Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I can't wait to see this lakorn. It will be on air next month (after Sud Tae Fah Kamnod). I have ever read the novel. It's very very very fun and interesting. I heard that they changed a lot from the novel but I want to see this lakorn anyway. I believe the director of this lakorn will make it good anyway. :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay!..i just knew this would air in the next batch. i have faith in the director.

something different to watch.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow, seems like the storyline will be confusing/complicated. something different to watch. i could see why it took them a year to film.

thanks for sharing wishbone

the teaser looks soooooo good! i can't wait to watch this lakorn...:D... normally i don't like to watch lakorns with this type of concept, but i'm definitely watching this! :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
it looks different, ill give it a try cuh Rome n Sirita are in it.

:D Sirita is sooo gorgeous in here hehe. . Rome looks wierd with boran clothes i like him with modern more :lol:

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
look good rita is so pretty i can't wait to see it...but do joy have to be the bad girl, why do she like playing the n'rai role now?

tinah

sarNie Coma
its replacing Pip/Jas so that should be soon

Joy played n'rai in Jom Jai and her new lakorn Krung Tep Ratree, Jum Leuy Ruk and this one too. so thats 4 n'rai roles ever since she came back!!..i want to see her back as the n'ek. hopefully she wont be rai perminately

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Thnks Tinah for informin us when dis will be airing. .

So dats juh a couple more weeks, not bad. . :lol: we will be seein Rome n Sirita on screen again :lol:
Awesome :dude:
and we probably dont even have to wait long after Klien Kaew Krang Jai

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
O.O It's gonna air next month, and Sood Tae Fah Gumnode is gonna end already? Wow. One after the other for rome and sirita. Anyways, I can't wait for this one!!

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow! air after Sood tae Fah then can't wait to see lol. the tesser sounds pretty good lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it looks like those egyptian type of lakorn.something different to watch :D

i wonder if rita/rome were married in the past life