Spicy Disrespectfulness!!!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Sorry to hear about that... I'm lucky, I know Natty and Tina. They helped prevent me from getting booted from there. I think Mai and Noiki also helped in making that place pretty cool. Sunny seems to be the strict one, so you don't want to get on her bad side. (no disrespect sunny) :^)

I'm Thai, and I don't think it has anything to do with ethnicity, but if it was... it's more like because we're Americanized and I believe Sunny is more Aussie-stracized (555 - new word).

But you're right... SW is nice and cozy! I think that admin and the moderators play it low key. I think I was yelled on here my Ning once for duplicating posts, which I had no idea why it happened, but other than...

We can spam... and it makes us move up towards becoming a sarNie OLD MAID. 5555 (maybe why peepz don't want to spam here).

nina07

sarNie Adult
This has already been settled really. I understand what you're saying, but I mean Spicy is what it is and SW is what it is as well. Let's just love them both no matter how different or equal they are shall we. :p LOL.

calla

sarNie Adult
like some people said...if you are not a fan of Oil and Aump..then those admin will never like u......ESPECIALLY that admin Mai.

the other day...i was asking that why no admin change the tittle of p'tang's new lakorn. so that admin Mai was like " what is the name of the lakorn" and i said its "tra barb" so she started to act like she is all that..such as "ok, i believe u on that, but if it turn out untrue i will ban u" so i was angry.....and reply back that "i didnt know that admins could ban member just for such thing"
wow..i cant believe that..Mai would act like that....she may think that she was joking, but to me its not. being an admin..u have to respect and care for ur members, so that they want to join ur forum..instead of assault them. just because Mai is the admin..doesnt mean that she is the queen.

hehe..i guess since now on imma stay here with u guy in sarnworld too. i dont post much.....only when p'tang is having a new lakorn........and i will never assault anyone unless they start first....muahahahhaa

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
to be honest, i dont find the admins over there mean or whatever u guys call them.....

and to admit, i'm not a fan of oil or aum but they dont hate me....and i dont think they want to offend you guys on purpose either....i dont know...maybe its me

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol.. Don't mind the admins. Just act like they're not there(that's what I do).
Uber ignorance ahaha

-and naw, they just like to diss out actors/actresses they seem not "fit"
u get used to it though :) it's just people and their opinions. if u don't pay attention, it won't hurt you.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
u know, i think i've been to spicy like twice or three times (ever), but i don't really remember. maybe about a year ago, i got into a huge thing with someone here at sw about spicy. it was a thread similar to this where a member was pissed about their treatment. hahaha

oh wait, is this the thread?? i think so. LMAO!!!! oh well.

k, at that time, i didn't know what spicy was. i just responded to this posting thinking i could get the person to turn their frown upside down by justifying a different perspective...or laugh and feel better, or something. but apparently there were a lot of angry members from spicy who just did not want to hear any jokes. so basically, i shouldn't have even gotten involved. :lol:

anyways, i was joking, being stupid like how i normally am here. then someone came out of nowhere and started slammin' (attacking) me. i think it happened because an admin from spicy kindly greeted me. coincidentally, the admin from spicy was a frequent member on sw also (which is where i met her). we go way back...on SARNWORLD. well, things escalated out of control because the person assumed i was...honestly, i didn't even know what they were thinking. but they were really pissed at me. LOL and i was pissed too because i was being accused of all sorts of things that i didn't do. the person assumed all sorts of stuff about me...then other people started to attack me too! DUDE!!

after arguing back and forth in that one thread, i just decided to stop. cuz it was all for nothing. the situation had nothing to do with me, and i realized i put myself in there. i should have just ignored the stuff and let them think whatever they wanna think.

sw is the only forum that i visit. but my point is that the internet will always be jacked up. there's a whole lot of room for misinterpretations and misunderstandings when u can't really hear how a person speaks their words as it is typed out in a thread. the same sentence can be read in so many different ways. for example, i joke around with my friends all the time with things like "what's going on, bitch?" or "you are so not welcomed here, whore!", etc...HAHAHA. when it is typed, it can come out really wrong. LOL

moreover, yes, spicy plays rough but if you think about it, things can get rough anywhere. i know i joke around too much sometimes, only because i like to make people laugh. some people know i'm joking, and some people don't. for the people who don't know i'm joking, i always feel bad when they get hurt or feel threatened by me. but as time passes, i learn to calm the f down. :lol:

just think back on times where u typed something online, then someone misunderstood how u wanted it to sound. it's really awful, then u have no choice but to go on defensive mode. if that's never happened to you before, just keep in mind that it can happen.

i'm really sorry you felt disrespected. i actually don't have any real advice for dealing with people online, but always remember that smiley icons tend to change how a post or message comes out. imma try to use those little suckers as much as possible too. hahahaha

SMILE, YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA!!

EDIT: i just checked. it wasn't this thread. that thread was locked, i think. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
I understand how you feel but you just got to know how their forum works. They may be harsh and their opinions can be strong. I don't understand why, but there are many problems here too because one cannot accept an opinion and starts attacking members. At the same time, we're more lenient and laid back, so we tend to get over it. Spamming is not allowed but we don't stress on it too much.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I've seen a lot of those comments on Spicy..I've been there about..2-3 times, YEARS ago..and I haven't been there since..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
umm... i went into spicy wanting to be a member years ago (cause of jae Natty).... after a week of sign up i couldnt even log back in.. what's that suppose to mean.... i wasnt hate'n on anyone there but why the heck are they going to let people join the forum if their going to delete them off in acouple days.... i dont get that...