SPICY forum!

for those of you who are familiar with SPICY forum (on invision.net), what's wrong with the site? i tried to go onto it today, but a message popped up saying that the forum no longer exists! :lmao: did anyone else experience this? what's happening to the forum?

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yeah seriously, eh! i saw the whole "forum does not exist yet" message and started to panic. hope it gets back to its norms soon. :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well,I haven't been to Spicy for a long time...can someone give me the link?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Spicy Forum will be down for a minimum of 3 days from now, we'll keep everyone updated.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
thanx for letting us know phew. I was so sad when it didn't work thought they were gone forever.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
kool old one.. its better then nothing.. :yahoo: but... :mellow: there so little in there T_T...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
thanks, Mai! there's barely anything but whats important is that you have kom kon and rahut rissay up! lol

iluvnum&oil

sarNie Egg
I was freaking out too! I love spicy forum. Well, at least it's just a temporary thing. I thought that Spicy was permanently deleted so I joined this one. Hey, at least I have two forums to relate to now! I just signed up today. :yahoo: