<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

maijune

SarNie Adult
i can't believe it's actually true...i don't even know aump work with kantana too...anyway, i don't like aump so i don't know if i will watch it....no offended to aump's fans okay....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
maijune said:
i can't believe it's actually true...i don't even know aump work with kantana too...anyway, i don't like aump so i don't know if i will watch it....no offended to aump's fans okay....
[post="109743"][/post]​
This is the first time Aum work with Kantan ja.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Here the title mean lol

Raeng: Power

Rit: supernatural power

Pit: Poison

Sawad: Loveliness

July

sarNie Egg
:w000t: i cant wait..... aump and stephen look so cutie together...
thanks for da pics. so is numfon in the lakorn tooo.... is she going to play as na'rai in dis lakorn.... yeah... i'am so happy....thanks again for the pics and news.....

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, this is an interesting lakorn, Namfon sure jealous, look at Aum she just seductive and sexy looking hahahah...sexy sure hairy chest is hella sexy and fione looking, but he's kinda chubby LOLZ..but i love it...can't wait!!

jonathan

sarNie Egg
I notice that in one of the picture,Aump's nipple is showing! (the side posing)-too much showing not sexy!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Stefan is gonna be an up and coming star or something...and Aum is suppose to be seductive again someone is gonna deceive someone it's like the power of poison love...lol...sounds pretty interesting...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to hear more from this lakorn..hehehe...wonder if theres gonna be an "R" scene...*ahem*..lol.... :lmao:

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
first ppl was saying that kob s is kinda old to pair with stefano, but when the pix come out the actually look really good together...kob still look really young ..but aum and stefano it's really off..no offender to aum fan..but she dose look kinda little old with stefano..even though she still pretty.. it's really kinda odd couple... :D

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i guess that it's just me, but i love aum p :shocked: ........she has eveything a girl can be jealous of.....i know that i am one of them :w000t: .......i think that she is looking pretty and young as ever......i give her credit for her acting too and just not look...she got talent when it come to acting......she looks good with everyone.........well, i love her for who she is..... :wub:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Judging from the pictures, Aum can play nang'rai too. LOL. Nang'rai is always a girl who is extremely confident and looks and dresses sexy. From those pics, looks like there can be two naughty girls, hah :p

Sassy

sarNie Egg
I don’t know what to say but I think Aum is trying too hard to look sexy which she isn’t she need to recheck herself in the mirror because that sexy look of hers gotta go.. Hope my comment won’t get anyone pissed..

maijune

SarNie Adult
by the way she dresses it looks more like she is the n'rai...n'ek usually don't show that much...maybe it just her because she like showing off her skin and being all sexy in her now a day lakorns....anyway, it seemed to me that everytime she star with a new pr'ek she always all over them unlike other n'eks out there...they're not all over their pr'ek...no offended okay....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im not a big fan of aum, but i like stephan and i'll watch plus aum aint to bad..i kinda grew on her i guess. but yeah i cant wait to watch it also

natty

Chubs
Reang Rit Pitsawad sorta translate to "The Power of Obsession"

Pitsawad is not two words.. it's one word.. ^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
:wub: hope it a drama/revenge .. im hoping for lip locking ...and Numfon is in there too .. i wonder how far would the romance scene goes hahhahaha ... iteresting
[post="109728"][/post]​
EXACTLY!! Now i know why stephan look uncomfortable in some of the pictures~ :lmao: I can't wait to hear news about this....

But gotta admit, the one where aum and stephan wearing black/white.. looking very good together.. im hoping for lots of slap/kiss as well.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
natty said:
Reang Rit Pitsawad sorta translate to "The Power of Obsession"

Pitsawad is not two words.. it's one word.. ^_^
[post="111491"][/post]​
Oh okay cuz I was thinking Pit means poison and Sawad sorta like lovely and nice...so like that was the adjective...lol..but thanks for clarifying... ^_^