starbucks

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love caramel frap and the double chocolate chip frap is good too. Oh and I absolutely love Passion Tea Lemonade.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh !!! get their double chocolate chip !!! so good..and i remember one time that i got this strawberry frozen kind of smoothie thing but i forgot what it was called..i was in an airport though..haha but yeah i like starbucks..hehe

little

sarNie Adult
hey thanxs i got gift cards there but i just dont know whats good dont want to take a long time in line to decide i normally like gloria jeans or pearl tea house but hey i'll try caramel/mocha/strawberry fraps since it seem popular

Quarter

Tell me about it.
omg im soooo behind. in my WHOLE life i got starbucks twice. and i dont even remember what i got. some cream on top, i remember THAT part.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I am a hardcore Starbucks fan. I used to drink iced tall caramel macchiatto everyday but I had to cut down on that cause I AM ON A DIET!!! Plus I live in Seattle... where Starbucks started.. CRAZY

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I love Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Comp. but if Starbucks is the only one around I like the non fat carmel machiato, yummers! :D

lol...starbucks...most of their drinks are so chocked full of calories that if i drink it, i can't eat anything else for the entire day! but my favs. are the new honey latte frappacino, caramel macchiato, java chip frappacino, and pumpkin spice lattes (in the fall)...mmm... but a good thing is that they have drinks that are 200 calories or less now... i especially love their ice teas...:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohhh... starbucks... my fav. :drool: i loveeee me ice caramel macchiatto [venti] , passion ice tea lemonade & chai tea. i think imma go buy some today... hahah.