<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
WOW..it look good already!have to admit..Paul alway look good with any of his lead lady..and Aum, no comment..this girl is just too pretty to say.LOL..can't wait to watch Ch7 lakorn look like they have alot of good lakorn to air soon.
Thank for sharing this screen cap...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) can't wait to watch this lakorn, look pretty interesting, and an interesting pair up too :p

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Yeah there was an article and PJJ will air Waew Sieng Seung and that other lakorn with Phor and Poo as well for this year no mention of anything else so don't know...LOL I think you are thinking in term of awards right...let's not think too far...but for sure 2006 will be stiff competition...cuz many n'ek have drama...anyways I don't think Kob or anyone is in big trouble...if Kob wins or not...she's already won something before it's not like she left the industry empty handed.
I think Jackie's talking about the award time...lol
[post="117293"][/post]​

Yeah, I was talking about the award time

Nway this is Pao Jin Jong, if it were some other Productions I would not be worry....but I would be surprised if Kob actually win the award cause Pao Jin Jong Lakorn is hard to beat with their top three n'eks.. :shock:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jackielee978 said:
Yeah, I was talking about the award time

Nway this is Pao Jin Jong, if it were some other Productions I would not be worry....but I would be surprised if Kob actually win the award cause Pao Jin Jong Lakorn is hard to beat with their top three n'eks.. :shock:
[post="120133"][/post]​
I'm a fan of PJJ....but I think it's overhype as well..if you compare to Ch3 they have great productions as well although lately ch3 kinda been lazy and producing too much silly comedies or just putting top talents in comedies...so yeah as much as I like PJJ I think it's overhype a bit..and I admit I'm one of those that overhype it...LOL :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm.... i see Paul in too many comedies... he should be something a bit more serious like Lhong Ngao Jun!!! it would be interesting to see him in that aspect... but i really wish he would change his hair!!!!

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
just got to watch about 20min of this lakorn...It look really good..the song,the cast..never better.
Aum is really funny with the whole protecting body thing but the thing u know is she jump all over Paul coz she got scared!..and Paul, his expression is like little boy (maybe it juz me.LOL.)
But the lakorn itself,look very interesting to watch, too bad i'm soo sleepy to catch the whole episode.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, i saw parts of episode one too, it was good
I like the theme song already and Paul Aum actually is pretty cute in here, they tease each other in a very funny-cute way lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i saw the preview of it >>> OMG .. i love AuM 's hair .. im serious her hair LOOK JUST LIKE MINE ..long wavy and messy and i like to braid it a little den bring it to the front and twisted till it pointed ..just know it look messy and puffy LOL>>>>

jai

sarNie Elites
SarN you mad funny! cool your hair's like hers or hers is like yours either way! post a pickie in the picture thread adn put her pickie beside yours taht's cool.. i agree this lakorn is cute they actual make/seem like a good pairing.

cecilia

Staff member
p'aum always gorgeous looking..

really looking forward to episode 2...

btw..what's the sypnosis of this lakorn?..

cuz it's so twisting..i'm lost at time..:lol:

bopha

sarNie Elites
i like this lak ...so great and Paul is so cute :wub: here the sc from the ending theme song enjoy ( it seems there's a lot of cute scene batween Paul & Aum)

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah i think that this lakorn is going to be a good one..and there r going to have a lot of cute scence between Aum and Paul... :wub: I have watched 2 episodes..and really like it a lot..cannot wait to watch more episode...Aum is gorgeous like always and Paul is cute...especially the scence with Aum.. :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yeah I think Aum looks really pretty in her Burmese outfit and I like her earrings...

I haven't watched it yet though but everyone seems to like it so I'll check it out later...

Thanks for the caps Bopha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I like her earrings too, eventhough they are small ones but they shine and reflects alot, simple but stunning :D

Aum looks nice, even with hair a little out of place sometimes hehe
The boy's aunt get so much on my nerve, I always want to slap here when she comes on screen and always look forward to scenes like when Aum slap and hit her B)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
hey did u guys see that the one guy tries to take advantage of aum and the part where she was tied up and she was bleeding? it was in the preview. i wonder if she gets rape? is that lady really her mom. seems like she got raped and lost her memory. anyone read a book or have details on the movie?