*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Translations are posted above by Nina and Reachy. You have to final check it first before pass it to Rina though. More work for you LOL.

I guess I'll be doing translation for both 9.3 & 9.4 then I might not be able to do it until Sunday night or Monday. So more delay for ep. 9.
That's right. Let me get started once I have the time. :lol:

Katerine, I've sent you the finalize translation already. You can get started on the timing. :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
Katerine, since Episode 9 is delaying, can you spend more time to review your timing also. When you do timing, play the video again to see if the subtitles appear at the right time and not disappearing too fast. This way, Maya won't have to spend too much time checking your parts and the other timers' parts. Thanks.
Ok :D i've actually got plenty of time today 2moz sunday and monday and some of tuesday ^_^

That's right. Let me get started once I have the time. :lol:
Katerine, I've sent you the finalize translation already. You can get started on the timing. :D
ok thank you ^__^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, let me do the final checking of 9.6 timing from Rina, all right? That way, it will be one less part you have to worry about. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, actually Pang is translating 10.1 & 10.2. I thought I gave her 10.7 & 10.8. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I sent you the translations.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
10-4
Yay I'm done!! Hopefully that wasn't too late :p

Jhun: I saw the person that burned down my (Chomchuen) at the cafe earlier.
Daien: Hurry up and call the cops to come arrest him darling.
Jhun: He ran away already.
John: Oh that's horrible.
Jhun: He ran away with Wanna.
Daien&John: What!!?
Jhun: Him and Wanna are husband and wife.
Daien&Jhun: HUH?
Wanna: Why are you telling them lies about my mom. You crazy old lady.
Daien: Woosen.
Jhuh: Your mom is Wanna but why are you living with Daien?
Woosen: You crazy old lazy. How much crazier are you going to get? If you're crazy then how come you don't go live in a metal institute why are you living here? GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW. GET OUT!
Daien: Woosen, don't hurt Jhun.
Woosen: Well listen to what she is saying. Kick her out of this house cause if you let her stay, I will leave.
Daien: No.
John: Yes!
Gino:(I really can't understand him that well)
Win: Yes, Captain.
Gino: P'Fun was only doing what mom told her to do.
Gino: Don't even say anything about P'Ek.
Win: Yes... Captain.
Gino: Tell me the truth. Why do you always like to hug P'Fun?
Win: Uhh...
Gino: Are you dissapointed that you two are related?
Win: Uhh. LookChin... I'm... I'm hungry now. Let's go ask Aunt Guoy for something to eat.
Gino:(??)
Win: Come on lets go.
NY: HOW COME? HOW COME? HOW COME MY LIFE HAS TO BE LIKE THIS? HOW COME.
Maid: How come you don't ignore it?
NY: Do you think I can do that?
Maid: You are so smart just you are missing (dont know that word)
NY: Are you insulting me? HUH?
maid: No I'm not. Don't misunderstand me. It's just that I don't want you to become more upset then this. Calm down and try to find a way to solve this problem.
NY:So you want me to lower myself and beg all of those (Guoys)??
Maid:Do the best thing, and the results that you get will help you from loosing K'Tawanchai. (Dont know what she said after) I have to apologize to you.
NY:Mom, I have decided already. I'm going to turn my enemies into my friends.
NY: I want us two to be peaceful towards each other and forget about the past.
Kwan: Are you sure?
NY: How come you had to play cupid for your sister and Tawanchai? You already know that you can't have Tawanchai so you are trying to give him to your little sister?
Kwan: Uhh.. I have nothing to say about that.
NY: You have to take responsiblity for that. I'm begging you stop trying to ruin Tawanchai and my relationship.
Kwan: I have never tried to ruin your relationship.
NY: I was evening willing to come and talk to you in person. If you really care for Tawanchai; how come you don't try to convince him to marry me.
Kwan: And he is going to believe me?
NY: I'm pretty sure that he will listen to you, just as long as you accept Natae.
Kwan: But why do I have to do what you told me to?
NY: Tor Fun, I actually came to realize that you are a good person. You are different from your little sister and mom, and the both of us have been fighting way too much. I know that you aren't trying to ruin anyone's love life. Help me please. I'm begging.
