spicy forum

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey Spicy girls...I meant "butthead" in a friendly manner, not a name-calling way. Name-calling to me is more like, f*cker, whore, etc...You guys butt me around with your comments and I butt back. Ok...maybe I'm not making any sense. But, why so negative? Eh...I guess I'm not at a level where you guys would be comfortable hearing the word "butthead" from me. I'll work on it.

I'm sad now :( As much as I want to believe that this isn't about Spicy vs SW, but it sure does feel like it.

Whatever...again, I had fun reading.

BTW...I LOVE SB! :dude:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahh ceda_lee don't say spicy vs sw because it's not; im a member of both and im neutral i'll get dragg into it; and plus sarNworld and Spicy both hosted on the same server we been brothers and sisters for a long time =.= don't let this spoil that relationship;

cecilia

Staff member
muddie, i agree, soompi are way too strict that i'm floating in there like a ghost now. i understand on the p'big thread .. we always get warn when we're in RAIN'S kdrama thread, post something there and the mod would warn us to post in the music section b/c it's regarding his music ..

Speaking of ETA .. i miss them, always on top of news ...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Oh my gosh i really didn't know there were these many problems it really sucks but I really love SPICY~~~~ gosh but it's closed down dang. I don't know how excessive it its... but yes i tooo forget to credit sometimes tooo1!!! gosh id on't know but yesi would like people to credit me lol. But some people forget i don't know gosh the mods seems really upset about it.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I'm actually HAPPY that they're off-line! The girls over at that forum are a bunch of sarcastic bitches anyway...and they're preaching about professionalism? yea right. So thats my two-cents, spread the news to spicy forum for me. Late.
that was unnessary.... spicy have there right to aske people to credit them. :mellow: really. they are not being sarcastic bitches really... the mods and other people put alot of work and time into what they do seriously.

DITTO to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

nolee

sarNie Adult
dang i havent been active in both boards for a couple months & i didn't even realize spicy went offline.

online drama rocks :dude:
LOL. i sense sarcasm ;]

there's enough drama in real life; obviously drama on tha net only excites people who don't go out much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-lol note for those who misunderstood spicy did not "shut down" they are just offline :lol: :p they will be back someday but when? we don't know we just have to ror koy =.= lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
muddie, i agree, soompi are way too strict that i'm floating in there like a ghost now. i understand on the p'big thread .. we always get warn when we're in RAIN'S kdrama thread, post something there and the mod would warn us to post in the music section b/c it's regarding his music ..

Speaking of ETA .. i miss them, always on top of news ...
I understand soompi because they have more members… I swear every time I go on, its like over 1000 members on and over 1000 guest users.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, they've only selected certain members so far. I guess they're going down the list of whose been naughty and whose been nice.