Veng SreyNo

Nop Bayarith

Touch SreyLeak

Sokun Kagna

Hong OudomMony

More coming soon…

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
York ThitRatha and sreyNo look pretty in both before or after.
but personally I dont really like sreyNo but she very pretty tho.
Thank for sharing Milkjuice..it very interesting. :D

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i love the changes that yok ratha did... i love that hair do of hers lol.. where kom bunnadeth.. he changed alot i would post it up but i dont have the pictures... hey its 2006 people.. get with the style lol im jk =)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Let see... Midada looks adorable with that hair cut.

Banyarith..ewww lolzz I never admire his looks, only his voice. But he aged in the pix and looks like a LION lolzz messsy!!

The last guy I don't know who..

As for SreyNo, she looks young close up - well at least in the MV I've seen her in... but from afar, she looks kinda old..dunno how old she is though..but not like them cute lil girl looking.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling

Oern Sreymom

Sen Ranot

Mein Bunlo

Khom Bunnadeth

Chan Kanika

*My image removed*

Damn, I used to be hella dark!!

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Lols, I like how you posted lastly your pictures, Milkjuice! Very cute

I like that guy Mein Bunlo, I think it's cute, before and after.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Is the long hair style coming back? I see most of them guys are leaving it long.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
Khatiya said:
Let see... Midada looks adorable with that hair cut.

Banyarith..ewww lolzz I never admire his looks, only his voice. But he aged in the pix and looks like a LION lolzz messsy!!

The last guy I don't know who..

As for SreyNo, she looks young close up - well at least in the MV I've seen her in... but from afar, she looks kinda old..dunno how old she is though..but not like them cute lil girl looking.
[post="119383"][/post]​
Srey no's only 18 years old... and i thoguht she was 20 soemthing ... she asked Ouk Marima how old she is and Ouk marima is 21 and ouk marima said that Srey no was 18 years old.. it was in an interview in some production i do not remember.. lol but the way she dress it doesnt look llike she';s a teenager. lol

sometimes before or after, after is better for some stars but sometimes they are better before like veng sreyno i prefer her before ( the same things for peab sovath).. thanks for sharing this pix....