Kwan: Alright I promise that I'll do it but I can't promise that it will work.
NY: Thank you so much Tor Fun. Did you know that my life isn't the greatest like everyone sees. It's just all an allusion.
Kwan: I will try my best. I promise.
Woosen'sfriend: Hey isn't that your older sister?
Woosen: Nang Noukyoung and Nang Fun are holding hands! This is so stupid. Let's go.
Daien: Jhun!
Jhun: I'm going to go back and live at my (Chomchuen) with all of my people.
Daien: I won't let you go.
John: Don't leave.
Jhun: Even if I'm crazy, and poor but I don't like ruining people's families.
Daien: Aw, Jhun stay here.
Jhun: If I keep staying at your house, you house is going to be like having a fire and never being able to put it out.
Daien: Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. Wanna isn't normal. You know that yourself.
John: She is right.
Daien:Alright, I will let you go back and live at your old place but I'm going
to find you a house, and have someone take care of you. And I'll go visit you often.
Jhun: Thank you so much.
Wanna: N'Jhun can't leave.
Woosen: I made those two dumb couple make her leave already.
Ek: Hey. This is dumb why did you make her leave? How am I going to handle her then? How dumb.
Woosen: You are dumb. You are going to get arrested and it will help you from being so dumb. Hey, you have to take care of N'Tor Fun for me.
Ek:Hey, you still haven't stopped bothering Tor Fun?
Wanna: What else is there? Didn't N'Fun already make a deal with you that she will get Tawanchai with you.
Woosen: Nang Fun is really evil.
Wanna: What? N'Fun is thinking of backstabbing us and listening to N'Noukyoung?
Woosen: Mom, she went this far already and you are going to let her do this to me? What kind of older sister is she?
Win: Come in.
Win: Sit down Noukyoung.
Kwan: It's just me.
Win: Tor Fun.
Kwan: Well I have something to talk to you about.
Win: I do too well...
Kwan: You can go first.
Win: Thank you.
Win: Well.. I'm sorry about the other day. When I said stuff about Ek...
Kwan: Just forget it. I already forgot. Thank you.
Win: I promise that I won't say it again.
Kwan: Thank you very much. Since you are done talking, it's my turn.
Kwan: Listen to what I have to say.
Win: Alright but let's go talk about it somewhere else. Just once?
Wanna: Ughh.. Let me slap that girl just once.
Ek: Are you crazy? How come you always like to make a little thing into a big thing? Slapping Tor Fun's face right in front of Tawanchai. Let me ask you what is that going to do?
Wanna: True. I'll take care of her later when Tawanchai isn't around.
Ek: Yes.
Woosen: MOM MOM MOM. P'FUN TOOK P'TAWANCHAI RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!! GOSH I WANT TO KILL HER! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE MY SISTER!
Wanna: Woosen! Watch what you say next time, otherwise someone will know that you are not N'Daien's daughter.
Ek: Well either way it doesn't matter just tell her the truth so she can watch out next time.
Wanna: Hey! what are you doing here. Have you ever had a shoe hit your face?
Ek: I'm going to go take care of Jhun at Daien's house.
Wanna: Woosen come here right now. Next time you say something watch your mouth!
Guoy: So are you saying that Tawanchai and Tor Fun are currently liking each other?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Whoooohooo . . . episode 8 is completed. :clap:

Thanks, Kayla, for the translation.

I feel so bad, I'm always online but right now, stupid internet is not helping. It's so slow, I don't even think it's like 1 MB! I mean, SarnWorld takes like 15 seconds to load! And don't talk about pictures or videos, they take FOREVER. Right now, I'm so annoyed I don't really upload pictures that take some time anymore, and posting is like 10 seconds. I wait and wait, sometimes 10 pictures takes up to 5 minutes. I get so annoyed, but my father's IT person said that here, they are going to make the wireless 4 MB now. Hope my mom gets it for me. If she does, I'll be back doing this in no time. As for 13.1, I'm nearly done with it. Just that my father took me outside and he told me to turn off the laptop, so I couldn't continue buffering it. So, now, it's like 1/6% done. Annoying, eh? I'm waiting, will probably finish it tomorrow if my father doesn't drag me anywhere anymore.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It's alright N'Grace. I feel bad as well. I'm barely ever on. And I barely have time for translations. :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nina_K can you please do grammar check for this and can you fix the spelling of the name/characters as well, thank you. :D

