<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the ending, I am glad it a happy ending. and yeap, i will go rest of the tape to watch.

tang071

sarNie Elites
it was a happy ending...it was close though
aump agrees to marry stefan the next morning. however, she misses the appointment so stefan goes to see her. he finds nakul in her bedroom. i cant believe he slaps her too. namfon lies to aump and stefan that she is pregnant with stefan's baby. she also shows the picture of the two in bed together. aump tries to do the right thing by giving stefan up. namfon also locks up the other n'rai and aump in a garage. he wants to take responsibility by marrying namfon. however, his managers fight with namfon while results in namfon's face falling on a hot boiling pot of oil. her face is ruined and she escapes the hospital. she attempts to kill stefan and aump by burning themselves alive. namfon ends up dying and stefan "buad" becomes a monk. two years past, aump still cant forget stefan and doesnt want to bother a monk. she sees a "kuay tiew lur" and asks for "sen lek nam" so thats what she gets. she asks for everything, all of it added...so she ends up getting what she asked for and more. she gets mad at the seller only to find out that it's stefan. it ends with the together on the boat looking at the fireflies.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
wow a happier ending then what i thought it would be or what everyone has been saying before this. so now i'm going back and finishing where i left off or maybe just watch the last two episodes.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
Why would anyone think it was going to be a tragic ending anyways? Have we not learn that when it comes to Thai lakorn, if the the couple does not succeed in their past life, they will mostly succeed in the present?

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing the ending.i don't Namfon's character in here...Aum and stefan look soo cute in here. can't wait to watch it myself :yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm happy too.........I didn't even watch it, but I'm happy for you guys!!!!

thuy

sarNie Egg
I have not watched the lakorn yet, but intend to rent it. Do you gals recommend me this lakorn or is there too much drama and misunderstanding?

Thanks for your advice :)

mokka

sarNie Adult
can anyone give me the summary of the ending... u can pm me if you don't want to ruin it for everyone

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah this lakorn was alright. i too am happy that there was a happy ending. nin dying in the fire was bad karma.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Do you gals recommend me this lakorn or is there too much drama and misunderstanding?
Wow, I just finished watching this lakorn a few days ago. It was really good, and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes stories dealing with some mysteries and the past life. The ending, I thought, was rushed, but I'm fast becoming a Stefan fan. His acting could use some improvement, but he sure looks good on screen (IMO). :drool:

Aum was extremely cute in this lakorn, and I thought there was a lot of chemistry between her and Stefan. Anyhow, I didn't find out Stefan was dating Namfon K. until two or three days after I saw the series. Guess I'm sort of shocked still, since I didn't sense any chemistry between the two while watching the movie. To me, they're sort of a mis-matched pairing...but eh, he likes who he likes I guess. Anyway, despite that little problem that occured between Aum and Stefan, I hope they'll be doing more lakorns together.