spicy forum

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
Yeh its happening to me as well. I log in and then when I click on one of the topics, it says that i dont have permission to view this feature and that i have to register or log in and the thing I dont get is that Iam logged in and there saying that I'm not logged in. Is this happening to anyone else???

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeh its happening to me as well. I log in and then when I click on one of the topics, it says that i dont have permission to view this feature and that i have to register or log in and the thing I dont get is that Iam logged in and there saying that I'm not logged in. Is this happening to anyone else???
that happend to me when i first signed up to spicy..but now it works fine for me..but i know its a pain whenever your about to read a thread..it says please log in and then the menu is disabled..ughh

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I was able to log in but when I clicked on the links, it said that I didn't have permission. Man...what a tease! LOL

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
U guys are lucky to log in..i can't log in.I miss going there and read the New lakorns inform and News.. :rolleyes:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
spicy is open to certain members only, they will reopen to all members later in the future. I'll tell ya when they open to all members

jakjann

Jakjann
i can log in but can not open a topics to read it>.<

T.T

can someone say, why?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't log in, but still don't have permission to view the links or post comment. :( Some of you are having the same problem huh?

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I have been able to log in now for about two weeks, but when I try to enter the topics it tells me I do no have access. I have tried contacting the admin by using the link and my e-mail was returned, invalid address was the message that I got. Can someone help please.

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
So guys i have a question and it may sound a bit dumb but you'll have to forgive me i'm a bit slow sometimes. ;)
On the spicy board it says you have to read the rules topic and that's the only topic i can enter. It has a link to the topic where you can read the terms of use about crediting and taking from Spicy forum. I read it and then it says you need to reply in that topic to state that you've read, understood and will follow the rules. So when i try to reply to state that its disabled. But they ask people to reply or is it only for the spicy favorites? Because it doesn't say that? Sorry if i just said something dumb but if anyone knows the answer please enlighten me :D

Those are only for the people they've invited na. You see, they want the "Spicy Favorites" to reply and follow those rules (since they can enter :p)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i want to be a member in spicy but it's all full...and i can't get in...but i used to have an account in there, but maybe when they upgrades the page and it loss...please someone tell me how to do to get in spicy forum again...please...thank you..

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

Can someone please let us know when we can register to the forum??? I recently came across to it, and saw that forum has a lot of Thai news/gossips etc. I thought this forum may be very useful me for to keep current updates on the Thai celebrities, since I don't read Thai language.

P.S. When is accepting new members again.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
spicy administrators only choose their favorites.. oh geez.. how long is this gonna be till??
they're playing hard to get all of a sudden!

please im begging haha.. OPEN the forum !