EP. 10.3
Translator: KaylaC
Timer: LaplandJJ
Grammar check: Nina_K

Kwan: Jhun, you mistakened the wrong person again.
Woosen:Go back inside. P'Tawanchai can to pick me up to go out and eat. I'm so happy.
Win: But umm. Tor Fun told me that..
Kwan: Yes, P'Tawanchai came to pick you up to go out and eat.
Woosen: Oo. How cute.
Win: Alright, let me go see Khun Daien and Khun John first.
Woosen: How come you have to go see them? I'm so hungary. P'Fun you want her as a mom so bad go see her!
Kwan: well then P'Tawanchai you go out to eat with Woosen and I'll wait inside.
Win: But...
Kwan: I'll just wait for Khun Natae to pick me up.
Win: Let's go Woosen.
Jhun: That girl is a devil child. She isn't Daien's daughter.
Kwan: Why are you talking like that? Don't talk like that.
Jhun: But I'm speaking the truth.
Wanna: Khun Tawanchai isn't home. Do you want to know where he is?
NY: I wasn't talking to you. Don't tell me anything.
Wanna: Oh but I want to tell. Khun Tawanchai went to go visit Woosen and is taking her out to eat.
NY:Not true.
Wanna: True. Tor Fun was the one that took them.
NY:
Wanna: Yes, If your younger sister gets good things, she is going to have to find someone that has a good reputation to pair up with her sister.
NY: What are you talking about? Are you saying that Tor Fun is being a matchmaker for Woosen even though she knows that Tawanchai is my fiance?
Wanna: Probably something like that. Sorry but having 2 children that are millionaires is so relaxing. Well please excuse me, I'm going to go find something to waste my money on.
NY:I think your children and father relations are a bit strange.
Wanna: What? Quit talking nonsense.
NY: I think you guys are hiding something. Don't let me catch you. I think that we should try taking DNA tests.
Kwan: I came to visit.
Daien: I'm so happy that you came.
John:I'm happy that you came also.
Kwan: I'm happy for you two about Woosen.
Daien: Thanks.
Kwan: People's dreams came true now. You must be really happy.
Jhun: Getting a devil child as your kid, how could you be happy? You are Daien's daughter. Daien's and your personality is exactly the same!
John: Yes.
Daien: Jhun, don't talk like this. If Woosen heard this she will be feel bad.
John: Well you are hurt about Woosen. I know.
Jhun: She's always yelling at Daien. Did you know that?
Kwan: Maybe it's because you just started living together and she's not used to it yet. Soon after Woosen has recieved the love she will stop yelling.
John: Not true. I think everyday, how come you can't be my darling's child?
Woosen: P'Tawanchai ka, try this one.
Tawanchai: Uh.. I'm full already.
Woosen: Just one more bite. I'll feed you.
Tawanchai: Woosen, this doesn't look right.
Woosen: well it's just one bite.
Tawanchai: Nookyoung.
NY: Not even one bite.
Woosen: Are you crazy or something? People are happy and you have to ruin it.
NY: Are you blind? My fiance's face looked so annoyed of you. didn't you notice?
Tawanchai: Stop. Both of you stop.
Woosen: How can I stop? She was yelling at me. She knows who's my mom and dad so she can't call me a (Guoy) anymore.
NY: Doesn't matter who your parents are you can still be a (Guoy) just as long as being a (Guoy) came from someone who raised you. (I didn't really say that part right so someone can go back and recheck it.)
NY: Tawanchai, get up and leave with me right now.
Woosen: He came with me. He meant to take me out to eat. You don't have anything to do with it.
NY: He was forced by someone you call mom who made Tor Fun tell him to come. Stupid.
Woosen: Now you took it too far.
NY: Even if you gave yourself free to Tawanchai, he still wouldn't take you.
Tawanchai: How embarrassing. I can't take this anymore.
NY: Tawanchai, wait for me.
Woosen: P'Tawanchai, wait for me.
Daien: Can you come visit me more often. Tor Fun?
Kwan: Of course. I'll try to visit you more often.
Daien: Woosen probably has hiding all of her feelings to herself.
Kwan: Hiding her feelings to herself?
Daien: Woosen told me that she always got hit.
Kwan: Got hit?
Daien: This has to be the reason why Woosen always yells at me. You are lucky to be Wanna's daughter then you never get hit like Woosen.
Kwan: Uhh.. well I have to say sorry for my mom.
Daien: It has to be my (Waiengum) But I'll accept it.
Kwan: If there is anything you want me to help you with I will.
Daien: How come you are so nice to me. How come you can't be..
Kwan:I'll try to talk to Woosen for you. Don't cry. Anyways you and Woosen are mother and daughter. The relationship between you two won't go away. Soon Woosen will stop yelling at you.
Daien: I love you Tor Fon.
Kwan: I love you too.
Ek: Where's my money from helping your daughter become rich?
Wanna: Go ahead and take the (Muen neung I don't know what number that is)
Ek: Only (Muen Neung?) (Don't know after that)
Wanna: Ha, I also know your secrets and all the bad things you have done.
Jhun: I also know your secrets and all of the bad things you have done. You are the one that burned down my (ChomChuon)
Wanna: This crazy, old lady is bothering us again.
Ek: Hey you crazy woman, go away.
Jhun: Someone, call the cops and come arest him. He burned down my (Chomchoen) Help Help.
Ek: I told you to go away.
Wanna: Why are you still staying here. Why don' t you run away, do you want to get caught? Hurry.
Jhun: Help.
Win: Tor Fun, where did you go with Natae? Was it fun?
Kwan: However fun your lunch with Woosen was is how fun mine was with Khun Natae.
Win: Next time don't act like cupid and try to set me up with anyone.
Kwan: But uhh..
Win: Don't try to break Noukyoung and me apart for your little sister.
Kwan: I have never thought like that.
Win: If you never thought like that then don't do it, not even if anyone made you do it. I don't like it.
Kwan: Ha. I know that your whole life you will only like Khun Noukyoung.
Win: Don't even try to say anything. And I also know that this life time you will only like Natae, but you have Ek secretly.
Kwan: Hey, I thought that your lunch was fun. Seriously (Dont know the next part) Move I'm going to my room
Win: Going to your room to go see Ek?
Kwan: Let go.
Gino:("I have no clue what he said haha but it sounds cute hehe)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Reachy can you please do grammar check for this and can you fix the spelling of the name/characters as well, thank you.

