<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
maijune said:
by the way she dresses it looks more like she is the n'rai...n'ek usually don't show that much...maybe it just her because she like showing off her skin and being all sexy in her now a day lakorns....anyway, it seemed to me that everytime she star with a new pr'ek she always all over them unlike other n'eks out there...they're not all over their pr'ek...no offended okay....
[post="111251"][/post]​

HAHAHA thats what im sayin too...some how im not a fan of her anymore dont know why....she like to show off her skin and wear ems super short skirt...hehe thats one thing i dont like about her. But she still lookin pretty as always thought...*wink*

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
even though I watch all of Aum's lakorn I still don't like her. I dunno, it's like you despise people for some reason. Don't yall feel thgat way sometime?

sarN

sarNie Granny
im interest in the storyline ! it look wild ! hahahha ! I wonder does it have my type of scene ;) and stuff ! But for sure i know there goin be cat fight !

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
im interest in the storyline ! it look wild ! hahahha ! I wonder does it have my type of scene ;) and stuff ! But for sure i know there goin be cat fight !
[post="112144"][/post]​
what sarn a hairy chest scene? :lmao: j/k

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i bet aum is going to have that n'rai attitude. I bet shes going to be the one who's out for revenge and who's really confident; and numfon is going to be stefan's girlfriend in the beginning or something who turns out to be bad. I don't know but i sense some real drama in this lakorn! can't wait. i hope that both aum and stephen are bad asses in here.

Nam

sarNie Hatchling
ah cant wait for this one! Its gonna b hawwt! With both good looking n'ek and p'ek!

natty

Chubs
i think she should drop out and let see how much rating mr think he's all so hot now can pull in... please.. he's another b-list pra'ek that only does well cus of his nang'ek.. he should be kissing the ground kob walks..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol Natty, abit too honest are we?
Aum is not dropping out of this one, she sent a message to her fanclub saying she's still in this one, so she's still in it.

natty

Chubs
Phew said:
lol Natty, abit too honest are we?
Aum is not dropping out of this one, she sent a message to her fanclub saying she's still in this one, so she's still in it.
[post="116254"][/post]​

lol i just find him sooo conceited now.. i mean everyone knows that him numfon AND kantana cant make a successful lakorn.. and the reason why people watch lohng gnao jun was because of kob.. but anyways.. it's so obvious that aum doesnt want to be in it but had to be in it.. hopefully she too can give them what they dont have.. just hope next up wont be noon or mo.. poor them..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
natty said:
lol i just find him sooo conceited now.. i mean everyone knows that him numfon AND kantana cant make a successful lakorn.. and the reason why people watch lohng gnao jun was because of kob.. but anyways.. it's so obvious that aum doesnt want to be in it but had to be in it.. hopefully she too can give them what they dont have.. just hope next up wont be noon or mo.. poor them..
[post="116352"][/post]​
come on natty..he aint that bad right? he's hawt looking

natty

Chubs
iluvnumandoil said:
come on natty..he aint that bad right? he's hawt looking
[post="116492"][/post]​

lol he's cute when he doesnt show his butter teeth (well it's not that buttery anymore.. i think kob gave him pointers lol) and when he doesnt open his concieted mouth.. lol..

i actually like him before until i saw how snobby he got.. or maybe it's just the way he talks .. sounds snobby.. lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
natty said:
lol he's cute when he doesnt show his butter teeth (well it's not that buttery anymore.. i think kob gave him pointers lol) and when he doesnt open his concieted mouth.. lol..

i actually like him before until i saw how snobby he got.. or maybe it's just the way he talks .. sounds snobby.. lol
[post="116585"][/post]​
i guess, never realized his teeth is all buttery,lol

stephan must be happy to be able to be so close to someone like aum! lmao...he's pretty good-looking himself, too, so i guess it's a win-win situation! the pictures make it appear like a steamy lakorn...hmmm...i wonder/hope if/that there's an R scene...*cross fingers* ;)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Wonder how everything is going to turn out. I am not a fan of Stephan but love Aum. Her lakorn are pretty good. I hope she can pull this one off. Will have to wait and see the production.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Aum is still in this lakorn she has too just like the last time the show must go on...@INTERLOVE there's tons of news on Aum and Stefan and Numfon so check it out there...

http://s3.invisionfree.com/IL_Official

I stopped following the news...latest I heard was fans argueing over who has problem with who in the past...

But Stefan has another lakorn also with Pancake?

Anyways I'm anticipating this one as well I like Stefan and I'm a fan of Aum.

He grew on me I guess...