<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can someone reupload? I am obsessed with paul's lakorn right now...i wanna see!!! from reading everyon'es commetns, sounds really really really super awesome and many love scenes...really hard to find lakorns with really strong love and chemistry...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I know I'm SUPER! late but I just finished this lakorn and IT IS SOOOOO good!!! I absolutly LOVE how they love each other SOOOOOOO much even after finding out they're siblings [tore my heart to pieces]...but I wished there was a baby at the end [sigh]...love this love this love this lakorn!!!!
anyone have the somgs? I love the guy version [paul sang it didn't he!?!?! I know it's him!]
there is sooo much love in here! [between paul and aump at least] I hate how this lakorn is underated though...it's reeeeeally! good! makes me CRAVE! for a man that loves me like that...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Was this a good lakorn? I watched a few episodes with my sister. I somehwat remembered what happened. I really wanted to finish it, but my sister didn't rent it anymore and I was to greedy to rent it myself.lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really like the ost for this lakorn. Storyline....not so much. I kind of got bored after they thought they were siblings.