KaylaC, thank you for the translations, and no you're not late, because everyone is behind LOL :lol: If you have time, can you please continue with Episode 11 and tell us which part you are doing? Thank you very much.

EP. 10.3
Grammar check: Reachy

Jhun: I saw the person that burned down my (Chomchuen) at the cafe earlier.
Daien: Hurry up and call the cops to come arrest him darling.
John: Oh that's horrible.
Daien&John: What!!?
Jhun: Him and Wanna are husband and wife.
Daien&Jhun: HUH?
Wanna: Why are you telling them lies about my mom. You crazy old lady.
Daien: Woosen.
Jhuh: Your mom is Wanna but why are you living with Daien?
Woosen: You crazy old lazy. How much crazier are you going to get? If you're crazy then how come you don't go live in a metal institute why are you living here? GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW. GET OUT!
Daien: Woosen, don't hurt Jhun.
Woosen: Well listen to what she is saying. Kick her out of this house cause if you let her stay, I will leave.
Daien: No.
Gino:(I really can't understand him that well)
Gino: P'Fun was only doing what mom told her to do.
Gino: Don't even say anything about P'Ek.
Win: Yes... Captain.
Gino: Tell me the truth. Why do you always like to hug P'Fun?
Win: Uhh...
Gino: Are you dissapointed that you two are related?
Win: Uhh. LookChin... I'm... I'm hungry now. Let's go ask Aunt Guoy for something to eat.
Gino:(??)
Win: Come on lets go.
NY: HOW COME? HOW COME? HOW COME MY LIFE HAS TO BE LIKE THIS? HOW COME.
Maid: How come you don't ignore it?
NY: Do you think I can do that?
Maid: You are so smart just you are missing (dont know that word)
NY: Are you insulting me? HUH?
maid: No I'm not. Don't misunderstand me. It's just that I don't want you to become more upset then this. Calm down and try to find a way to solve this problem.
NY:So you want me to lower myself and beg all of those (Guoys)??
Maid:Do the best thing, and the results that you get will help you from loosing K'Tawanchai. (Dont know what she said after) I have to apologize to you.
NY:Mom, I have decided already. I'm going to turn my enemies into my friends.
NY: I want us two to be peaceful towards each other and forget about the past.
Kwan: Are you sure?
NY: How come you had to play cupid for your sister and Tawanchai? You already know that you can't have Tawanchai so you are trying to give him to your little sister?
Kwan: Uhh.. I have nothing to say about that.
NY: You have to take responsiblity for that. I'm begging you stop trying to ruin Tawanchai and my relationship.
Kwan: I have never tried to ruin your relationship.
NY: I was evening willing to come and talk to you in person. If you really care for Tawanchai; how come you don't try to convince him to marry me.
Kwan: And he is going to believe me?
NY: I'm pretty sure that he will listen to you, just as long as you accept Natae.
Kwan: But why do I have to do what you told me to?
NY: Tor Fun, I actually came to realize that you are a good person. You are different from your little sister and mom, and the both of us have been fighting way too much. I know that you aren't trying to ruin anyone's love life. Help me please. I'm begging.
Kwan: Alright I promise that I'll do it but I can't promise that it will work.
NY: Thank you so much Tor Fun. Did you know that my life isn't the greatest like everyone sees. It's just all an allusion.
Kwan: I will try my best. I promise.
Woosen'sfriend: Hey isn't that your older sister?
