<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Stefan has a lakorn with Aum....so I'm guessing it's this one...
:huh:

Anyways she has a new lakorn it's called the above title....hasn't started filming yet...

News from Matichon(Khaosod) March 13, 2006

"อั้ม"เล่น"ผีเลี้ยงลูกฅน"ไม่หวังดัง

ทั้งงานหนัง ละคร ทำคิวแน่นเอี้ยด นางเอกสาวคิวทอง"อั้ม"พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ แจกแจงมาว่า

"งานละครตอนนี้มีเรื่อง สายเลือดแห่งรัก และละครของกันตนา(แรงฤทธิ์พิษสวาท) และมีถ่ายหนังใหญ่ เรื่อง ผีเลี้ยงลูกฅน ที่เล่นคู่กับ "ออย-ธนา" เพิ่งถ่ายไปได้ 2 คิวเองเพราะคิวแต่ละคนว่างไม่ตรงกัน และมีคิวของน้องที่ยังเรียนหนังสือด้วย"

กลับมาเล่นหนังอีกครั้งหวังว่าจะเปรี้ยงไหม "ไม่เคยคาดหวังอะไรอยู่แล้ว ที่อยากเล่นหนังเรื่องนี้เพราะบทที่ได้รับเปลี่ยนไป ไม่ชอบเล่นบทเดิมๆ อย่างเรื่องนี้เล่นเป็นผี ไม่มีฉากได้สวยเลย ช่วงแรกๆ ที่ถ่ายยังไม่ได้แต่งหน้าอะไรมาก แค่แต่งซีดๆ ธรรมดา บทเราเป็นผีที่หวงหลาน ส่วนตัวจริงๆ แล้วเป็นคนกลัวผีมากๆ"

หน้า 19

Susie

sarNie Adult
Stefan is hot!!!!have they even finished filming this lakorn?? its gonna take while huh??

L

lalalek

Oh My, sounds like a serious movie!!!! LOVE"N IT!!!! Stefan needs to make demanding movie toward girls, i love it even if he can't really act!!!!

sunisa

i can't wait for this...Stefan is so hott!I started to like Aum too.what is the title of this lakorn mean?and someone plz post the summary if u know.thxs!!!

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
actually, they don't mention Stefan as the p'ek of Raeng Rit Pitsawad or even at all; the p'ek is Captain
Aum is filming Sai Luerd Haeng Ruk and this one and a movie with Oil Thana called Pee Lieng Look Dtom

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
MaNang said:
actually, they don't mention Stefan as the p'ek of Raeng Rit Pitsawad or even at all; the p'ek is Captain
Aum is filming Sai Luerd Haeng Ruk and this one and a movie with Oil Thana called Pee Lieng Look Dtom
[post="108788"][/post]​
Hm..... I'm confused now :mellow:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thanks for posting so it's confirm...since they already started...Stefan looks funny maybe it's the suit...that article I posted mentions Stefan but not the name of the lakorn...so I don't know where you guys are getting Captain from...lol... B)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: hope it a drama/revenge .. im hoping for lip locking ...and Numfon is in there too .. i wonder how far would the romance scene goes hahhahaha ... iteresting

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'll post some more pics ... credit to patchrapa.com

Stefan's hairy chest is showing :sweat:

Aum will be very sexy in this lakorn :ph34r:

This picture is just too funny :lol: