spygirl korean movie 2004

kitkat

sarNie Elites
here's a direct link to those downloaded links:

Spy Girl : click me!

but those links are in MU... and you might need a winrar to unzip it in order to get a movie. because it splitted the files to 15 winrars which meant you might get the message from MU where its constantly said 'download limit exceeded' then you need to download a program called 'download accelerator plus' from download.com but here's a direct link to download: Download Accelerator Plus : download me! it's free, too.

if you're premimum member of MU then ignore my post, just go to that site i gave you. :D

happy downloading!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yep idols is such a cool place that and sarN is where I get to watch all my favorite dramas and serie etc. haha always go to these 2 places =P

kitkat

sarNie Elites
no problem. glad to help. :D let me know if it's good movie... i usually go for my fave celebrites... lmao

AngelS

sarNie Egg
luv this...thanks guyz for uploading the Kdrama . sarN site are the best!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I think movie was alright. The actress was pretty and the guy was HOT. Gong Yoo <33 :D

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i just finished this video two days ago. it was sorta funny! it was a lot different than the other romantic comedy. the ending wasn't the best, but it was a great ending... it's just that the ending didn't feel like an ending.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i have this movie i thought it was funny lol.. n gong yoo was so dorky but kute at the same time.. n i love the actress ..