Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

scarlett

sarNie Egg
i think channel 3 is trying to promote he r..since they're putting her as nang rai..maybe to test out her acting skills..and see what role suits her more..but yeh dont know the summary..every channel is quiet with their lakorns now..i think it should be airing soon though..yeh the title sounds interesting..its fantasy/adventure
i don't think that they are trying to promote her by letting her plays a nang rai
it more about her having fans....joy.r dosn't had a lots of people to support her like the other ch3 actresses..but i do like to see her plays the nang rai role

tinah

sarNie Coma
who's Dom ? any pic ?
so Chai is also in this lakorn ?
hes a new actor and this is his first lakorn. I dont know his whole name though. Well hes in the clip too..hes the guy with the long hair. It showed him after Rita

if their character didnt change then chai is bad/good and joy is the n'rai

Edit: dome doesnt look that cute in this clip but the first clip he did

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Rita looks stunning in the pic. So according to the clip Tinah posted (thanks), Chai is the king, Joy is the queen, Rita is the mistress? (I'm not sure if that's the right translated word for sanom) and Dome is some kind of knight. Sounds interesting I can't wait till it airs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
a pic of Rom and Rita.

cant wait to see them together twice..in this lakorn and "klien kaew krang jai"

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
0o0o0 They look hot together. :wub: Thank you for sharing the pic tinah.
Sirita is just gorgeous, especially in the boran outfits. Chai and Joy R. are in here, too. How exciting can't wait. Thought this aired already, b/c didn't hear anything about it. Yep. :yahoo:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Who's that actor w/Rita? I saw the preview on this lakorn, Rita gets to dance the traditional dances in this lakorn. I think she will do it. She's pretty flexible.....I'm surpised that the producer picked her and not some other thai actresses....you know...because of her faces...she's not 100% thai. Anyways, I was hoping the actor be someone I know or famous.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow Rita doing traditional dance?..that should be interesting!..

The guy with Rita is a new pra'ek

i hope they air this soon

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Wow...Rita looks so pretty in traditional Thai outfit, and I LOVE the jewelries, especially the earrings she's wearing.

Are there anymore pictures or teasers hehe.

I can't wait to watch this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the closing party. i hope this will air in the next batch!

finally they finish!. it took them a year!..well, it is a big project and they probaly spent so much money on it too. i just realize this is the same production as Tuk/Pips lakorn that won them many award. hopefully it'll be worth the wait.