Stars in Lowell

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
I was so happy when i heard that my all time favorite khemr singers are here in lowell where i live right next to me!. WEll So song vicha and ouern sreymom already had a concert somewher ein lowell which i didnt go but i went to see ouern sreymom at sunnyda.. i have pictures and i will post that up soon. Also october 14 young sopheap YES is here at KHmera for 30 bucks. im so happy i hope my mom will let me see him i love hIM! and when i get hte pictur ei will p[ost it up.. Ouern sreymom was beautiful. ahhaa

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
I was so happy when i heard that my all time favorite khemr singers are here in lowell where i live right next to me!. WEll So song vicha and ouern sreymom already had a concert somewher ein lowell which i didnt go but i went to see ouern sreymom at sunnyda.. i have pictures and i will post that up soon. Also october 14 young sopheap YES is here at KHmera for 30 bucks. im so happy i hope my mom will let me see him i love hIM! and when i get hte pictur ei will p[ost it up.. Ouern sreymom was beautiful. ahhaa
Yes! Oh please! post some pictures soon...I wanna see Oen Sreymum, she's HOT!!

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
here it is sorry if its not that clear.

thats my mom and Ouern sreymom

that me ouern sreymom and my sister.. she's so small standing next to us lol

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think so i bet he was but he didnt show up theydidnt introduce him to us but i bet he was upstair or something but she was not like stuck up or anything she joked around with us and stuff entertain us all night lol thats what i liek about her she not a stuck up famous star lol

oh like last saturday at Pailin Youn Sopheap was there and i saw him he was so handsome when i have the chance ill post up his pictures also.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling

me and youn sopheap at pailin

my aunt and youn sopheap

my mom and youn sopheap

him smiling..
hahaha he's so handsome but he was wearing to much makeup and he looked so tired but overall he was the best hahah

i heard chun odom is comign this weekend at pailin too but i will not be seeing him but i want to soo bad hahaha

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, you guys looked good together! (you and Yun Sopheap) :wub: ;)
Yeah, what's up with his make-up? Is he wearing lip-stick or some sort? He's a good looking guy, shouldn't be wearing that much make-up.

Sawina, Thanks for sharing!! Lowell looks fun. How long you've lived there? I used to live there when I was a little boy. I remembered it was a big Khmer community. Is it still?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
My cousin took me to see Oern Sreymom and I must say that she's a very petite and beautiful woman! WOWOWOW! :wub:

Shes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking than her hubby...he's kind of BLAH ;)

But, that's not the most important thing...as long as they are happy and truly loves one another.

I was just in Lowell few months ago and yes, it's still very diverse as oppose to some of these other cities that I've visited.

Nonetheless, glad to see some prosperous progression in Cambodia's entertainment.

Sawina, thanks for sharing your up close and personal moments with the stars :p

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, you guys looked good together! (you and Yun Sopheap) :wub: ;)
Yeah, what's up with his make-up? Is he wearing lip-stick or some sort? He's a good looking guy, shouldn't be wearing that much make-up.

Sawina, Thanks for sharing!! Lowell looks fun. How long you've lived there? I used to live there when I was a little boy. I remembered it was a big Khmer community. Is it still?

oh thank you why are you so kind hahah im jk.. he would look good with me huh but he's too old for me im 16 and he's 20 tp 30 suttin but yea he was so handsome.. I think he was though.. i didnt want to look at him i was too shy haha

You welcome Samwhy.. i lived there for 12 years and i moved to a town thats still near lowell so its only 10 minutes away i go there everyday. so =).. where did you move too? and yes lowell is gettin bigger and bigger with khmer people but to many violence.

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
I was just in Lowell few months ago and yes, it's still very diverse as oppose to some of these other cities that I've visited.

Nonetheless, glad to see some prosperous progression in Cambodia's entertainment.
You welcome Samwhy.. i lived there for 12 years and i moved to a town thats still near lowell so its only 10 minutes away i go there everyday. so =).. where did you move too? and yes lowell is gettin bigger and bigger with khmer people but to many violence.
Good to hear that Lowell is still great....

I lived there (Lowell & Boston) in the early 90's (my baby/childhood years), then moved here to Cali and been here ever since. I missed it! Never went back to visit, figured everyone forgotten about me already and if I go back, I'll just be another stranger. But anyway, Lowell/Boston was fun for me (good childhood years).