Stars at the Bangkok Film Festival

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
All the stars look awesome!! Pat is such a beauty. Look at how gorgeous Ning, Tik, Thiyada, and Sinitra are. I miss them on-screen. As for Dan, Beam, Mann, Pang, Cindy, Sara, Tata...they all look so adorable!! I think these are all Channel 3 Stars. Whoa, they are spectacular!! Credits to www.gossipstar.com.

akanin

sarNie Elites
Everyone looks sooo beautiful and handsome haha! especially my P Tik Kanyarat... :wub: thx for sharing!

Mae

sarNie Adult
The dress that Ning's wearing, didn't Aump P. wear that to an award before..well, it looks like it...but everyone looks so good in those pictures..nice choices of dresses and suits..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i remember seeing this at interlove already but thanx for sharing!!..everyone looks so HOT!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
damn tha picture of dan beam man p'beam is wearing like a shirt tie , jumper and jacket damn he gotta be hot in tha stuff and dan haha his trainers dont go with tha suit

oh and this guy is hot as

Sophie

sarNie Elites

Oh my god ! look at p'Dan's hair haha he look not cool with this
and his shoes don't match with his suit

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
pat is so pretty! dan and beam looks weird in suits! especially dan! but they're still cute!! :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just noticed that Dan's shoes doesn't match his suit. LOL. Hmmm...tennis shoes and suits? He's still adorable, though.

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Aww. All the females looks so glamorous. Pat & Man looks cute. Glad to see Cindy again. She's gorgeous.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
they all look beautiful and cute, its been a while i haven't ning, she looking kind of weird now but i still like her