SPK Color Lab

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I'm curious... how much does it cost to get photos professionally taken at SPK color lab? These guys are pretty good. I love their photoshopping techniques. :D I would like to get a professional photo shoot done when I go visit Cambodia next time.

http://spkplus.com/blog/?paged=2

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
It only cost $2.50 a pic at SPK Color Lab. If you want them to do your make up, i think they told me it was $10.
I spent over $200 there, but i didn't like how the pics came out. It's not as nice as the stars. I went to SPK Plus by Wat Phnom, but they said we have to make reservations. I was upset, because i had to leave in 3 days. lol I'm planning to go back. This time I'm going to Photocity and Only U studio. I saw some of their pics. I like their's better.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Are you a photographer? You take nice pic. I like it cos it's not all fake and photoshop. Thanks for sharing. :)

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
It only cost $2.50 a pic at SPK Color Lab. If you want them to do your make up, i think they told me it was $10.
I spent over $200 there, but i didn't like how the pics came out. It's not as nice as the stars. I went to SPK Plus by Wat Phnom, but they said we have to make reservations. I was upset, because i had to leave in 3 days. lol I'm planning to go back. This time I'm going to Photocity and Only U studio. I saw some of their pics. I like their's better.
I've never seen Photocity and Only U Studio. Do they have a website?

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I really like Photocity. Their picture doesn't look fake. I really like the outdoor photo shoot.

russe

sarNie Adult