwan: I'm happy that you think that way.
Wanna: I'm leaving now.
Gino: Do you really believe mom, P'Fun?
Kwan:I believe half of it but don't believe the other half.
Gino: Then why did you give it to her?
Kwan: I only have 1 mother and whatever makes mom happy and I can do I'll do it. I dont really care what mom is going to do with the money just as long as mom is happy then I'm happy.
Gino: But what if mom uses it for something bad?
Kwan: The worst is using it to gamble.
Gino: But what if it's worst then gambling?
Kwan: Quit thinking bad things about mom.
Ek: Wow! My hair is sticking up from this. Thank you.
Woosen: Don't mess this up.
Wanna: The more you mess up the more chances you have to get in jail.
Ek: Well I know that already. Thank you so much.
Woosen: So horrible.
Wanna: I already told you.
TC: TorFun Torfun I love you Torfun I love you, Torfun. How come we can't love each other, how come we have to be related Torfun.
TC: Torfun... Noukyoung!

Preview
TC:We will try to make our love stronger. (That part is wrong I think)
NY: I will forgive you but if one day I do the worst thing ever, will you forgive me?
Kwan: I'm sorry K'Noukyoung. Between you and my mom I have to choose my mom.
NY: I will never forgive you.
NY: Woosen and K'Daien dont have anything similar to each other.
Woosen:
NY: If I wanted you to take care of Woosen, would you do it?
Woosen: Did you take care of N'Noukyoung already?
Ek: Why would I not take care of her? I wouldn't want her to do anything to us. (That part is probably wrong)

nina07

sarNie Adult
:eek: Hey what happen to the backgroup picture on our YT channel?

Stardust where are you? We need you magic touch again with the b/g picture. :lol:
LOL, yeah that bg was so pretty :wub:
I can make one, but i'll never be as good as N'Grace. :lol:
I can follow a tutorial or something, if she isn't too busy to make one,
but yeah, her artworks are gorgeous! :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes agree. She did a beautiful job on the b/g. Wish I know how to do it too. ^_^

KaylaC, thank you for the translations.
If you're busy and can't do ep. 12, that's fine. How about ep. 13? :D

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
yea.. im doing all of ep 16 Maya