spicy forum

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I use to be afraid of the spicy girls but lol after I got to know the forum a bit I kind of got use to it; that's how they are they may be sarcastic in their posts and stuff, but you can't take everything they say to the offense because they are even like that with each other lol;
o__O yeah lol spamming I'm trying to beat sarN's post lmao but looks like i got a long way to go lmao 1100 more posts to catch up lols;
You got 1100 more posts to go, but I have so many that I can't keep track, by the time I reach the finish line, I will probably have a head full of white hair and dentures hahahahah.

:lol: I created that long post b/c I love to procrastinate and... well freedom is a moral value I cannot live without... AND YES that's the response of a dork! :p But it's no offense. I'm an odd kid, b/c I've always told ppl I consider it a compliment. Although they don't believe me, duh! b/c they don't know how it feels to be a dork-- IT's SOOOOO GOOOODDD. HAHAH!!
Girl, you are too funny! Good you didn't take any offense of my words, some people, I have to say sorry ahead of time or they'll bite my head off and probably want to hit the computer screen :loool:

Katerine

Butterfly123
I've been a member @ Spicy forum since the beginning. And really they are all really nice. Sometime people think they are too mean. But I think that's because u guys are very new to the forum and ya just don't know them too well ^_^ . So, what they say probably offend u ^_^ . It's actually fun to read Mai and Natty post :lol: .Actually, they didn't mean any harm :D . I love Spicy as well as sarnworld, these two places are my home on the net :lol: . I thought I'll just say what's on my mind :p
i like reading there post too :p they can be sooo funny somtime. wat am i sayin most of the time :p i miss them now :( hope sarnworld doesnt do it now has it my home

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah nong nai i doubt i ever catch up to sarN that girl post like 200 post a day LOL

sarNworld will never go offline lmao i hope not :( i'll be lost

and sarN u should check out this thread lols]
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...view=getnewpost
i have so many post because of Jamleuy Rak :lol: ....i have to thank that lakorn for bringing me closer to ya' sarnies . Before dat lakorn came out , i be gone for days or weeks :p only come to upload lakorn and leave
Usually i don't read all the post in the fourm. If in the lakorn thread , if dat lakorn have r'scene yeah i poke my head around other den that ..i be in la la land . I should check out all the there fourm in here haha , SW is still a maze to me but im trying to catch up . If only i do that in BM but ..o well , that a differ story . I love leecher .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol yeah sarN hahahaha I couldn't be active during Jumleuy Ruk time because you know how that goes im a married girl my husband wake up to see me drooling over Harit he might be mad LOL that i stay up all night to watch a lakorn and spam about it hahahaha;

-oh gotta go get dinner ready for the hubby be back a few or a little laters; LOL

max

sarNie Elites
I feel like if I post there the way that I post here, it will be considered spam, and I do not even mean for it to be spam. I guess it will take me forever to reach 100 posts. Haha. It seems like they really press the "spamming policy," so I guess I will post there like once a week. I do appreciate them for sharing, though.

I really do appreciate SarNworld, though =)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I was greatly disturbed when this topic was closed because of a rude comment.
I've NEVER been a fan of censorship and I was hoping not to see it here.
Thanks for reopening this thread!

The girls at spicy forums need to chill if they are mad that people are not crediting their work..
You can't really regulate whether people credit you or not. You shouldn't be angry because they don't.
We're here to enjoy ourselves and not take things seriously.
I translate, screen cap, look for thai gossip and magazine covers too for my blog. I don't care if anyone takes my work and puts it somewhere else without crediting my work. IF they credit my work, that's nice. IF not, that's okay too.

I'm here to provide information for discussion. If people get lakorn information, I have more people to talk to about lakorns. ^-^

I hope they are not talking about Sarnies taking their work without crediting because I alway see "Credit: spicy forums" everywhere.

I'm an uploader too, I'm actually glad that people will steal my uploaded stuff to their blog or forum because it means more rewards points. If someone downloads my upload, I get rewards point that can be used for a free membership to Megaupload. --OH YEA!

I translate thai lyrics too. When I see someone using them, I smile. When you're listening to music do you really care who translated them. It's really about the love of the music and wanting people to understand your point of view.

---I'm not fan of Spicy forums but that's my personal reason. I would never say that I would like them to close down. If you don't like a forum, you should stop going. No need to bash. Everything will work its course.

darvil

sarNie Adult
the thread was closed? Had no idea it was ;)

Spicy isn't going to close anytime soon.. I think they are cutting the fat and getting leaner before opening up again. Anyway regardless of what anyone feels about reusing information, credit should be given if that information is taken. EVEN if one rewrites it or take portions, credit must always be given. Think of it like open source programs on the internet. Even if someone rewrite the software, they will give credit to the original individual.

I am personally fond of the girls on spicy. They are like the naughty lil sisters that I've never had. They have a different style of running things and it might be a little too jagged for some people ;)

Also nobody should worry about SW or any other sites connected to me to go down anytime soon. Although alot of people have sites up as hobbies, networking is a career for me so I will always make sure they're up. I just might not be very active anymore ;)

natty

Chubs
Hello everyone.. how's life? great isn't it? :tease:

well first of all, in the words of Sunny aka Phew. We spicy girls are just Babes In Total Control of Herself. Yes, that's what we are. ^_^ second of all, regarding our message? Well I guess you would take offense if you are those people we dedicate that message to. If that's the case then, oh well my bad. -_-

as for iheart, well yeah i guess she would hate us.. i mean she got into some heated debate with my girls and they came out on top :loool:...

well anyways byes for now.. peace love and harmony :dude:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hello everyone.. how's life? great isn't it? :tease:

well first of all, in the words of Sunny aka Phew. We spicy girls are just Babes In Total Control of Herself. Yes, that's what we are. ^_^ second of all, regarding our message? Well I guess you would take offense if you are those people we dedicate that message to. If that's the case then, oh well my bad. -_-

as for iheart, well yeah i guess she would hate us.. i mean she got into some heated debate with my girls and they came out on top :loool:...
well anyways byes for now.. peace love and harmony :dude:

holy snaps mommy chubs came out of hiding lols :p

onahc

sarNie Elites
the spicy girls are just over reacting. i've been a member of sarnworld from almost the beginning and everyone here is cool and we've had our share of "issues" (i should know, huh Sarn?) but this board has never gone offline because of them. sarnworld has really thrived and grown over the years because of the openness and tolerance for member's opinion unlike spicy where the forum has many restrictions and the members/admin are a close knit group that aren't too welcoming of others. i'm sorry but spicy is 2nd rate compared to sarnworld!

Sorry, I still stand by what i called them earlier "sarcastic bitches". If they shall open up again i will hot link all their stuff just to piss them off and get the forum off-line again and again. I will join as many time as possible just to screw their forum over with mis-crediting each piece by spicy. Wish me luck yall. kisses :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry, I still stand by what i called them earlier "sarcastic bitches". If they shall open up again i will hot link all their stuff just to piss them off and get the forum off-line again and again. I will join as many time as possible just to screw their forum over with mis-crediting each piece by spicy. Wish me luck yall. kisses :D

a bit immature don't you think? I doubt your pissing them off much lol it's not that hard to ban your ip permanently;