Star Adress !!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lowdy!

I hope no one stalks them. Too bad they don't have Bank and Way's address for me. Darnit! My mission is destroyed!!!!!!! <_< -_-

*Kayla running WILD*

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i have most of the guys stars address.. includeing bank from clash.. beam and dan d2b.. por tisadee ken theeradeth... and more.. eheheh i'll try to umm translate them and post it soon.. i hope no one take these address and try to stalk them hahah.. :lol:

kayla do you mean way from thaitay???? if it is ill check if i have it :D

destiny411

Idyllic
thankz alot tangmoe..I have more but they're all in thai and i can't really read thai that well...not the hard ones of course...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
kayla  do you mean way from thaitay????  if it is ill check if i have it  :D
[post="142939"][/post]​
Yep, that's the one and only Way I'm talking about. It's okay sweetie about the addy. I don't feel like going to jail for stalking at my age. LOL

I wouldn't know what to send him anyway expect for myself. I don't think my boyfriend would like that. :lmao:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
Yep, that's the one and only Way I'm talking about. It's okay sweetie about the addy. I don't feel like going to jail for stalking at my age. LOL

I wouldn't know what to send him anyway expect for myself. I don't think my boyfriend would like that. :lmao:

[post="142968"][/post]​

:loool: c'mon don't scare the boy away now...... :angry: girl you need to just pick one and settle with him....like Captain....PEROID!!! :p

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i have so maNy mags....that haVe star's addie........the sad thIng ish that i can't read thai so i gave up a while ago.......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
:loool: c'mon don't scare the boy away now...... :angry: girl you need to just pick one and settle with him....like Captain....PEROID!!! :p
[post="142976"][/post]​

Damn you! :angry:

I'm not going to scare him away. I'm a DIME PIECE, cute face, slim waist, with a big behind. :lmao:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
Damn you! :angry:

I'm not going to scare him away. I'm a DIME PIECE, cute face, slim waist, with a big behind. :lmao:

[post="142993"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: Girl you a fine ***** back that thang up... :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I hear the song in my head right now, Chewy. Makes me want to go to the club and get drunk. LOL :lmao:

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
but that might not be their real real address..it might be where they'er work for lik rs-promotion for p'film

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I need dan and beam address. Moe can you type it out in here for me. I'll be going to thailand in 5 days i think. Thanks.