Woosen: Nang Noukyoung and Nang Fun are holding hands! This is so stupid. Let's go.
Daien: Jhun!
Jhun: I'm going to go back and live at my (Chomchuen) with all of my people.
Daien: I won't let you go.
Jhun: Even if I'm crazy, and poor but I don't like ruining people's families.
Daien: Aw, Jhun stay here.
Jhun: If I keep staying at your house, you house is going to be like having a fire and never being able to put it out.
Daien: Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. Wanna isn't normal. You know that yourself.
Daien:Alright, I will let you go back and live at your old place but I'm going
to find you a house, and have someone take care of you. And I'll go visit you often.
Woosen: I made those two dumb couple make her leave already.
Ek: Hey. This is dumb why did you make her leave? How am I going to handle her then? How dumb.
Woosen: You are dumb. You are going to get arrested and it will help you from being so dumb. Hey, you have to take care of N'Tor Fun for me.
Ek:Hey, you still haven't stopped bothering Tor Fun?
Wanna: What else is there? Didn't N'Fun already make a deal with you that she will get Tawanchai with you.
Woosen: Nang Fun is really evil.
Wanna: What? N'Fun is thinking of backstabbing us and listening to N'Noukyoung?
Woosen: Mom, she went this far already and you are going to let her do this to me? What kind of older sister is she?
Win: Come in.
Win: Sit down Noukyoung.
Kwan: It's just me.
Win: Tor Fun.
Kwan: Well I have something to talk to you about.
Win: I do too well...
Kwan: You can go first.
Win: Thank you.
Win: Well.. I'm sorry about the other day. When I said stuff about Ek...
Kwan: Just forget it. I already forgot. Thank you.
Win: I promise that I won't say it again.
Kwan: Thank you very much. Since you are done talking, it's my turn.
Kwan: Listen to what I have to say.
Win: Alright but let's go talk about it somewhere else. Just once?
Wanna: Ughh.. Let me slap that girl just once.
Ek: Are you crazy? How come you always like to make a little thing into a big thing? Slapping Tor Fun's face right in front of Tawanchai. Let me ask you what is that going to do?
Woosen: MOM MOM MOM. P'FUN TOOK P'TAWANCHAI RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!! GOSH I WANT TO KILL HER! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE MY SISTER!
Wanna: Woosen! Watch what you say next time, otherwise someone will know that you are not N'Daien's daughter.
Ek: Well either way it doesn't matter just tell her the truth so she can watch out next time.
Wanna: Hey! what are you doing here. Have you ever had a shoe hit your face?
Ek: I'm going to go take care of Jhun at Daien's house.
Wanna: Woosen come here right now. Next time you say something watch your mouth!
Guoy: So are you saying that Tawanchai and Tor Fun are currently liking each other?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey girls, I uploaded 8.6 and 8.7 onto YT already using videoput, but I got some kind of errors, and the videoput stop running... but it said video are "OK" which mean it should be uploaded already, but I can't seems to find it. Does anyone know how to look for it and make sure is uploaded or not, before I continue with next part, because I don't want to upload new part and find out I skip some part LOL. :lol:
I sign onto YT to check, but I don't know where to look for that would said video is being upload or not LOL. :p HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

8.4 and 8.5 went thru just fine, though. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Maya, if you have problems uploading using VideoPut, then you can just upload it the classical way; that is uploading it on YouTube by clicking "Upload" on the YouTube site.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya, if you have problems uploading using VideoPut, then you can just upload it the classical way; that is uploading it on YouTube by clicking "Upload" on the YouTube site.
I reupload 8.6 and 8.7 again, so if you happen to see 2 of the same thing, just delete one of them LOL :lol:

Also, some of the video I didn't put the name on translator, timer or grammar checker etc... because I'm not sure who did what... when everything is done, can you go edit it please, thank you. ;)

Some I might got the wrong person, so if someone know I got the name mix up or I didn't credit to the right person, please let me know ok. :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I reupload 8.6 and 8.7 again, so if you happen to see 2 of the same thing, just delete one of them LOL

Also, some of the video I didn't put the name on translator, timer or grammar checker etc... because I'm not sure who did what... when everything is done, can you go edit it please, thank you.

Some I might got the wrong person, so if someone know I got the name mix up or I didn't credit to the right person, please let me know ok.
:lol: It's going to be hard for me to figure out who's did what since I didn't assign the tasks. Anyway, let me see how much credits I can remember.

reachy

sarNie Egg
Ep. 10.3 Grammar Check from Reachy
EP. 10.3
Grammar check: Reachy

Jhun: I saw the person that burned down my (Chomchuen) at the cafe earlier. (Maya: I don’t know ‘chomchuen’ is a name of Jhun’s house or not?)

Deurn: Hurry up and call the cops to arrest him, darling.

John: Oh, that's horrible.

Deurn&John: What!!?

Jhun: Wanna and he is husband and wife.

Deurn&Jhun: Ha!!!!

Woonsen: Why are you telling them lies about my mom? You are crazy old lady.

Deurn: Woonsen.

Jhuh: Is Your mom Woonsen? But why are you living with Deurn?

Woonsen: You... Crazy old lady! How much crazier are you going to get? Why don’t you move to a mental hospital? Get out of here, right now! Get out!

Deurn: Woonsen, don't hurt Jhun.

Woonsen: Well, look what she had said… Kick her out of this house. If you let her stay, I will leave.

Deurn: No.

Lookchin:…..(I really can't understand him that well)(Maya: it needs your magic here.)

Tawanchai: Yes, Captain. (Maya, I don’t know why Lookchin was called ‘Captain’?)

Lookchin: P'Fun is the only one does what mom says.

Tawanchai: Yes, Captain.

Lookchin: Don't even say anything about P'Ek.

Tawanchai: Yes, Captain.

Lookchin: Tell me the truth. Why do you always like hugging P'Fun?

Tawanchai: Uh...

Lookchin: Are you sad that you two are related?

Tawanchai: Uh... Lookchin... I'm... I'm hungry now. Let's ask Aunt Goey for something to eat.

Lookchin: (??) (Maya: needs your magic)

Tawanchai: Come on … let’s go.

Nokyoong: How come! How come! How come my life has to be like this? How come!

Maid: Why don’t you ignore it?

Nokyoong: Do you think I would do that?

Maid: You are so smart, just you are missing (don’t know that word)( Maya: magic needed)

Nokyoong: Are you insulting me? Ha?

Maid: No, I'm not. Don't misunderstand me. It's just I don't want you to become more upset than this. Calm down…try to find a way to solve this problem.

Nokyoong: Are you letting me to lower myself and beg all of those people?

