Profile of Sririta Jensen

Sririta Jensen
Career: Actress and Model
BD: 27 October 1981
BP: Indonesia
She´s half Thai-Denmark a little chinese(?) cause her Mother is Thai-Chinese
T: 173 c.

School: was in Bangkapi School and School of Communication Arts
Bangkok University-(Creative Advertising)

First drama by Gantana: Sapan dao (star bridge) TV7

with BroadcastThai

น้ำใสใจจริง-Nam sai jai jing

พี่เลี้ยง�ึ่งสำเร็จรูป-Pee lieng gueng samret roob

ละครเฉลิมพระเ�ียรติเรื่อง-�ผ่นดินนี้ยังรื่นรมย์ - Pendin nee yank ruen rom

ทีเด็ดครูพันธุ์ใหม่จิตพิสัà¸
¢à¹€à¸”ือด - Tee ded Kroo pun ther

ละครซีรีส์เรื่องเสือ สิงห์ à¸?ระทิง โสด ตอน Love Autumn Wind รับบทเป็นไà¸?ด์สาวเà¸?าหลี ชื่อ คิมซูวอนออà¸?อาà¸?าศวันอาทิตทีà¹
ˆ 17 , 24 ,31 ต.ค. à¹?ละ 7 พ.ย. 2547 เวลา 9.45 - 10.30 น. ช่อง 3 ค่ายทีวีธันเดอร์
Serie: Suer Sing Krating Sod episode: Love Autumn Wind - Character as a korean girl guide name Komm soo won On aired: Sunday 17,24,31 Oc. and 7. Nov. 2004 TV3

ละครร่วมทุนสร้างไทย – ฮ่อง�ง* ข้ามฟ้าเฉือนคม หรือ Split Second
Drama with HongKong - Spilit Second

�็ว่าจะไม่รั� - Ghor wa ja mai ruk

วุ่นวายสบายดี ( ป่านนี้ยังไม่ลงจอซ้า��� ที ) - Woon wai sabai dee

จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า - Jun Euye Jun Jao

�ลิ่น��้ว�ลางใจ - Klin keaw klang Jai

สร้อย�สงจันทร์ - Sroy Seang Jun

ละครซิทคอม เรื่อง บ้านนี้มีรั� ( เอ็��ซ็�ท์ ) - Sitcome by Exact: Ban nee mee ruk

ยุทธ�ารหั�คานทอง - Yuthakarn Huk Karnthong

��ะรอยรั� - Gae Roy Ruk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reality Show
ราย�ารเจาะใจ ตอน FLOWERS IN ASIA
Jo Jai Show Episode: FLOWERS IN ASIA

- - - - - - - - - - - -

jakjann

Jakjann
I don´t know if you have read it or not, if not can read it now XDD

10 STEPS TO BEING RITA
Ten things you might want to know about Sririta Jensen but never had the chance to ask because you don't write for Brunch

Voranai Vanijaka

SHE'S SWEET ...

It's been a while hasn't it?

utopiaYeah, I still have the cover of the microphone in my car. You still want it?

SHE'S NORMAL ...

Sure, later. So what's in a day of being Rita?

utopiaI film my soap opera for Channel 3, do a fashion show or fashion shoot. I eat, I shop. I like Japanese udon and Italian fusion, with a little bit of spice and chilli, not the authentic stuff. On holiday I like to go to the beach. Just normal things ...

SHE'S TOUGH ...

What sort of a girl are you?

utopiaI like it tough and rough. I ride motorbikes, climb, snorkel, windsurf, jet ski. I skated when I was young. I'm very competitive by nature, and I'm not afraid of damaging my skin. But I'm low-tech. I don't do Hi-5 or Facebook. If you see me on the Internet, I can promise you that it isn't really me.

SHE'S GOT IDEAS ...

What's up with the sexy lingerie?

utopiaEvery piece of Sririta Jensen for Kyra is my own idea. I like soft, stretchy fabrics, they're comfortable. There's a lot of me in the designs. I like a touch of sweetness and a dab of sexiness. My design motto is ''experiment'', play with it and have fun with it. I want to produce something that's not on the market, like the French maid's outfit. I also use patterns like leopard and zebra.

SHE'S BASHFUL ...

Do you model the lingerie on the catwalk yourself?

utopiaWell, I pick the models, but I'm not quite ready to walk down the catwalk in my underwear. But I did wear the maid's outfit for the fashion show launch.

SHE'S CAREFUL ...

Any other bright ideas?

utopiaI have so many ideas, there are so many other projects I want to do. But I can't tell you, I've had ideas stolen before. However I guarantee there'll be surprises.

SHE'S REALISTIC ...

Don't worry, I won't steal your ideas. So what did you want to be when you were young?

utopiaSo many things. I wanted to be a scientist, an astronaut, a pilot. But then I grew up and realised they were just dreams. But I know whatever I do, I have to do my best.

SHE'S FIERY ...

How do you think soap operas, which are considered 'nam nao' (trashy), reflect Thai society?

utopiaThey're entertainment ... just drama, just entertainment! People shouldn't take them seriously! Nam nao is just human life! All soaps are nam nao. Farang, Korean, Thai ... all nam nao! And 90 per cent of what the press write about me isn't true!

SHE'S HOT ...

Okay, so what fashion item can't you leave home without?

utopiaI love shades, and have lots of accessories, but I don't wear many in Bangkok because it's so hot.

SHE KNOWS HERSELF ...

What's your philosophy for life?

utopiaKnow yourself. The more you know yourself, the happier you'll be. I'm very spiritual. I believe in the Buddhist ideals of mercy, kindness, compassion and detachment from worldly desires. The world would be a wonderful place if people believed this, if people could find answers within themselves. I just want to be a happy person, to give love and receive love.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita sounds like a goddess! And it's alittle to good to be true! Hahaha! I love Rita, she is so realistic!

55dada55

sarNie Egg
สาวหน้าหวาน "ศรีริต้า" จา� Lisa

Lisa ฉบับใหม่ เตรียมพร้อมเสริฟท์ให้คุณ ๆ �ล้วจ้า~!!

Lisa ฉบับใหม่ล่าสุด ได้สาวสวยหน้าหวานมาขึ้นปà¸? "ริต้า ศรีริต้า เจนเซ่น" ที่ตอนนี้เถึงà¹?ม้ว่าจะมีข่าà¸
§à¹€à¸¨à¸£à¹‰à¸² สำหรับครอบครัวของเธอ à¹?ต่เธอà¸?็ยังคงทำหน้าที่ของเà¸
˜à¸­à¸•à¹ˆà¸­à¹„ด้อย่างดี......ติดตามภาพคà¹
?ฟชั่นสวย ๆ ของเธอได้ในลิซ่าเล่มล่าสุดà¸
‰à¸šà¸±à¸šà¸™à¸µà¹‰ พร้อมà¸?ับเนื้อหาจาà¸?คอลัมน์ตà¹
ˆà¸²à¸‡ ๆ ที่คัดสรรมาให้คุณ ๆ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นà¹?ฟชั่น สุขภาพ ความสวยความงาม à¹?ละที่สำคัà¸?ความรัà¸?ความผูà¸?พà¸
±à¸™à¸‚องคู่à¹?ม่ลูà¸?ที่เรานำมาà¸?าà¸?..
...ที่จะทำให้คุณได้เปิด�ว้างท
างความคิด�ละโล�ทัศน์ให้�ว้า
งขึ้นไปพร้อม�ับ Lisa ฉบับใหม่....

เราลองมาดูคอมลัมน์น่ารู้ในà¸
™à¸´à¸•à¸¢à¸ªà¸²à¸£ Lisa ฉบับใหม่à¸?ันดีà¸?ว่า!!

• Beauty Tips&Tricks : Blushed Cheek �ละอื่น ๆ

• Real Life : "ฉันเรียน ฉันสู้ จนได้เป็นดอà¸?เตอร์หูหนวà¸?คนà¹?à¸
£à¸?"

• Life Advice : ผิดด้วยหรือจ๊ะ "�ค่ลอง" เหล้า บุหรี่ �ละเที่ยว�ลางคืน?

• Smart Healing : สุขภาพดีด้วยผัà¸?à¹?ละผลไม้หลาà¸
?สีสัน �ละอื่น ๆ

• Star Update : อัพเดทข่าวฮอตของดาราสุดฮิต

• Report of the week : �จ๋วมหาภัย พิษสาวใช้ต่างด้าวสุด�สบ

อย่าลืม ช่วย�ันซื้อด้วยนะคะ
เล่มนี้พี่ริต้าสวยจริงๆ

ภาพจา�: http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistarphoto/26724.html

Rita sounds like a goddess! And it's alittle to good to be true! Hahaha! I love Rita, she is so realistic!
lol...i agree Fun4fun...:) Rita seems very down-to-earth... i was laughing though, when she said that life was nam nao (trashy)...and all soap operas are nam nao...which is so true!

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... same here... i dont use facebook or hi5... even though i have some accounts there. LOL XD i dont even use my friendster anymore.... XD