Stairway TO Heaven!

shubby

sarNie Adult
anyone watching this drama rite now? cus i am, and it's so good. i hate the step mother, she so evil gosh, i wanna slap her..so, who will be the main character for this drama??

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^the two leads are Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo. I thought the beginning was good...but the towards the end, it dragged on and on and the same things kept repeating over and over..but a lot of people seem to like it. I don't like CJW but I guess I watched it because of KSW and KTH did a good job playing the evil girl...she really was evil.

sambvang

sarNie Egg
I saw it already. :D Kwon Sang Woo was soooooooo hot in this movie but I didn't like Choi Ji Woo's hair. I don't think she looks pretty at all w/ her bangs like that or w/ short hair, like in Winter Sonata.

The movie is pretty good and the ending is very sad. :wavecry: But personally, I don't think they make a good couple in that movie. She is just too tall! I like the girl to be a couple of inches shorter than the guy. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
should i d/l this series? i mean i like ksw.. but this chick looks ugly. :ph34r: probably because of her hair. :mellow:

but i go for good storyline.. i don't know where to d/l this one... idol unlimited has it but it seems not working to go there. :(

Mae

sarNie Adult
I didn't really like this k-drama....i thought it dragged a lot in the middle and towards the end...also, I don't like Choi Ji Woo that much....she cries too much in every drama.....KSW is cute though..but yeah, some people were really hyped about this drama, so you might like it....

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i love this drama...KSW is such a hottie and that dude can cry...everytime he cries it makes u cry also...such a sad drama...true that CJW isn't all that pretty but she's a good actress...i like KTH better, she pretty, even though she's the evil girl, but hey she is a good actress cuz she sure made me hate her and just want to slap her....

maijune

SarNie Adult
whoever have this series...please re-upload for me because i haven't see the last three episodes...pleasessssssssssss...

danny

sarNie Hatchling
this series was a tear jerker for me at least in the beginning but i agree with Jam towards the end it does drag on so the only reason that i actually finished it was because of KSW, couldn't resist it...lol...

shubby

sarNie Adult
well, i'm watching it rite now...it's kinda sad, but i can't wait for more tho...make me cry already

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't lyke the grl in thea..but i think ksw looks so hot in this drama...actually, he looks good in all drama... :lmao:

INoi

sarNie Elites
This kdama is kinda sad, especially at the beginning. Don't like the main girl, but after wathcing her others series, I started to appreciate her more. I think they should make a happy ending.
maijune, u can d/l it a d-addict. I got mine from there.

anjos

my husband is crazy about this movie..... ofcourse... he is into korean movies.... and I'm into thai's movies..... but he said that this movie is sooo sad....... :wavecry: