Stalkers

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I'm curious about this situation, obviously nobody wants to be stalked or what not, but my question is what if the person stalking you is like very attractive and has good body figure, I mean would you pass that off? without experience I'd say Yes lets make it work! :sweat:

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Reagan said:
I'm curious about this situation, obviously nobody wants to be stalked or what not, but my question is what if the person stalking you is like very attractive and has good body figure, I mean would you pass that off? without experience I'd say Yes lets make it work! :sweat:
[post="150543"][/post]​

LOL---sure...I guess... :lmao:
nice physical figure, attractive, :rolleyes:

Nameless

N i n j a
man, there's another one of these threads somewhere.

if the girl is hot and she's a stalker? well, there are factors. if she hiding in your closet or watching you while you're sleeping or stealing one of your dirty socks to show off to her friends. that's creepy. there's obviously something wrong with her.

i don't see why she wouldn't approach you the normal way. gotta consider the fact that no matter how hot she is, she may be a psycho. i don't dig psychos.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i can answer that.....and the answer is.....n-o.....no! I used to have a stalker....well....he still stalks me when he sees me nowadays...and he's a real cutie but mann.....he's just freakky. So even if he's attractive...i would still pass.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
hehehehe Im feeding him the 411 on you shaddy, scared?

sulad

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:

if the girl is hot and she's a stalker? well, there are factors. if she hiding in your closet or watching you while you're sleeping or stealing one of your dirty socks to show off to her friends. that's creepy. there's obviously something wrong with her.

i don't see why she wouldn't approach you the normal way. gotta consider the fact that no matter how hot she is, she may be a psycho. i don't dig psychos.
[post="150637"][/post]​
HAHAHA! I agree with you!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nameless said:

[post="150637"][/post]​
Oh sexy namie! LOL You're so funny, that's why I love you so! ^_^

-----

I had a stalker but he was NO WHERE NEAR ATTRACTIVE! Okay okay, before he got creepy, he was cute...like teddy bear cute...And then he started to like me cuz I was soooooo nice to him while my cousins were HELLA MEAN! LOL He liked my cousins before he liked me. Anyways yeah....he started to like me and stalk me....and now i understand why my cousins hate him so much.

HE IS CREEPY! we call him orange cuz when he wears an orange shirt, he looks like one. LOL One minute, you see him all the way across campus, the next minute, he's breathing down your back. Right behind ya!!!!! And he likes to show off to his friends how 'cool' and 'bad boy' he is