Maid: Does the best thing, and the results that you get will help you from loosing K'Tawanchai. (Dont know what she said after) I have to apologize to you. (Maya: I don’t understand this content)

Nokyoong: Mom, I have decided already. I'm going to turn my enemies into my friends.

Nokyoong: I want us to be peace towards each other and forget the past.

Torfun: Are you sure?

Nokyoong: Why do you have to play cupid for your sister and Tawanchai? You know you can't have Tawanchai therefore you are trying to give him to your little sister?

Torfun: Uh... I have nothing to say about that.

Nokyoong: You have to take responsibility for it. I'm begging you to stop trying to ruin my relationship with Tawanchai.

Torfun: I have never tried to ruin your relationship.

Nokyoong: I am willing to talk with you in person, if you really care for Tawanchai. Why don’t you try to convince him to marry me?

Torfun: Is he going to believe me?

Nokyoong: I'm sure that he will listen to you as long as you accept Naetae.

Torfun: But why do I have to do what you have told me?

Nokyoong: Torfun, I actually realize that you are a good person. You are different from your mom and sister. Both of us have been fighting too much. I know that you aren't trying to ruin anyone's love life. Help me, please. I'm begging you.

Torfun: Alright, I promise that I'll do it but I can't promise it will work.

Nokyoong: Thank you so much Torfun. Did you know my life isn't that great like everyone has seen. It's just all an allusion.

Torfun: I will try my best. I promise.

Woonsen's friend: Hey, is that your older sister?

Woonsen: Nang Nokyoong and Nang Fun are holding hands! This is so stupid. Let's go.

Deurn: Jhun!

Jhun: I'm going back and live at my (Chomchuen) with people there.

Deurn: I won't let you go.

Jhun: Although I'm crazy and poor, I don't like ruining people's families.

Deurn: Aw, Jhun, stay here.

Jhun: If I keep staying at your house, your house is going to have fire and never being able to be put out.

Deurn: Don't worry about me but yourself. Wanna isn't normal. You know that yourself.

Deurn: Alright, I will let you go back and live at your old place but I'm going
to find you a house, and send someone to take care of you. I'll visit you often.

Woonsen: I made those damn couple to let her leave already.

Ek: Hey. Damn! Why did you make her leave? How am I going to handle her then? How damn!

Woonsen: You are damn. You will get arrested and your damness will help you so. Hey, you have to take care of N'Torfun for me.

Ek: Hey, haven’t you stopped bothering by Torfun yet?

Wanna: What else is there? Has N'Fun already make a deal with you to get Tawanchai being with you.

Woonsen: Nang Fun is really evil.

Wanna: What? N'Fun is thinking of backstabbing us and listening to N'Nokyoong?

Woonsen: Mom, she went this far already. Are you letting her keep doing this to me? What kind of older sister is she?

Tawanchai: Come in. Sit down Nokyoong.

Torfun: It's just me

Tawanchai: Torfun.

Torfun: Well, I have something talk to you.

Tawanchai: So do I.

Torfun: You can go first.

Tawanchai: Thank you. Well… I'm sorry about the other day when I said stuff about Ek...

Torfun: Just forget it. I forgot already. Thank you.

Tawanchai: I promise I won't say it again.

Torfun: Thank you very much. It's my turn since you have done your talking. Listen to what I have to say.

Tawanchai: Alright, but let's talk about it somewhere else. Just once!

Wanna: Uh… Let’s me slap that girl just once.

Ek: Are you crazy? Why do you always make thing big? Slap Torfun's face right in front of Tawanchai? Let’s me tell you what is going to happen!

Woonsen: Mom… Mom… Mom... P'Fun took P'Tawanchai right in front of my face! Gosh! I want to kill her! Why is she my sister?

Wanna: Woonsen! Watch out what you say next time, otherwise someone will know that you are not N'Deurn's daughter.

Ek: Well, either way, it doesn't matter. Just tell her the truth so that she can be cautious next time.

Wanna: Hey! What are you doing here? Have you ever had a shoe hitting on your face?

Ek: I'm going to take care of Jhun at Deurn's house.

Wanna: Woonsen, come here right now. Next time, be careful when you say something!

Aunt Goey: Are you saying that Tawanchai and Torfun currently fancy each other?