<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

onahc

sarNie Elites
this lakon is very interesting, aum's acting is very good in this lakon. i like fresh too, she's funny and the little boy is cute when he talks, sounds like a little girl. you guys should check out reun naree see chompoo too, very very good.

slee00

sarNie Adult
i THOUGHT o REGCONIZED THE MUSIC FROM THE FIRST EPISODE WAS THE THEM SONG FOR gILIGAN'S ISLAND! THAT IS TOO MUCH!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I watched ep1...it looks pretty dramatic...but somehow I was expecting something else from Aum, to see something but I didn't see it...but it's still a dramatic lakorn and I'm sure Aum can do drama...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i hope it isn't one of those VERY DEPRESSING lakorns... anyway!!! i love Aum's hair!!! it's sooo long and wavy... beautiful!!!

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
Oh MY GOD!..i think Aum just got rape(???) please some one tell me is not ture!..I just got to watch the part where she have flash back!..and now she going all crazy (confuse)...poor her!..I swear this lakorn driving to "drama" now...but i still love it!..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oh no!!! :shocked:
How can Aum get rape, that wasn't in the summary and i mean in the end she's suppose to have a baby with Paul :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
really ? there a baby in here ?? ahhh i love baby!!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg did she really get raped? lol i came here to find answers but it seems everyone has the same the questions as i do...yeah and is she did get raped, why did she bleed so much...like it doesnt make sense.
anyways, i dont think her mother got raped. she willing had a child with paul's father. but because the father wasn't well before, the grandfather or pimchanok's dad separated them when pim was pregnant with alin. anyways, pim had the baby (obviously) and gave the child up. then i guess the grandfather had a doctor hypnotize pim of all her memories and/or pim became shocked by all the trauma. -->forward, i think that paul's father isnt paul's father?? does this make sense?? i think paul was a charity case or he's the nephew and the bad guy/paul's cousin is really the son. lol. it has to be this way bc that would mean aump and paul and brother, and that cant be bc aump has paul's baby later on.

natty

Chubs
no she didnt get rape but they made her believe that she got rape.. remember when that one guy was touching her leg and her mom's fiance came in and kicked him? her mom fiance said he told them to just mess with her mind not molest her.. aum was really good in the scene where she went crazy cus she thought she was raped.

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
natty said:
no she didnt get rape but they made her believe that she got rape.. remember when that one guy was touching her leg and her mom's fiance came in and kicked him? her mom fiance said he told them to just mess with her mind not molest her.. aum was really good in the scene where she went crazy cus she thought she was raped.
[post="126592"][/post]​
thank you for clearing my mind up!I feel better now!lol.WOW..this lakorn got me hook without me realiise it.

tang071

sarNie Elites
wait i still dont understand why aump has amnesia....is it bc the grandfather and tanong scare the *bleep* out of her, hypnotize, or use that needle??
anyways, hopefully she'll regain her memory soon. also, is paul tanong's son? and is alin apinan's daughter with pimchanok?

donna

sarNie Adult
oh my god! i had thought that she got raped too. thax for clearing that up. her granmpa is a bastard though. i hope he and the fiance get what they deserve! :angry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yikes thanx for clearing that up that she didnt get raped lol I was reading all the comments and was thinking I can't see a movie where aum was raped to sad hahah =\ so I guess I can watch it now! lol and wow it does look good ^-^

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah its true, in eps. paul reveals that the bad guys made it appear that aump was raped but she really wasnt and she was innocent up until that point......
oh and after she like runs away for a bit bc she doesnt want to bother paul/be the cause of his separation with his dad, pauls finds her. and then she regains her memory.

natty

Chubs
tang071 said:
wait i still dont understand why aump has amnesia....is it bc the grandfather and tanong scare the *bleep* out of her, hypnotize, or use that needle??
[post="126859"][/post]​

she had temporary amnesia due to the drug... while she was high on it, she was not totally out of it and thought she was raped over and over... so she went insane.. remember how her mom was probably raped and went insane... they used the same trick..