Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i'm watching this drama up to eps 5 and still got no clue of what is going on in this drama. what is this about.

so why is joy the evil girl, why would the dad blame her for the diamond that was stolen from the black bird?

so why would joy(may) still have that power to in the present if she don't remember.

i have many questions and like the rest of the people here, i'm also confused really confused

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i'm watching this drama up to eps 5 and still got no clue of what is going on in this drama. what is this about.

so why is joy the evil girl, why would the dad blame her for the diamond that was stolen from the black bird?

so why would joy(may) still have that power to in the present if she don't remember.

i have many questions and like the rest of the people here, i'm also confused really confused
Maybe they want to keep us confused and they will give us the answer later. I hope. :rolleyes:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I love Rita's dancing. That's so sexy!!

Rome is such a bad boy but OMG...he's soooo hotttt!! I love how he flirt and made his eyes at Rita. :drool:

omg!!! i'm loving this lakorn soooooooooooooo much!!! i never liked fantasy lakorns before, but this one is definitely an exception! :D it's really getting interesting now...i just finished episode 8...:)...omg...i love all the flashbacks...:D

btw, does anyone know when this lakorn finishes airing? and how many total episodes are there? thanks!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah episode 8 is so good...can't wait for the next episode. Wonder what will happen to Rome and Rita. Lol

sentoski

sarNie Egg

Rome is such a bad boy but OMG...he's soooo hotttt!! I love how he flirt and made his eyes at Rita. :drool:

I so agree with you, I love how Rome looks at Rita .......LOL ....but that's how I look at Rome too :drool: :drool: ...from a distance on my brother's laptop :loool:

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg

he is a bad boy, sleeping around with two different women and making eyes at rita. but who could blame him, when you look that good :wub: you can't let it go to waste.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ah, I think he is sleeping or want to sleep with more than two differen't women. He is a seductive player in this movie. He slept with Joy and the servant girl, and he tried to score some with Rita's sis, and Rita also. He know he's hot, and he is using it, and women falls for it. And so later on, Rita will fall for it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the songs!

i also like this lakorn. its really interesting. at first, i was abit lost but now its making more sense lol. im glad they are showing the past life more now.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
what is wrong with the rome from the past???? seriously he supposedly loves Rita but yet he sleeps around..gawd i hate it when the pra ek is portrayed that way (sigh)...
i guess the same goes for the king

and it is so wrong for him to be sleeping with his King's queen, seriously lol
and now hitting on another one of the king's wife, damn his character has got no conscience

i feel bad for Rita tho..sucks that she cant love anyone

anyhow im still anticipating the ending.

what is wrong with the rome from the past???? seriously he supposedly loves Rita but yet he sleeps around..gawd i hate it when the pra ek is portrayed that way (sigh)...
i guess the same goes for the king
i don't think that the king's (chai) character is the same as rome's...rome is just simply a player, who sleeps with basically any of the women in the palace, and he's just lustful...but as for the king, he actually loves both joy and sririta...the king doesn't go around sleeping with every moving thing...lol... :lol:

sentoski

sarNie Egg
i don't think that the king's (chai) character is the same as rome's...rome is just simply a player, who sleeps with basically any of the women in the palace, and he's just lustful...but as for the king, he actually loves both joy and sririta...the king doesn't go around sleeping with every moving thing...lol... :lol:

LOL ... :loool: " The King doesn't go around sleeping with EVERY MOVING THING " ....so does that mean Rome do!!??? .... :loool: :loool: