SS501

chouakim

TTFC♥
The boys are pretty quiet right now but individually working on their own things. :)

Here's Jungmin's Human Theatre subbed for anyone who needs them. Just a few videos up so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flW2qhtLku8

It's been about a week or so already but, just an update for everyone who isn't informed:
In drama series 'Super Star' next weekend, SS501 Kim Kyu Jong and Park Jung Min will be acting together with ex-Seeya member Nam Gyu Ri.

'Super Star' is filmed in 10 different stories. For each story, the cast, storylines and producers are different.

Episode 6 were acted by Kim Kyu Jong, Park Jung Min and Nam Gyu Ri. The 1st Episode - 'Black City' is acted by Kim Hyung Jun & Son Ho Yeong.

Other than leader Kim Hyun Joong, other members are scheduled to act. Heo Young Saeng will also act in this drama but detail information is not confirmed yet.
TripleSTW.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

Kyu has said to've been already filming. Woohoo! I can't wait to see episode 6. It's a bit weird to be seeing Kyu and Min with NamGyuri though. >__<

I wish that the Persona concert in Bangkok will go wonderfully!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
They're all cute, handsome & intelligent, and I love Leader Kim Hyun Joong the most...he's so cute in BOF.

solin

sarNie Adult
They will make their comeback in May with a second album !

I'm so excited and can't wait for it lol.

iapple

sarNie Egg
i really love SS501....they r the best korean band i love...i adore Park Jung Min the most!!!!!!!he is so cute and handsome!!!!!!!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I couldn't agree more.

Haven't posted in here for a while.
Destination is released today, can't wait to get my copy!

Teaser 1 & 2 for "Love Ya"

*drools*
Full MV is released the 31st Korea time. :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love their new song. They look soooo good. Every single one of them. Hyun Joong's eyes=amazing! Kyujong & Jungmin :D Hyung Joon's voice and looks are awesome. All their hair and style is amazing. Wow. I just wanna faint. Hottest video I've seen of them

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Kim Hyun-joong Fans Share the Love On His Birthday

Fans of Kim Hyun-joong, the leader of popular idol group SS501, united to make a very generous donation in honor of Kim's birthday on June 6th. Rather than spending money on sending Kim a nice birthday present, about 200 fans chose to use that money for a bigger cause: to help those that are more underprivileged. These members of Kim's fan club collected a total of 6,060,000 won under the title of Kim Hyun-joong's birthday fund. This money will be added to the Kim Hyun-joong scholarship fund that they also helped raise last February. It will contribute to various university expenses such as day care centers, admission fees, etc.

This is actually a growing trend in Korea where fans will do good deeds and collect generous sums for charity under the name of their beloved kpop celebrity.

Credit: english.kbs+Hancinema
Don’t re-edit+HOTLINK
Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm usually not into Korean boysband, but I've totally fallen for their MV of LOVE YA ♥ Love everything about it!!! (well, except some of their hair...)

And after seeing this performance,
I love them better in white! :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm usually not into Korean boysband, but I've totally fallen for their MV of LOVE YA ♥ Love everything about it!!! (well, except some of their hair...)

I love them better in white! :p
I also love them more in white too. They seem cuter in white, :D

They're new song really good but not liking KJJ new haircut.
Yep, their new songs are pretty amazing. Love all of their songs especially "Let me be the one and Forever eternity." About the hair, not so much liking it but it's okay...BTW, Who is KJJ? There's no member name KJJ? Clueless here!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I love looking at their backs. HAHA

SS501 is so amazing and I can't say it enough.
I think with this album, many people who hadn't noticed them in the past are gaining much interest. Destination is a wonderful mini-album. Much success and happiness in the future for my boys! Green Peas <3

I absolutely LOVE each and all of their hairstyles for "Love Ya". I think HJL's is really cute. And I love Min, Maknae, and Kyu's big hair. :lol: Min really looks like ParkDanny again. <3333

Let's get the mutizen this week on Inkigayo!

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad Love Ya promotion ended so fast !
Hope their contract issue will settled very soon