special thanks to all the khmer uploader

i want to say a special thanks to all the people upload thai lakorn in khmer> i think it's a very good thinks that they accept to share what they have with another people. Thank u too all the people upload music and karaoke>
And special thanks to Linnie, menia, Thear, Neangnee, akanin, Noon4eva, peccco and khmernicole for all their lakorn because for me who live really far and couldn't buy or have all the lakorn dubbed in khmer , i really enjoy the day i discover sarnworld and this section> VERY VERY BIG THANKS to ALL THE UPLOADER and hope that u will go on to share that>

HAPPY NEW YEAR

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh i didn't see my name!!!!!!!! Just kidding! Yeah , they are bunch of cool chicks or wat ! :wub: :wub: :wub:

akanin

sarNie Elites
:w000t: YaY! Khmer New Years is almost upon us, can't wait! You are welcome...I don't mind sharing with others... Don't forget to THanK SARN TOO!!!:p

menia

I also want to say thank you to all the people who spend their time and effort to upload and reupload all the lakorns,music and movie. Of course, I also want to say thank u to Sarn, without you we wouldn't be here...Thank you for sharing Pop 2 in khmer. :D

Happy New Year!!!! New Years is this weekend, April 15 and 16 where i live

ok, i'm sorry sarn to forgot u and sorry to all the uploader that i forgot to write their name because at the moment when i write i khnow that i forgot some name but i can't remember who.
Please apologize me, Sarn to forgot u because u are one of the big uploader too.
Like someone says, it's always the greatest that we forget the most of time.
And for who don't khnow when is the khmer new year, i can help u: the official day is April, 13th but all the Wat
do it last week or this week.
Don't forgot go to the Wat and play with the water for benediction, good health and have a goo year. This the khmer tradition.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a nice day.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:D I would like to thank you to all the people that pleang sney list especially SARN for spending so much and effort in sharing all the lakorn with us. And wish everyone Happy Khmer New Year.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok !! hahah i was just joking hahhaha don't take it seriously buddy it ok pleang sney ? It ok it ok hahaha :wub: :wub: :wub:

ok, i will remember that u like play and u like fun , Sarn.
Nevertheless, the fact is that all the uploader are exceptionnel. Thanks to their patience and kindness, a lot of people can watch some "movie" that if it doesn't have people like this, they can'T.
sHARE AND RESPECT ARE THE LEITMOTIV OF THE LIFE.
Everythings have awards like we have to say thanks to uploaders because i khnow that if it doesn't have THEM never i'd have the chance to watch and khnow some movie i discover here.
hope that u will be go on.

BONNE ANNEEE ET TOUS MES VOEUX DE BONHEUR.