Sririta Jensen VOLUME magazine issue April/2009

fun

Expired Sarnie
First photo her hair killed it for me lol but love the undergarments. One question is she wearing her lingerie? Didn't she open up a line?

Rakniran

Wow
shes getting sexy now
Thought she was always innocent.
Oh well sexy is popular now.
She looks so tall.
So jealous of her skiny long legs.

SEXY!!!

Still her #1 fan!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
RITA IS SO HOT N SEXY ^_^.. HEHE.. THANKS.. :wub:

fun.. it's kira i think..

kulyia

RUK
wow..her career would be great if she can model for the us or sumwhere..cause she really tall and SEXY.. for miss thailand.. harhar.. haha

they didn't do a good job with Rita's extensions for the cover...it looks too flat, so you can tell she has extensions on...

but i do love how her haircolor is dark brown again! and her hair looks really nice in the rest of the photoshoot...Rita doesn't do such sexy photoshoots often, but she looks really amazing here. gosh...talk about push-up though...especially on the cover. Rita looks so european in this photoshoot...very mediterranean...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wow. she just got a haircut...then already having Extensions?
awesome! XD LOL :p

Anyways, Rita is sooo~ Sexxayy!! XD
lol
dang. those heels on the very last picture...so high! XO

thanks for more of the photos! some of the photos are so nice...especially the ones with the architectural background! i really get this mediterranean vibe from this photoshoot...i absolutely love it! Rita looks so HOT!

hlimoua

sarNie Egg
BEAUTIFULL! gosh! one thing that i LOVE about Rita is she is soo tall..and her legs always catches the moment in the photo's..lol..=D