St. Paul Hmong Soldier among Killed at Fort Hood

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
My prayer goes to Kham Xiong's family and relatives.

A soldier from St. Paul is among those killed in the Fort Hood shooting, his family said today .

The soldier has been identified as Kham Xiong, 23.

His family said Kham Xiong had just finished exchanging text messages with his wife when the shooting occurred.

In an interview with KSTP, brother Robert Xiong called Kahm a "role model."

22-year-old Kham Xiong and his family had been living in Texas for the last five months as he prepared for his new years deployment. He leaves behind a wife, a four year old daughter, a two year old son and 10-month old baby baby.

At the time of the shooting, family members tell us Xiong was on line for a physical. His wife texted him a message that said, "come home for lunch and go back later." But he stayed, writing back "no, i'll stay it's almost my turn." Moments later he was shot.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah my prayers go out to his family also =[ so sad for his wife and children. He had 3 ages 4, 2, and 10 months -.-" this is talk of the town around dallas right now ...as expected ...

love1u4

sarNie Egg
dang why did he got shot? was he in a bad situation? He got any problem with anybody? well he should not get shot unless it's a problem

sweetie_ankay

sarNie Hatchling
awe...that's sad! My sis-in-law was just asking me too if a hmong person was shot there...now I know! He's got a family too! SAD!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I went to his funeral since my aunts are relatives of theirs...
It was sooo sad. I wanted to cry but in a way i didn't because i never cried in public.
His kids are soo adorable too !
So sad...My prayers goes out to them also!
I wish i did get to see them bury him to day this afternoon
but apparently, school was in the way...):
but good luck to his family. &May he Rest in Peace :)